• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Which character are you playing as??

• Kassandra

Votes: 1,964 77.7%
  • Alexios

Votes: 565 22.3%

• Total voters

Francesco

Nov 22, 2017
Yw9R8tW.png

mZPlo9w.jpg

V8STpon.jpg

AAhz7yn.jpg

YAaGVKL.jpg

WaKRZQ7.jpg

dk2SDnS.jpg

pF92D7T.jpg

nZ8q1yL.gif

Hidden content
You need to reply to this thread in order to see this content.
IDjZgOS.jpg

assassin_s_creed_odyssey_omega_edition_ps4_30.jpg

UdWBrMf.jpg

MaODo9K.jpg

servlet.ImageServer

2T14HNs.jpg

Last edited:

Lukar

Unshakable Resolve - Prophet of Truth
Oct 27, 2017
Very nice OT, OP! Looks great.

I keep telling myself I won't get this next week, but everything I'm seeing from the game is telling me otherwise lol...

Looks like you accidentally threw a "c" before the "t" in "combat" at the top of this image by the way.

Sir Guts

Use of alt account
Oct 26, 2017
My favorite kind of OTs! Well done OP

I'm hyped for this one especially that Origins is my favorite AC to date

Deleted member 43077

User requested account closure
Banned
May 9, 2018
here we go baby!

still trying to decide PC (better fps but at full price) or Xbox One X ($55CAD, locked to 30fps and Xbox One X settings.)

DMVfan123

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Virginia
Can't wait to play my first AC game this holiday season! (don't have the money to get it at launch)
Hope you guys have fun, hearing positive impressions about it!
Oh and great OT :)

Deleted member 27751

User-requested account closure
Banned
Oct 30, 2017
Is there no Kassandra statue? Shame, thought she'd look badass. I have to actually go and cancel my current EB Games pre order for my girlfriend's copy, gonna get it way cheaper at Big W for $69 instead of $99. She is so keen to play but has to wait until after practice and assessment is done.

Plum

May 31, 2018
Great OP! A translation for the subtitle would be great :)

Decided to keep my pre-order of this as it'll tide me over until the end of October/early November when I've got the quadruple whammy of an Xbox One X, RDR2, Forza Horizon 4 and Hitman 2 to deal with. I'm still quite excited for it, though. It looks like a good evolution of Origins that, whilst a little familiar, definitely does its own stuff.

Deleted member 43077

Banned
May 9, 2018
Is there no Kassandra statue? Shame, thought she'd look badass. I have to actually go and cancel my current EB Games pre order for my girlfriend's copy, gonna get it way cheaper at Big W for $69 instead of $99. She is so keen to play but has to wait until after practice and assessment is done.
there is one you can get, I think i heard you can also add it on to the Alexios one to make one big statue.

etta

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I'm super excited to get this either during Black Friday or the Christmas sale.
Forza Horizon and Red Dead Redemption is just too much already.

Lukar

Unshakable Resolve - Prophet of Truth
Oct 27, 2017
Good lord they make these games quickly.
They put them out often, but each game has several years of development. I'm guessing work on Odyssey began once or a bit before Ubisoft Quebec finished Syndicate in late 2015, so this has been in development for about three years, if not longer.

Mezoly

Jimbo Replacement
Oct 25, 2017
No joke, this is probably the best looking OT I've seen on ERA. Good job OP!

OP
OP
Francesco

Francesco

Nov 22, 2017
Great OP! A translation for the subtitle would be great :)
In case anyone was wondering, on the title is the first line of Homer's Odyssey, only I added "γυναῖκα" (which means woman) so it translates to "Tell me, Muse, of the man or the woman..."

Last edited:

daniel77733

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Excellent OT.

Loved Origins and Black Flag which Odyssey seems to be a combination of so I have been all in since E3. Pre-ordered the Gold Edition back in August for $56 (via Best Buy GCU, a 25% promo code and a $10 reward certificate) and can't wait for Tuesday. This weekend can't go fast enough for me.

Karak

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Playing right now for review but I got to say. Those special editions are just hilarious.

Deleted member 34714

Banned
Nov 28, 2017
I'm pretty curious about this game because of exploration mode and the dialogs/multi character path. I havn't been interested in AC ever but this one I may bite and give it a try.

okayfrog

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Remembered GMG had a 23% off coupon. Checked there and then was reminded that it's a uPlay redemption and not Steam. Oh well. I'll pick it up on Steam during the Thanksgiving or Christmas sale. Somehow excited for this.

RoKKeR

Oct 25, 2017
Great OT. Loved Origins, sunk a lot of time in it. Will probably grab this closer to the holidays.

Kalik

Banned
Nov 1, 2017
I don't see this as being a massive improvement over Origins...I think reviews will peg this as more of the same and a glorified expansion pack...I predict scores in the 7-8 range

Plum

May 31, 2018
Playing right now for review but I got to say. Those special editions are just hilarious.

I'm most annoyed by the Deluxe Edition stuff not coming with the Gold Edition. I'm paying £10 more for the gold (£55 last year for Origins, £64 this year for Odyssey) and I won't get the Deluxe Stuff I got last time.

As a side note, I literally just noticed that your logo is a Centaur. I always thought it was a film camera. That's just me being dumb, though.