• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Which character are you playing as??

• Kassandra

Votes: 1,964 77.7%
  • Alexios

Votes: 565 22.3%

• Total voters

4KLobster

Dec 17, 2017
Japan
Nope, both headshots and assassinations can crit, and, confusingly, critical assassinations aren't affected by critical damage modifiers.

Critical assassinations sure can crit, don't despair!
Getting huge yellow numbers regularly when crit assassinating pesky mercs :)

On hard difficulty at least, it does a (somewhat random) difference.

Disclaimer: almost never uses the bow so can't comment on headshots...

Blackthorn

Oct 26, 2017
London
Critical assassinations sure can crit, don't despair!
Getting huge yellow numbers regularly when crit assassinating pesky mercs :)

On hard difficulty at least, it does a (somewhat random) difference.

Disclaimer: almost never uses the bow so can't comment on headshots...
Oh I know they can crit, I'm just saying they're not default crits, which I thought they were for a long time.

Nostremitus

Nov 15, 2017
Alabama
So, I tamed a wolf that was tied to a quest. The thing was roughly the size of a horse. The only problem is that friendly fire damaged it... So the first time I used an overpower attack I killed my wolf...

Ensoul

Oct 27, 2017
Bought this game a couple of weeks ago and I am loving it. Barely touched the main mission. How are you guys playing? Are you doing the main missions or are you doing the side missions?

I have OCD so I always do the side missions and explore first. Problem I am running into is I am exploring all the question marks and I am running into enemies that are killing me in on hit.

Does the main story take you to all the places on the map? Meaning am I wasting my time exploring and pushing ahead when I am just going to go to all these places on the map at some point anyway?

Zero-ELEC

The Wise Ones
Oct 25, 2017
México
Bought this game a couple of weeks ago and I am loving it. Barely touched the main mission. How are you guys playing? Are you doing the main missions or are you doing the side missions?

I have OCD so I always do the side missions and explore first. Problem I am running into is I am exploring all the question marks and I am running into enemies that are killing me in on hit.

Does the main story take you to all the places on the map? Meaning am I wasting my time exploring and pushing ahead when I am just going to go to all these places on the map at some point anyway?
The main story will get you to every region in the map (except 3 which get pushed by the DLC). Each region has min recommended levels
Are assassinations and headshots 100% chance to crit? I was assuming yes and building all my gear around that, but now I'm wondering...
Headshots used to be, but they got nerfed because Ubisoft doesn't want you to have fun. Now you have to hit people in the head with arrows a bunch of times before they go down, even as someone speccing Hunter.

Odyssey is badly designed.

Oct 25, 2017

Personal suggestion: Switch to Easy mode and you'll enjoy the game a lot more. That's because enemy levels will scale with you as you progress through the game.

While the challenge of taking down enemies at the start is fun at first, it gets annoying later on when even at level 40 (40 hours later) you still need 2 or 3 Predator shots to the head to take down a guard.

Ensoul

Oct 27, 2017
Personal suggestion: Switch to Easy mode and you'll enjoy the game a lot more. That's because enemy levels will scale with you as you progress through the game.

While the challenge of taking down enemies at the start is fun at first, it gets annoying later on when even at level 40 (40 hours later) you still need 2 or 3 Predator shots to the head to take down a guard.

I was having a tough go at the start and considered dumping the level to easy but I am doing okay now. I know there is sub option that has to do with the levels of the people you're fighting. Mine is default meaning the enemies level up with you. I know there was one option that lets you get two levels above your enemies. I may switch to that option as the story progresses.

Evolved1

Oct 27, 2017
The main story will get you to every region in the map (except 3 which get pushed by the DLC). Each region has min recommended levels

Headshots used to be, but they got nerfed because Ubisoft doesn't want you to have fun. Now you have to hit people in the head with arrows a bunch of times before they go down, even as someone speccing Hunter.

Odyssey is badly designed.
Yeah yesterday I sold all my hunter gear and will never touch that build again. Even after rebuilding so that my gear was headshots and vanilla crits, I still couldn't headshot gold enemies 3 levels below me. Fuck that. They nerfed hunter into nonexistence. It's crazy how OP warrior and assassin are, but nope cannot have hunters one shotting enemies, might break the game. :rollseyes

cosmickosm

Oct 26, 2017
So a Hunter build isn't a good idea? I just got the game yesterday and made it past the first introduction area (so, about 4-5 hours in) and I was focusing on going Hunter. I thought it was odd how I couldn't 1 shot kill an enemy with an arrow on my upgraded + engraved bow. Is it possible to respec?

