• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Maxime

Oct 27, 2017

It's official! I'm honored to work on the adaptation as a TV series of @APlagueTale. Thank you to @AsoboStudio and @Focus_entmt for their trust. I can't wait to bring Amicia and Hugo's journey to the screen! https://bit.ly/3wvv8P1 #APlagueTale #Mediawan #MerlinProd

We learn from our colleagues of Ecran Total that an adaptation of the franchise into a TV series is on the way. This upcoming series will be directed by Mathieu Turi, assistant director on Tarantino's Inglourious Basterds, Lucy and 3 Days to Kill, who went on to direct his first feature film with the horror movie Hostile.

"It is fundamental for me that our productions reflect the French talent and savoir-faire. A Plague Tale is a game envisioned in Bordeaux by Asobo that we are producing with a company based in Paris; its creators had the opportunity to sell the adaptation rights to the United States, but they preferred to work with French people: I want to give them this trust back" comments Fabrice Renault, head of Merlin Productions, which will be in charge of the production of this TV series. The game's publisher, Focus Entertainment, will be co-producer.
Source: Allocine via Ecran Total (didn't find anything on their website)

Last edited:
OP
OP
Maxime

Maxime

Oct 27, 2017
Also, not sure this is worth its own thread, but new screenshot for Requiem:

FOEWd9mXEAob1FU

Last edited: