• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

BLOODED_hands

Oct 25, 2017
The best thing about being with a group? Figuring out what they're doing and where they are. That sums up my night so far. Also, thanks for the bday wishes.

Dec 24, 2017
Listened to my oncologist talk to me about how many people don't think he's a real doctor because he's Ethiopian. He's got the coat, the ID's, gets introduced as their doctor, he's on the website, and people still don't accept that he's a doctor. And then people get mad at him when their condition worsens after they refuse to be further treated by him, or delay treatment because they still can't accept he's a doctor.

Wow.

Deleted member 907

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
At a hotel restaurant on vacation and when the bartender couldn't hear what my kid ordered, he playfully says "ching chong?" and asks my kid to repeat the order. He's a brit in his 50's in Florida. I snapped and said that was really in appropriate. He played it off as him not making fun of her. My wife still ordered because we had to feed the kids. I decided that we were leaving. I'm really fucking pissed about it.

Jintor

Saw the truth behind the copied door
Oct 25, 2017
At a hotel restaurant on vacation and when the bartender couldn't hear what my kid ordered, he playfully says "ching chong?" and asks my kid to repeat the order. He's a brit in his 50's in Florida. I snapped and said that was really in appropriate. He played it off as him not making fun of her. My wife still ordered because we had to feed the kids. I decided that we were leaving. I'm really fucking pissed about it.

yeah dude i'd have left too. fuck that shit.

Dec 24, 2017

Should have asked what is Era name is.

Seductivpancakes

user requested ban
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Brooklyn
Hope you complained. Fuck that guy.

Deleted member 907

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Yeah, I complained and they gave 10% off our stay without asking, but I'm going to ask for comped breakfast for the next two days.

Deleted member 907

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Different crew and the waitstaff should have no idea because the comps will be in voucher form. It's a breakfast buffet anyways. Only meats, fruits, pastries, and potatoes are pre-made. Everything else is made to order at the omelet station. I guess the price of being racist to my kid is $200? On the brightside, it was a good teaching moment for them and they understand it's unacceptable and that they need to speak up against it.

robox

Nov 10, 2017
that's kinda what i'm thinking. but then i remember the unusual story where some places taking retribution of bad reviews way too seriously

Cow Mengde

Oct 26, 2017
Listening to the Chinese radio station pisses me the fuck off. So many people support Trump and the wall.

D i Z

Oct 25, 2017
Where X marks the spot.

That is so fucked up. I know you're still steaming.

Z-Beat

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Well fuck that shit

Lone_Prodigy

Oct 25, 2017
I would say some older Chinese people are selfish and racist; they worked hard to get where they are, so no handouts or charity to others (forgetting how they got by before). Trump hits all their talking points: lower taxes, better economy, less queue jumpers and illegal migrants, etc.

Riley

Oct 25, 2017
USA
I'm glad most of my NY based fam (even the older ones) don't like Trump. My relatives in the south though... smh. 🤷

Cow Mengde

Oct 26, 2017

The same reason as anyone else. They want to bull the wall to stop refugees. Blames democrats. Says Trump keeps all of his campaign promises. Says he's a great leader. This is from a segment where people call in or write text messages to the radio station.

I'm glad most of my NY based fam (even the older ones) don't like Trump. My relatives in the south though... smh. 🤷

The radio station is an NYC chinese radio station.

Jintor

Saw the truth behind the copied door
Oct 25, 2017
wow thats super christian of them

i'm not even sure if im saying this ironically or not

lint2015

Oct 27, 2017
I would say some older Chinese people are selfish and racist; they worked hard to get where they are, so no handouts or charity to others (forgetting how they got by before). Trump hits all their talking points: lower taxes, better economy, less queue jumpers and illegal migrants, etc.
So basically Fuck you, got mine.

Most of my rellos in America are Dems.

Dec 24, 2017
I have one part of my family that is super conservative. I didn't even know they existed until I was in my mid to late 30's. And for good reason, the uncle...he's a piece of work. The cousin, well, I met him and he doesn't think women should wear pants.

Deleted member 907

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
So this white motherfucker that was racist towards my kid last night came up to me today to while I was waiting for an order away from his station to white-splain about how I must've misheard him and mistakingly swapped what he said to my kid with his conversation with his half-Chinese friend at the bar prior to taking our order. Not only that, but that he isn't anything close to racist because he has a black wife. He didn't just give a non-apology, but insisted that I was the one that was wrong...a second fucking time! After he finished wasting my time I told him that he was completely wrong and he just shrugged and walked away complaining to whoever was in the kitchen.

Straight to the reception desk I go and let loose to the supervisor and manager on duty. The rest of our meals are comped and the manager is going to try to get our stay refunded. If he can't, I'm getting our cab to the airport comped and calling Amex to get it refunded.

One of your employees wants to insult my and manager wants to play dumb about what ching chong means? That'll be $1k. Thanks and FUCK YOU.

edit: I told my wife what happened and she said she overhead the conversation between the bartender and his half-Chinese woman friend about how she got a new job offer. Motherfucker asked his friend if she got job offer in Chinese...she answered by saying that she doesn't speak Chinese.

Last edited:

Miletius

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Berkeley, CA
Happy belated New Years. I'm back from San Antonio. Only saw one MAGA hat in the wild, otherwise pretty uneventual and I purposefully unplugged from a lot of political stuff.

Didn't get to eat any osechi this year, which is kind of sad but I guess that's what happens sometimes.

Cow Mengde

Oct 26, 2017
This morning, more fuckers are on the radio throwing their support behind Trump. One person said people who don't support the President do it for personal reasons, while people who support the President are doing it for the good of the country.

Z-Beat

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
This morning, more fuckers are on the radio throwing their support behind Trump. One person said people who don't support the President do it for personal reasons, while people who support the President are doing it for the good of the country.
Then one of the various things that got fucked up while he was in office gets brought up and you get met with the 5 second gap of silence and the "well I don't know much about that but we'll just have to wait and see" response

He can't be racist. He has a *insert visible minority here* for a boyfriend/girlfriend/husband/wife/friend/etc.

Shove off with that shit.

Get your refund Power of Sparda!
He's got a tier 3 Gladiator's black friend and tier 5 Conqueror's asian wife. He was adequately geared for that encounter.

Last edited:

BLOODED_hands

Oct 25, 2017
Then one of the various things that got fucked up while he was in office gets brought up and you get met with the 5 second gap of silence and the "well I don't know much about that but we'll just have to wait and see" response

He's got a tier 3 Gladiator's black friend and tier 5 Conqueror's asian wife. He was adequately geared for that encounter.

Your first part is like this:
giphy.webp

Your second part reminds me that the KKK does indeed have those stupid and moronic ass ranks, so your post makes tons of sense 🤣