Evolved1

Oct 27, 2017
So a Hunter build isn't a good idea? I just got the game yesterday and made it past the first introduction area (so, about 4-5 hours in) and I was focusing on going Hunter. I thought it was odd how I couldn't 1 shot kill an enemy with an arrow on my upgraded + engraved bow. Is it possible to respec?
There are some fun aspects of hunter and they can be powerful, but not in the traditional way you'd expect. You can even be stealthy without the OHK headshot potential on strong enemies, but it's pretty tedious. It just really fucking annoyed me to spend so much time min-maxing (I thought) a build that wasn't viable in the way I was intending. Fortunately respec is very easy. Assassin and Warrior are both super OP if you specialize.

Blackthorn

Oct 26, 2017
London
Can't say I've had much problem being OP with a hunter build. Not much survives a devastating shot to the head, and multi shot wipes out basic enemies.

Do you have the damage bonus when above enemies engraving? It makes a huge difference, and it's a fun tactical consideration too.

Halbrand

Oct 27, 2017
Have they still not fixed the insane pop-in on PS4 Pro that's been there since the last major update?

It actually put me off playing the game.

4KLobster

Dec 17, 2017
Japan
Oh I know they can crit, I'm just saying they're not default crits, which I thought they were for a long time.

Oh, can be confusing as headshots used to automatically Crit (never used much the Hunter abilities so didn't notice the nerf).

As for Critical assassination, it does "Crit" a set amount of % depending on Ability tier and can "double Crit" based on one's modifiers on "usual" Crits, and, no, this is not confusion-inducing at all (^_^).

Unrelated but just ran into it yesterday on a short session,
So, after "Attlantis"-related Cyclop which kicked my ass so hard I went down to Normal difficulty just for him...
Got the water Cyclop without too much hustle and just doing a random bounty for a "fire related" mercenary...
Turns out it was another Cyclop, lava-based this time, had to respec engravings from Fire to Poison and died a couple of times but got him
With high end-game Crit chance/damage at Full Health modifiers, Hero Strike can get very potent and helps a lot in those fights, guess I could have beaten the first Cyclop on Hard with this build
Game is more "tactical" than one might think

Oct 25, 2017
For those folks struggling with the arena, poison is very very good for Warrior builds as it lowers enemy defense (and attack I think?). The Greek Heroes Legendary set (with the high armour + resistances) paired with a poisonous weapon will make it easy to take on nearly anyone. Can't remember how I got the set though...

TheNerdyOne

Oct 28, 2017
I just cleared the game 100%, hunter is still broken if you know how to abuse it.... hint : ghost arrows break the entire game, the enemies literally never find you, you can sit around cleaning out an entire fort from a single position and you're good. Artemis set + the bow that does +20% ghost arrow damage is what i'm running currently. No idea why people are having such an issue with the hunter specs. Only takes 2 headshots to kill a yellow enemy with my build. will kill like 5 - 6 white enemies if you line em up nice in a single shot.

NewDust

Visited by Knack
Oct 25, 2017
Wow, still so much to do in this game. I'm 27.

Is fire or poison better?
I didn't find the additional damage from fire or poison really impressive, it's mostly chip damage, handy if you fighting a group of enemies were few have health bars with only a sliver remaining. Poison has at least the added benefit of lowering enemy attack power. In the end I ended up with using poison engravings on my melee weapons. You can than use craftable fire arrows (hunter ability) to use on burning down war supplies, or use a bow that turns normal arrows into fire arrows.

Last edited:

Evolved1

Oct 27, 2017
I didn't find the additional damage from fire or poison really impressive, it's mostly chip damage, handy if you fighting a group of enemies were few have health bars with only a sliver remaining. Poison has at least the added benefit of lowering enemy attack power. In the end I ended up with using poison engravings on my melee weapons. You can than use craftable fire arrows (hunter ability) to use on burning down war supplies, or use a bow that turns normal arrows into fire arrows.

Or light you reg arrows on fire (there's usually a fire source nearby) or just throw your torch at them for free.

NewDust

Visited by Knack
Oct 25, 2017
Or light you reg arrows on fire (there's usually a fire source nearby) or just throw your torch at them for free.
It's more because I'm lazy... though I used the melee torch attack for most of the game... Arrows have longer distance than torch toss, saving you the equipping torch action (which constantly brought up Ikaros, but that might be more the fault of the d-pad), and I couldn't be arsed to manually light them on fire.

