• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Black_Stride

Avenger
Oct 28, 2017
Wait its not even a timelapse.
We are actually gonna see him make this in realtime?

They should have atleast let him do some commentary or have someone from the team doing commentary.

EVIL

Senior Concept Artist
Verified
Oct 27, 2017
Don't think you can do that with the amount of art the artist is taking and using to make the picture. However, I have no idea how that works so I could be wrong.
You cant just copy paste elements from the pictures from the internet like that no. (altho I am 100% sure every piece he uses has been pre-selected and edited before livestream, and photos are his.)

I am so used to photoshop, I just tried navigating to his layers and I kept pausing the stream and I got hella confused for a few seconds.

Glass

Oct 26, 2017
Seeing 'RUINED' in chat reminded me how popular Bob Ross has been on Twitch , kind of makes more sense

SuperOctopus

Apr 22, 2020
While I find looking at the whole process pretty interesting, I feel like this livestream will be three hours long with nothing more than a concept picture at the end. Even the main protagonist could still be in the shadows for all we know.

Lord Fanny

Banned
Apr 25, 2020
It's an interesting idea, but I do think it's gone on too long. Probably should have done this but sped it up double or something.

KushalaDaora

Oct 27, 2017
Should have shown Odyssey map, enlarged 1000x, then copy paste "?" Icon for an hour.

Also AssCreed OST are really underrated. God Black Flag theme is sooooo good.

Smoolio

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Ubisoft marketing: How do we do a teaser before even a poster, I know! Lets tease with the making of the poster.

KillLaCam

Prophet of Truth
Oct 25, 2017
Seoul
I'm just mad because I stayed up for this. A setting reveal would be interesting if it's completely different from the rumors that we've had for so long

Last edited:

Radium217

Banned
Oct 31, 2019
I dig this. I'm not actively watching but builds the anticipation and nice to be together with all the fans as we wait.

arsene_P5

Prophet of Regret
Apr 17, 2020
Ubisoft marketing: How do we do a teaser before even a poster, I know! Lets tease with the making of the poster.
Legit plan. Well done Ubisoft.

New way of revealing a game. I don't know if that's the smartest way to do an unveil. But the drawing is incredible and i wish i could draw.

3bada

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Was interesting for the first few minutes, now it's just boring. I hope there's a trailer at the end..

crazillo

Apr 5, 2018
It's different and I like it also as a small insight into developer life!

Probably could have done a teaser trailer first though for generation impatient ;)