• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Pankratous

Oct 26, 2017
Bit of a random thread to ask in but has there been any news of Valhalla's second season pass?

I don't like playing games until all of the content they will have is out.

OP
OP
JAY_HORROR

JAY_HORROR

Sep 27, 2021
Bit of a random thread to ask in but has there been any news of Valhalla's second season pass?

Well they just announced new content for later this year titled "The Last Chapter" so this maybe the last bit of content the game gets but who knows.

N.47H.4N

Oct 27, 2017
One of the biggest in the market, impressive, congratulations Ubi, but I am still salty this series killed Prince of Persia.

Lucreto

Oct 25, 2017
Love the Series and bought all the games and enjoyed every one. I have the statues of nearly all the Assassin's (missing Evie Frye) and I can't wait for Mirage.

Shoot

Oct 25, 2017
I bought like 9 of those. Looking at my library I don't think any other series comes close to that number.

Pankratous

Oct 26, 2017
There is no second season pass, there will be a free update with the final questline for Eivor.

Well they just announced new content for later this year titled "The Last Chapter" so this maybe the last bit of content the game gets but who knows.

Thanks, folks. I might be misremembering with it being called a second season pass.

But I definitely recall them announcing second year content, and have been holding off.

Here's hoping The Last Chapter actually is the game finished.

headspawn

Oct 27, 2017
They've released 20 million different Assassins' Creed games, so that's 10 games sold average, not bad.

ashtaar

Oct 27, 2017
Not counting the ones I got for free I've bought 10 of them. It's probably my favorite franchise. Running through Italy with that Jesper kyd soundtrack takes me back to simpler times. After not vibing with Valhalla really hope mirage and red pull me back in

Makoto Yuki

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 25, 2017
I've been a huge fan of the series. The original, while repetitive had so much potential. ACII was just a fucking magical game that took the original and fulfilled that potential. Brotherhood felt like peak PS3/360 generation AC, while revelations rounded the series out. ACIII was aight.

The series really solidified itself as some of my favorite games with Black Flag and Unity. BF felt like a swash-buckling adventure while Unity is the black sheep that people look back and realize was truly a masterpiece that was rushed out the gate.

Unity remaster please.

Strings

Oct 27, 2017
I have bought...

Brotherhood
Mobile
Black Flag
Unity
Liberation
Syndicate
Origins
Odyssey

... So 10 of them. And I'm more meh than positive on half of them ;( Have really disliked how the games feel to play starting with Unity.

Neha

Feb 17, 2022
Damn. Also interesting thing to note this is after 20 games and GTA V alone has sold 200 million. AC is like Thanos among men GTA is a Celestial.

Hu3

Oct 25, 2017
Show separated numbers you cowards, you'll see that the trilogy is driving most of the sales.

SPRidley

Oct 25, 2017
Ive played everything. Hate 1 (but i can forgive as it was a first test), 3 (the most, nearly made me not touch the series ever again, piece of boring shit that game was) and do not like valhalla and think unity has massive problems that dont let me fully like it, and revelations is meh (but ends ezio story, so that has a slight pass).
The others range from like to absolutely love, my favourites are 2, brotherhood, syndicate, origins and odyssey. Black flag was fun also.

Edit
Wait, I havent played liberation. But if anything similar to 3 but with even more limitations because of being originally a portable game, i dont want to even touch it with a ten foot pole.

Last edited:

Zebesian-X

Dec 3, 2018
Played em all except for syndicate. Plenty of ups and downs but I don't see myself ever completely growing out of AC. Perfect games to grab on Boxing Day and binge over the holiday. Stab some dudes, enjoy the scenery, stab more dudes. Hard to hate 🤷‍♂️

Chaos2Frozen

Nov 3, 2017
I haven't bought one since AC3 lol.

That period where the franchise became a yearly release I kinda moved on.

Deleted member 8257

Oct 26, 2017
How long before Assassins Creed battle royale game

DJtal

Oct 30, 2017
Capetown / South Africa
Nothing surprising to be honest, among my friends alone they really like those games. There is a huge bias regarding this franchise with gaming enthusiasts that I can understand.

Rumenapp

Forza Photographer
Nov 9, 2017

Second year of support was a few updates and the Ragnarok expansion.

There's still a final free dlc with the final missions for Eivor but that should be the final content for the game.

Oghuz

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Remember how Watch Dogs was positioned to be their new flagship, like how AC took the mantle after PoP?

It could've been if they hadn't mess up the launch of WD1. They lost a lot of goodwill with that so it hurt the sales of WD2 (which was a good game) and then they decided to change it up with Legion and completely blew it. I think WD is dead now. Shame really.

Buttonbasher

Dec 4, 2017
It could've been if they hadn't mess up the launch of WD1. They lost a lot of goodwill with that so it hurt the sales of WD2 (which was a good game) and then they decided to change it up with Legion and completely blew it. I think WD is dead now. Shame really.
I feel like given the direction the tech industry has gone post Legion, it's probably for the best. I dunno if I could stomach a whole game either sending up, or celebrating NFT's/blockchain/AI Art/etc.

I've enjoyed those games well enough, but if it taking a break helps avoid a game focused on those things, it's fine by me.

Dec 13, 2018
Power to everyone that loves these games, but I find them so painfully mediocre

If I wanted to give one a shot again, what's the best entry to play today?