Evolved1

Oct 27, 2017
What is up with the glitched jank horse riding animation (when the torso becomes rigid and doesn't animate correctly). This bug was in Origins as well, but actually less prevalent. How the hell do you not fix this? It happens damn near constantly lol.

NewDust

Visited by Knack
Oct 25, 2017
Version 1.1.4 Patch notes

EPISODE 3 BLOODLINE – LEGACY OF THE FIRST BLADE
  • Added in-game support for Bloodline.
LOST TALES OF GREECE
  • Added support for upcoming Lost Tales of Greece, coming in March and beyond.
FEATURES & IMPROVEMENTS
NEW! – Added the New Game+ mode

• Players will be able to keep their current progression (Gear, Mounts, Spear upgrades, Ship upgrades, Abilities, Drachmae, Crafting Materials, etc.) when starting a New Game+.
  • To access New Game+, you'll need to have completed the Family Quest Line.

NEW! – Added Frames to Photo Mode

• Added a set of 10 frames to decorate your photos.

NEW! – Accessibility Update

• Alter backgrounds behind dialogues
    • On: This will enable a background for subtitles and dialogue.
    • Off: This will disable the background for subtitles and dialogue.
    • Subtitles: This will enable a background for subtitles only.
  • Change subtitle size

MISCELLANEOUS

• The tier of the perks available on a Lieutenant obtained from Ubisoft Club and the Store will now scale based on the player level.
  • Hard mode fights in the Arena are now a bit harder.
  • Added an option to hold down the respective key to increase the number of items quicker.
  • Improved some UI aspects of Photo Mode to increase usability.
  • Increased maximum player level to 99. NINE NINE.
  • Added new Ship tiers to the game.
  • Added more Mastery Levels.
  • Added two Mercenary tiers and rewards.
  • Added 22 Viewpoints that can be fast traveled to.
BALANCING
  • Drachmae acquisition has been rebalanced across several sources
    • Lowered Drachmae gained with Contracts.
    • Increased Drachmae gained with Bounties and Conquest Battles.
  • Crafting Materials acquisition from Naval sources have been rebalanced
    • Added chance to loot Iron Metal and Soft Leather from sinking ship and looting floating loot.
    • Scaled floating loot quantity based on player level.
    • Lower chance to loot Precious Gem and Obsidian Glass from sinking ship.
    • Increased Wood quantity from Epic Ship.
  • Athenian Hero set bonus will be improved to give: All Arrows Pierce Shields and +30% Hunter Damage.
  • Added a missing perk to the Epic Heavy Bladed Champion's Axe.
  • The Bounty cost for high-level players at a high level of bounty has been slightly increased.
  • Celestial Crown will now increase damage to swords, as intended.
BUG FIXES
DLC
  • Addressed various issues with the Protector of Persia quest.
  • Adjusted a cutscene and tweaked some dialogue in Shadow Heritage.
MAIN GAME
Gameplay

• Addressed various issues with engravings and perks.
  • Addressed an issue where players couldn't obtain Nestor's rewards under certain circumstances.
  • Addressed an issue causing the big battle in Achaia to end before enemy forces were depleted.
  • Special Lieutenants can be hired after multiple recruiting. Back to work, Misthios!
  • Hephaestus declares players will no longer be lit on fire by candles or when lighting braziers in tombs.
  • Invisible mercenaries will no longer be easy to track when activating the Multi-Shot ability. Say that again, but slowly.
  • Rapid fire will now work as intended on the various NPC types.
  • Addressed an issue preventing players from dealing damage when attacking with a melee weapon.
  • Addressed an issue allowing the "Tamed animals deal poison damage" legendary engraving to be unlocked from the beginning.
  • Addressed an issue causing players to spawn on a building when fast traveling to Georgios' Reach.
  • The Daughters of Artemis will no longer be hostile to players after becoming their leader or being provoked. Overthrow averted.
  • Addressed an issue where Kallisto the Bear would leave the Arena invincible.
  • Patrols will no longer grab corpses that were made invisible with the Death Veil ability.
  • Addressed an issue preventing players from dismounting a horse while talking. Don't ride and talk, Misthios.
World

