• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Cow Mengde

Oct 26, 2017
LOL. I'm actually surprised that Asians were the second biggest group to vote for Obama. I know plenty of Asians with views as shitty as hers.

gully state

Oct 27, 2017
LOL. I'm actually surprised that Asians were the second biggest group to vote for Obama. I know plenty of Asians with views as shitty as hers.

Her accent is so strange. Some remedial ass talking points there, especially in one breath she can complain about other minorities discriminating against us Asians and then in another breath complain about undeserving minorities when it comes to education.

Jintor

Saw the truth behind the copied door
Oct 25, 2017
the us political system is broke as fuck ya'll locked to the majors foreverrrrrrr

Deleted member 907

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I should've noticed the Daily Caller tag on the video before I clicked...lolz.

Absolutely terrible video. "As an Asian Conservative..." Yeah thanks, but no thanks sis. Take your Auntie Tan ass through stage left and don't come back. I can't believe she used what's her face as an example of black resistance. She needs to get dragged.

Z-Beat

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017

Her argument seems to operate under the assumption that your values are all that conservatives care about while employing a sort of "fuck, you got mine" approach to everyone else

Dec 24, 2017
My head of my firm is in his 80's, and for some reason, he is trying to entice me to take on a little extra side project with the promise of...Iggy Azalea tickets.

Dec 24, 2017
I guess that's what he thinks 43 year olds listen to. Apparently backstage passes are part of it. But that really doesn't make the offer enticing at all.

OP
OP
Pet

Pet

More helpful than the IRS
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
SoCal
I should've noticed the Daily Caller tag on the video before I clicked...lolz.

Absolutely terrible video. "As an Asian Conservative..." Yeah thanks, but no thanks sis. Take your Auntie Tan ass through stage left and don't come back. I can't believe she used what's her face as an example of black resistance. She needs to get dragged.
There'll always be useful idiots

Basically yeah.

Also Ted is funny :p

yp8ul9kn2p031.png

Yinyangfooey

Oct 27, 2017
Ok so I found this really cute Chinese girl on Hinge and I realized she was a coworker.

I cross referenced her LinkedIn account and it matches up perfectly. I also recall seeing her walk around on my floor last week.

What should I say to her on the app? Lol break the ice like "wait..do you work at XX?"

And she's taller than me so idk if should even try lol

Jintor

Oct 25, 2017
i don't personally ever cross the work life and dating life but thats just me. though i think its a pretty bad icebreaker myself

not that i know i am no good with the apps right now.

meph

Avenger
Oct 29, 2017
Ok so I found this really cute Chinese girl on Hinge and I realized she was a coworker.

I cross referenced her LinkedIn account and it matches up perfectly. I also recall seeing her walk around on my floor last week.

What should I say to her on the app? Lol break the ice like "wait..do you work at XX?"

If she works at your company, but you haven't seen her, she's for sure in another department, right? Go for it!

Going to have to agree that it sounds like a big enough company and the divisions separate enough to be less of an issue than your usual intradepartmental dating.

Jintor

Oct 25, 2017
Hinge's main thing is that the girl has to message first (don't know how it works for LGBT stuff though which I presume it has)

Jintor

Oct 25, 2017
wait you're right

i think hinge's main thing has something to do with matching you to people you have friends-of-friends facebook links to or some shit?

all i know is that i don't like it much in my area and deleted it

Cow Mengde

Oct 26, 2017

Send her a picture of your penis... through the company email.

You might as well do that if all you're going to say is where she works. It just comes off sounding like a stalker if she doesn't remember or know who you are.

Jintor

Oct 25, 2017
i mean all (initial) dating is a numbers game but this really just surfaces the depression earlier

Dec 24, 2017
My cousin owns a bike shop in Oakland. Because I'm an idiot, I read his Yelp reviews and get irrationally mad at his bad reviews. Like, so much so I want to pick fights with the reviewers. At least they always say nice things about his kids and dog.

OP
OP
Pet

Pet

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
SoCal
My cousin owns a bike shop in Oakland. Because I'm an idiot, I read his Yelp reviews and get irrationally mad at his bad reviews. Like, so much so I want to pick fights with the reviewers. At least they always say nice things about his kids and dog.

Wait seriously? PM me the shop name please, meph is in the market for a bike sometime in August in Oakland!

(We don't expect any discounts or deals, just would be nice to support a friend's family's business.)

Z-Beat

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
There was a massage parlor on the news that got busted for prostitution because of Yelp reviews.

"Terrible masseuse. Told her that my back hurt and she kept trying to massage my dick instead." 2/5

Dec 24, 2017
Wait seriously? PM me the shop name please, meph is in the market for a bike sometime in August in Oakland!

(We don't expect any discounts or deals, just would be nice to support a friend's family's business.)

Ooh!

It's Lakeview Bicycle, 622 Grand Ave, Oakland, CA 94610

My cousin is Charlie, he'll be the tall Korean with curly hair.

Lakeview Bicycle

Yes, that's not a mistake. Their website has more or less looked like that since 2011. Oh, they added a hyperlink for rentals.

Yinyangfooey

Oct 27, 2017
Ok so we started talking...but she takes forever to respond. Like literally half a day.

You know I always forget that I'm probably not the only guy who's trying to talk to a girl. It's because I LITERALLY only talk to one girl at a time. I only match with a girl on any app like every two months or something.

Miletius

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Berkeley, CA
Pet I hate to break it to you but you don't want to be riding a bike around Berkeley campus, FYI. I mean people do it, but it's gonna get stolen at some point. You're better off getting one of those boosted boards that you can bring inside with you.

OP
OP
Pet

Pet

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
SoCal
Pet I hate to break it to you but you don't want to be riding a bike around Berkeley campus, FYI. I mean people do it, but it's gonna get stolen at some point. You're better off getting one of those boosted boards that you can bring inside with you.

Oh, thanks for the tip! I was worried about that but didn't realize it was that bad.

Deleted member 2779

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Ok so we started talking...but she takes forever to respond. Like literally half a day.

You know I always forget that I'm probably not the only guy who's trying to talk to a girl. It's because I LITERALLY only talk to one girl at a time. I only match with a girl on any app like every two months or something.
This goes without saying but don't get hung up on how long she takes to reply especially if you haven't met up yet. It's tricky when you're only talking to her but you don't wanna get invested this soon.

Jintor

Oct 25, 2017
i feel that match drought brother. i'm gonna take a break for a month or two from the apps...

Deleted member 4452

Banned
Oct 25, 2017

Put the phone away, and don't reply instantly as soon as she responds. I don't mean that in a mindgames kind of way, I mean keep yourself busy and don't overinvest.

BLOODED_hands

Oct 25, 2017
My kid nephew loved the action but that's because he loves anything Godzilla (not DinoZilla) and my friend saw it earlier today. He loved it but he just wants to see some action and he said he got plenty of that.