• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

S-Wind

Nov 4, 2017
Whoa!

That got locked quickly!

Bummer.... It was one of the few times that I didn't want such a train wreck to be locked asap. I wanted it to stay open so that more of White ERA can show their true colours

Z-Beat

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Phew that thread
Whoa!

That got locked quickly!

Bummer.... It was one of the few times that I didn't want such a train wreck to be locked asap. I wanted it to stay open so that more of White ERA can show their true colours
When you close out your thought with
both sides are educated unlike the Thais you see running around Bangkok or Cebu
Your thread is gonna get inta-locked

Last edited:

Deleted member 907

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
OP is obviously a sexpat.

The guy that put out the numbers about the racial breakdown of the country sounds like he has some fucked views as well.

Dec 24, 2017
We should just make a thread:

"Reset-ERA, what the Asians on this board talk about."

1. We talk about you guys a lot. Because you guys say stuff that is at minimum eye brow raising, and at maximum, racist/fucked up, in regards to Asians and the diaspora. The mean for this board is way closer to fucked up that you snowflakes are capable of processing, if we're gonna be honest.

2. When it comes to addressing facets of race/culture for Asians and the diaspora, the suggestion I would give, and one that's really from the heart, is "Please, just shut the fuck up for a minute." Please just listen. Because we get run over by whitesplaining, weebsplaining, and our favorite ItouchedanAsiantitty-splaining. Most of you can't goddamn fucking listen and you have to interject your goddamn opinion everywhere and colonize the commentary.

3. We really like talking about food and posting pictures about it.

Deleted member 2585

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
When I was a kid, I hated being a pig. I wanted to be something cool like a snake or a tiger or a dragon.

Pigs are pretty cool though. They're smart. And they taste good. And at the very least,

9yovAG2.jpg

gong xi fa cai, wan shi ru yi.

red packets plz
I'm not married yet so... fingers crossed lol

Dec 24, 2017
Wait, are Chinese people still getting packets until they get married? I got kicked off of New Year's Money before I got kicked off health insurance!

Jintor

Saw the truth behind the copied door
Oct 25, 2017
its the consolation prize for the everybody ribbing you about hey so when you getting married thing

Dec 24, 2017
My cousins literally turned on me when I stopped getting money. They were in college/high school and they were like "Wait, if you aren't getting money. You should be giving money."

Apoptomon

Oct 25, 2017
Australia
Happy lunar new year, you lot.

... My mum still gives out red packets even if the recipients are probably technically too old (and in one case, married), so I have honestly no idea what the cutoff point is / was supposed to be lol. She also gets pretty engrossed in reading up horoscope articles at this time, and it seems this year is shit for everyone.

OP
OP
Pet

Pet

More helpful than the IRS
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
SoCal
Happy Lunar New Year!

HOW DID I MISS THAT THREAD.

5 minutes in and I don't even know what I'm reading.

OP
OP
Pet

Pet

More helpful than the IRS
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
SoCal
But y'all know I really liked the actual article that the OP posted. It was good.

I don't understand how OP came away with his thoughts if he even bothered to read the article.

Jintor

Oct 25, 2017
I've seen those twitter handles with the triple brackets a few times over the years, what does it mean?

basically alt right/nazi fucktards use ((( ))) to identify people or business or whatever as jewish, so a lot of leftist twitter etc began to use ((( ))) to reclaim it or to confuse the issue or whatever

Oct 27, 2017
NYC
8) Have I entered the wrong thread?

Happy Chinese New Year to anyone applicable!!

It's the year of the Piggy; best wishes + luck if that's your zodiac animal!

BLOODED_hands

Oct 25, 2017
Have we been slacking on the food pics lately? We haven't been making anything delicious looking lately so I haven't been taking pics :/

Jintor

Oct 25, 2017
it's CNY so we should all be posting banquet pictures pretty soon

Riley

Oct 25, 2017
USA
Happy Lunar New Year and Year of the Boar/Pig! 🐗🍊

I'm old, but still get red envelopes cuz I'm unmarried. lol

tenor.gif