• Addressed an issue causing several cultists to spawn underground.
  • Players will no longer be swarmed by hordes of wannabe centaur NPCs when entering towns for the first time.
  • Addressed an issue preventing players from looting Orichalcum fragments in several areas.
  • Addressed an issue preventing players from purchasing items from Sargon if the item shared a name with one in their inventory.
  • Addressed an issue causing too many mercenaries to rally to Mykonos under certain circumstances.
  • Addressed an issue causing players to remain trapped in a room at the Farm of Elais.
  • Addressed an issue preventing new weekly contracts from appearing until reloading.
  • Addressed various issues that could prevent Belos the Beast, Cyclops, or Medusa's minions from scaling to the player's level as intended.
  • Crane of Georgios can now be fast traveled to.
  • Addressed an issue causing players to be stuck in the Leader House in Keos.
  • Players should now be able to complete Trachis Fort.
Quest

• Addressed an issue preventing Myrrine from traveling to her destination.
  • Addressed an issue preventing players from progressing in She Who Controls the Seas.
  • Addressed an issue causing the objective to disappear in Persian Puppetry under certain circumstances.
  • Addressed an issue preventing players from continuing A Family Legacy.
  • Addressed an issue preventing players from continuing We Will Rise.
  • Addressed an issue preventing players from completing Prince of Persia under certain conditions.
  • [MOTHER OF ALL SPOILERS] Addressed an issue in Ancient Revelations preventing players from killing Pythagoras.
  • Addressed an issue causing the Find and Rescue the Actor objective in The Curse of Fame to display incorrectly.
  • Main quests will now appear after completing the Unearthing the Truth quest.
  • Addressed an issue during Awaken the Myth preventing players from completing the Sphinx after defeating Stentor inside the Arena.
  • Addressed an issue during Heart for a Head where the quest item was not available in player's inventory.
  • Addressed an issue preventing players from triggering the cinematic to complete A Fresh Start.
  • Testikles will remain alive for players to pick up in Delivering a Champion.
  • Addressed an issue during A Good Toast where an invulnerable NPC could be found in the Leader House.
  • Addressed an issue preventing players from beginning More Questions Than Answers if fast traveling when the letter was open.
  • The quest item located in the chest at the Cave of Arktoi will now be available in Hard to Artemis.
  • Addressed an issue preventing players from receiving the By the Fates quest.
  • Addressed an issue preventing players from completing the On the Grapevine quest if killed, upon respawn.
  • Addressed an issue allowing the ship of Nestor the Formidable to be destroyed by enemy ships.
  • Addressed an issue where NPCs would no longer follow their objective after saving or loading in Learning the Land.
  • Addressed an issue causing the Daughters of Artemis to remain invincible after completing Daughters of Lalaia.
  • Addressed an issue preventing players from interacting with Barnabas to complete A Night to Remember.
  • Addressed an issue preventing players from completing Hunter Camps after finishing Daughters of Artemis.
  • Addressed an issue preventing Athenian ships from entering into conflict with the Adrestia in The Battle of Pylos.
  • Daphnae can now be killed in deep water during Artemis's Request.
    [*]Addressed an issue preventing the legendary boar from dropping its pelt during Daughters of Artemis.
    [*]Addressed an issue preventing players from completing the Poison in the Air weekly quest.
    [*]Addressed an issue preventing players from completing the Burned Bodies and Broken Skulls weekly quest.
    [*]The Clear the Land for Athens contract will now generate where Daughters of Artemis spawn.
    [*]Addressed an issue with the Ostraka Killer View.
Character & AI

• Addressed various animation issues with NPC and player character.
  • Addressed an issue causing Mercenary's pets to attack if players shoot fire arrows at them. Also: please don't shoot arrows at any pets, thanks.
  • Addressed a variety of inappropriate NPC reactions.
  • Addressed a variety of incorrect player controller actions.
Photo Mode

• Using the reset option will now function as intended in Photo Mode.
  • Addressed an issue causing Depth of Field to be disabled when using the left stick while editing in Photo Mode.
  • Addressed an issue in Photo Mode causing Bloom to be very dim.
  • Addressed an issue causing flickering in Photo Mode under certain circumstances.
Adrestia & Naval

• Addressed an issue preventing some players from boarding when prompted.
  • Addressed an issue preventing the game from autosaving when entering open waters or calling the Adrestia.
  • Increased the Adrestia's health regeneration rate when players are out of combat.
  • Ship upgrade stats will correctly be reflected in the player stats card.
  • [PC] The Aim action toggle is now working for Naval combat.
  • Addressed an issue preventing players from upgrading the Adrestia.
  • Addressed an issue where DLC Lieutenants needed to be manually reassigned.
Performance & Stability

