• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Dec 24, 2017
The person interviewing me pulled out a can of dip and used a spit cup while also chugging an energy drink, during the interview. I'm not feeling the job per se, but they also seemed willing to meet my salary requirements. Well, I need health care, so there's that.

Knight613

Oct 25, 2017
San Francisco
Went to Mensho Tokyo today and had their A5 Wagyu Shoyu Ramen. It was really good. $39 though. Not super expensive, but obviously not cheap either. Wagyu just melts in your mouth though.

D0YHjFxUUAEISBg.jpg

gully state

Oct 27, 2017
Took my sister to father's office... haven't been there in years, still thinking about how good the burger and sweet potato fries were 4 days later.

Miletius

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Berkeley, CA
I've been the Mensho a couple of times. It's worth the trip IMO. I mean is it the best I've ever had -- no. But it's' pretty damn close and there are a lot of more affordable options in case you don't want to drop 40 buck on ramen.

Knight613

Oct 25, 2017
San Francisco
I've been the Mensho a couple of times. It's worth the trip IMO. I mean is it the best I've ever had -- no. But it's' pretty damn close and there are a lot of more affordable options in case you don't want to drop 40 buck on ramen.
Yeah, I've basically tried everything on their menu already besides this one lol.

Well I didn't get around to trying their chocolate ramen when they offered it. Maybe next time.

Dec 24, 2017
I learned last night that certain individuals will become very heated if you say people who wear MAGA hats are "unfuckable." They will become very aggressive and insist that you come outside with them. They will also become more heated in if you politely ask for clarification if they are inviting you out to the parking lot to demonstrate their sex skills.

Very. Heated.

DosaDaRaja

Oct 26, 2017
I learned last night that certain individuals will become very heated if you say people who wear MAGA hats are "unfuckable." They will become very aggressive and insist that you come outside with them. They will also become more heated in if you politely ask for clarification if they are inviting you out to the parking lot to demonstrate their sex skills.

Very. Heated.
Sooooo.
Are they?

Dec 24, 2017

I'm not sure, I didn't fuck the person.

He just puffed his chest out and attempted to make the argument that I was gay, for not finding him sexually desirable. Its the perfect Trumpian logic loop.

"Libtard X is challenging my sexual desirability because of my love for Trump. The only reason for that, is that Libtard X, is a HOMOSEXUAL. I have now cucked a lib."

DosaDaRaja

Oct 26, 2017

He just puffed his chest out and attempted to make the argument that I was gay, for not finding him sexually desirable. Its the perfect Trumpian logic loop.

"Libtard X is challenging my sexual desirability because of my love for Trump. The only reason for that, is that Libtard X, is a HOMOSEXUAL. I have now cucked a lib."
I have read this 10 times and I still don't get the logic behind that statement...

You are gay, for not finding another man sexually attractive?

Z-Beat

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017

It's what they say if they don't actually have a comeback. I've never seen people be so stubborn after getting screwed over multiple times by the guy theyre repping

gully state

Oct 27, 2017

Very. Heated.

Gonna use this one haha... clever

Dec 24, 2017
did he look like he could take you

I mean, anything can happen in a fight.

Or do you mean take me on a date? I'm not a snob, but I would prefer to eat at a cheaper, authentic tacquiera or pho joint. But he was def more a Applebee's/Red Robin type.

Edit: Ok, realistically? No, I don't think he could take me in a fight unless he was a former grappler/boxer of some sort. I've done martial arts most of my life and the last 5 doing BJJ and Muay Thai, so, while I don't think I can beat an actual fighter, but I'm fairly certain I can take an overweight Midwesterner who smokes. I was also carrying because this is was out in the burbs and I don't trust the burbs.

Jintor

Saw the truth behind the copied door
Oct 25, 2017
i mean if he thinks overweight smokers are hot stuff no wonder they support that magnificent specimen of physique the american president

Dec 24, 2017
I found out one of my friends has a lactation fetish and craves breast milk and maybe I'm not as open minded as I thought. Like, I don't think he's a bad person or anything, its...definitely unexpected.

lint2015

Oct 27, 2017
I found out one of my friends has a lactation fetish and craves breast milk and maybe I'm not as open minded as I thought. Like, I don't think he's a bad person or anything, its...definitely unexpected.
I'm not into those sorts of things either, but I think you should let him have that fetish and not judge, man. It's not something to think badly of him over.

Miletius

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Berkeley, CA
Wow this is ridiculous. I'm surprised that this network exists. Curious if this is that rampant or just media sensationalism. Came across this article in relation to a university professor labeling all his Chinese international students as cheaters and preemptively failing them.

https://www.reuters.com/investigates/special-report/college-cheating-iowa/

I'm not surprised but I also wonder if it's not just as prevalent among the English speaking community. Perhaps not as blatant, but people using informal networks to gain unfair advantages in the classes they take is probably way more widespread than most people realize.

Zoe

Oct 25, 2017
Rong's father said the family would now try to find another U.S. school for his son. He expressed no remorse about obtaining the fake Chinese transcript.

"We just wanted to get in a better school," he said. "It's normal. Anyone would do that."

Yeah. Sure. Uh-huh.

Miletius

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Berkeley, CA
I mean none of these people that got caught are ever getting into a school with any name recognition ever again, at least in the United States. They are probably better off going back home and trying to do something there. I've heard of people getting back into school after an academic incident, but it usually takes a long ass time so I doubt many people would be willing to wait that long.

lint2015

Oct 27, 2017
I don't get how test-taking services work. Do you not have to leave your student ID on the exam table and have it verified that you're the person taking the test? Granted it's not the most thorough ID verification, but does this work on the premise that all Asians look the same to the examiners or something?

You can buy breast milk. People usually don't do so for that reason though, probably.
🤨

gully state

Oct 27, 2017
I don't get how test-taking services work. Do you not have to leave your student ID on the exam table and have it verified that you're the person taking the test? Granted it's not the most thorough ID verification, but does this work on the premise that all Asians look the same to the examiners or something?

🤨

It's in the article. Because they're foreign students, the company will create a fake passport and since the proctors aren't trained to recognize fake passports, typically it succeeds. I don't know how prevalent all this is tbh and it's not like we in the US don't have that shit going on as well. The thing that annoys me is that I can see professors essentially lumping Asian Americans in the same boat.

lint2015

Oct 27, 2017
It's in the article. Because they're foreign students, the company will create a fake passport and since the proctors aren't trained to recognize fake passports, typically it succeeds. I don't know how prevalent all this is tbh and it's not like we in the US don't have that shit going on as well. The thing that annoys me is that I can see professors essentially lumping Asian Americans in the same boat.
I didn't see any of that in the article. I guess it'd vary from uni to uni but when I went they checked your university student ID. Unless they got a substitute to attend their classes as well, I'd have guessed their ID wouldn't match the person covering for the examinee.

gully state

Oct 27, 2017
I didn't see any of that in the article. I guess it'd vary from uni to uni but when I went they checked your university student ID. Unless they got a substitute to attend their classes as well, I'd have guessed their ID wouldn't match the person covering for the examinee.

Oops there was a second article that talked about this. I'll link it when I have time. It was taking about standardized tests like SAT, TOEFL and even GRE