• Addressed various issues causing long loading times.
  • Addressed several freezing issues.
  • Addressed a game crash when the cinematic for the Cyclops begins.
  • [PC] Addressed an issue causing low FPS when using the latest Nvidia drivers on GTX 1060 Max-Q GPU.
  • [PC ] Addressed an issue causing juddering and unusual CPU usage on some laptops.
Graphics, Animations, & Audio

• Addressed various graphical issues with world objects.
  • Addressed various lighting issues.
  • Addressed various sound issues.
  • Addressed various visual effects with weapons and outfits.
  • Addressed various camera issues.
  • [PC] Addressed a graphical issue that could occur if 8 GB VRAMs reached maximum capacity.
User Interface, Menu, & Subtitles

• Addressed various UI/HUD display issues.
  • Addressed incorrectly displayed text.
  • Addressed various dialogue mismatches.
  • The "!" above the Inventory tab will now disappear after players have hovered above the acquired items. Praise be.
  • Recruiting enemy NPCs will no longer add to the quest objective counter if asked to "kill" enemies.
  • When using the All filter in the menu, Chapter and Legacy quests will be in order.
  • Addressed an issue causing background flickers in the Options menu.
  • Rewards for defeating the Mythical Creatures will now be displayed in the quest description.
  • Addressed an issue where the Transmogrification menu wouldn't become available as intended on Level 8.
  • Mercenary Tier S2 players will be granted Hephaistos's 20% discount in the Workshop, as intended.
  • Addressed an issue preventing players from gaining Ability points after reaching 207.
  • Addressed an issue causing the 200 Free Helix Credits to be missing.
  • [Spoilers] Addressed an issue preventing players from being rewarded the Abraxas horse skin when reaching the Tier 1 Mercenary rank.
  • [PC] Corrected several CPU and GPU miscalculations displayed in Performance Analyzer.
  • [PC] Addressed an issue preventing players from scrolling through detailed stats with the mouse wheel.
  • [PC] Addressed an issue preventing the HDR option from applying correctly.
  • [SWITCH] Added support for the in-game store on Nintendo SwitchTM sytsem.
Ubisoft Club, Achievements, & Trophies

• Changed the description of the Lord of the Seas achievement to match new progression.
  • Addressed an issue that prevented Legacy of the First Blade achievements from unlocking.

[SWITCH] Added support for the in-game store on Nintendo SwitchTM sytsem. ???

Bonefish

Oct 28, 2017
Have Ubi improved some of the animations in recent updates?

Picked up the game again after not playing since November or so and some of them look smoother, like when you are moving while holding the bow, or is it just my imagination?

Darkgran

Oct 27, 2017
Just hit 60 hours in this thing. My God it's good. I actually have done very little of the main quest. I think I just completed Act 5.

ZiggyPalffyLA

Banned
Nov 2, 2017
Los Angeles, California
I just cleared the game 100%, hunter is still broken if you know how to abuse it.... hint : ghost arrows break the entire game, the enemies literally never find you, you can sit around cleaning out an entire fort from a single position and you're good. Artemis set + the bow that does +20% ghost arrow damage is what i'm running currently. No idea why people are having such an issue with the hunter specs. Only takes 2 headshots to kill a yellow enemy with my build. will kill like 5 - 6 white enemies if you line em up nice in a single shot.

Where do you find that bow?

Oct 25, 2017
One minor thing I hope gets fixed is re-adding the Hunter skin without the paint. The set I was using didn't have it, but for some reason they added the paint in the last patch. Had to move to a different armor set because I don't like the way it looks in cutscenes. It sucks because I really like the top.

ClivePwned

Oct 27, 2017
Australia
I stopped playing Odyssey when Crackdown 3 release and now I've beaten that, I've gone back to Odyssey (Lvl 49)
I still have 11 Cultists to find but after the patch went live today, there's this message about new game plus on the saveload game screen . something like "Now that you have finished your main odyssey, try game+ or something." So my question is, where is the end of the main odyssey since I seem to have missed it. Or is it just there are no more story specific missions for me to do?

Oct 28, 2017
I stopped playing Odyssey when Crackdown 3 release and now I've beaten that, I've gone back to Odyssey (Lvl 49)
I still have 11 Cultists to find but after the patch went live today, there's this message about new game plus on the saveload game screen . something like "Now that you have finished your main odyssey, try game+ or something." So my question is, where is the end of the main odyssey since I seem to have missed it. Or is it just there are no more story specific missions for me to do?
New Game + is unlocked when you finish the family questline, you still have the cult/first civilization questline left to do though.

ResetGreyWolf

Oct 27, 2017

There are three main storylines in Odyssey: Family, Cultist, and Atlantis. They all have their own endings.

aember

Oct 26, 2017
Not sure if something's bugged on my save, but I've had the game lock up 5 times since the update. 0 issues before the update. On the X, anybody else having problems?

Coxy

Oct 28, 2017
Tempted to buy the game as it's on sale.

Not played assassins creed since Black Flag which I loved. Also enjoyed 2 and Brotherhood

The only thing putting me off is seeing numbers above enemies heads as you fight them - it seems silly from the gameplay videos I've seen.

I presume this shows their level - but what are people's views on this - does it bug them at all? Thanks :)

NewDust

Visited by Knack
Oct 25, 2017
The new ship upgrades are insanely expensive... At more than 120 hours playtime and dismantling most loot, I've still fall short of acquiring all upgrades. I'm talking like 30000 wood short. This will take a while.

Tempted to buy the game as it's on sale.

Not played assassins creed since Black Flag which I loved. Also enjoyed 2 and Brotherhood

The only thing putting me off is seeing numbers above enemies heads as you fight them - it seems silly from the gameplay videos I've seen.

I presume this shows their level - but what are people's views on this - does it bug them at all? Thanks :)

You can turn it off, however doing so also disable enemy health bars. Early on I feel enemy level and health bars are kinda necessary. Later on you might not need the level indicator, as you'll mostly be visiting areas at or below your level, but enemy health bars might still be of help depending on your difficulty setting.

Mitchman1411

Jul 28, 2018
Oslo, Norway
The new ship upgrades are insanely expensive... At more than 120 hours playtime and dismantling most loot, I've still fall short of acquiring all upgrades. I'm talking like 30000 wood short. This will take a while.
You can just go wild at sea and don't board ships, just ram them until they sink and you can loot plenty of wood per ship. Shouldn't take long to gather 30k wood that way. I didn't feel like grinding to max out my ship that way, but ymmv.

roguesquirrel

The Fallen
Oct 29, 2017
Been playing this again since i finally got the free copy for using projectstream the other week and do the side quests (not the emergent ones, the gold ones) wear on anyone else? I constantly feel like im being yanked around by the writers in really unsatisfying ways.

I just did the Elixir quest today where you need to gather herbs for a woman to create an elixir that will revive the petrified soldiers at the medusa lair. The entire time my brain was buzzing "oh man what if i had done this quest before i faced medusa, i wonder what it wouldve changed?". It turns out fucking nothing because after you go running around the region collecting this shit, you bring it back to her and the game sloppily reveals shes actually a crazed artist who poisons people and turns them into statues & youre thrown into a fight with her. Like fuck off, i wasted my time on this?

This isnt the first time i feel like im being thrown into a lazily or hastily sketched conflict that winds up feeling hollow. Im reminded of the side quest in Origins where you talk a woman down from suicide. Its one of my favorite quests in the game and all it is is a conversation between Bayek and this woman about her life. I feel like if this quest was in Odyssey thered be some forced conflict like shed ask for a memento and when you come back bandits have killed her, or you try to comfort her and no matter what you pick she attacks you instead.

Evolved1

Oct 27, 2017
I'm playing full warrior atm... and it's really boring. Nothing can even scratch me unless it's over my level. Walk through the front door of a fort and just kill everyone without trouble. The combat isn't even that interesting. Dodge and parry are too easy, hitboxes are wonky, fights are boring. My powers are ridiculously OP. This is like Souls combat if it was bad. Idk... think I'm done with this game. It's a pretty bad game with some cool stuff in it. About 70 hrs and think I've seen enough at this point.

It was nice they fixed the horseback animation bug in the latest patch though.

Speely

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
I am LTTP, but I am about to start this game and I am SO psyched. There's nothing like the feeling of knowing you are about to sink dozens of hours into a huge world full of awesome stuff. I tuned out on this IP a while back (it felt stale to me) and overlooked this when it released because of how stacked it was when it did, but holy shit am I looking forward to this now that it's an open world arpg. Plus, ancient Greece is my jam.

Just had to do a little happy vent. Hugs <3

admataY

Oct 25, 2017
Enjoy, and remember not to accidentally attack chickens in high level areas , they will fuck your shit up .

Freezasaurus

Oct 25, 2017
I am LTTP, but I am about to start this game and I am SO psyched. There's nothing like the feeling of knowing you are about to sink dozens of hours into a huge world full of awesome stuff
Dozens. Ha. I'm currently sitting at 141 hours. Though at this point I only go back when new quests or DLC content is added.