• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Gero

Oct 28, 2017
So we'll get a confirmation about the settings we all knew but gameplay only next week? meh.

OP
OP
dex3108

dex3108

Oct 26, 2017
This is why i love Rockstar, they just tease a bit and then drop that in-game trailer.

Don't get me wrong i have huge respect for artists but this is not how you should reveal your game. Hell more people watched Fortnite black screen than this.

NippleViking

May 2, 2018
Weird, but admittedly way cooler than the typical blank-screen/screen-filled-with-static/still-image-but-sometimes-something-subtle-moves way most companies approach this.

Thicc Enigma

Alt-Account
Banned
Apr 18, 2020
Non Photoshoppers will find this boring.

I love it. I Photoshop all day. All day.

I like how it's cycling through a bunch of different AC games songs.

Oct 25, 2017
giphy.gif

Deleted member 46948

Account closed at user request
Banned
Aug 22, 2018
I can't imagine most people haven't tuned out at this point.
I get the idea, but it's really dragged past the point of annoyance.

Dyle

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
I'd subscribe to a twitch channel dedicating to showing game developers working on key art

Tyaren

Character Artist
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
Are we sure a concept artist of Ubisoft hasn't taken over their social meida channels to just live stream them doing their art? XD

Ravelle

Oct 31, 2017
People should hire him to do official movie and TV promo's because his work is way better than those official slapped together high school collages.

nelsonroyale

Oct 28, 2017
Non Photoshoppers will find this boring.

I love it. I Photoshop all day. All day.

I like how it's cycling through a bunch of different AC games songs.

I like Photoshop. I am impressed with his skills. I find this boring since it should have lasted 5-10 minutes. Didn't think Ubi could do something that would make me prefer their CG. They always surprise at least...

Plum

May 31, 2018
Honestly in the history of 'bizarre game reveals' this doesn't really come close to what has happened before with games like Fallout 76, Death Stranding, Far Cry: Primal, etc.

At least with this folks might learn a thing or two about the work that goes into game art.

Sargerus

▲ Legend ▲
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
This will be just a logo reveal and a brief look at the protagonist most likely.

eso76

Prophet of Truth
Dec 8, 2017
Some of you guys are really weird..
It's been confirmed that whatever the reveal is, it will be in 2.5hrs (I think?).

This is just some kind of countdown.

An original take and an interesting one at that too.

Deleted member 56752

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
May 15, 2019
I can't imagine most people haven't tuned out at this point.
I get the idea, but it's really dragged past the point of annoyance.
I just don't understand who this is for. There's an entire fanbase who wants some tangible news on the franchise without having to sift through TLOU2 spoilers. And you offer a guy making artwork. I get that you think it's cool, and I think it's cool, just in a different context. Because right now, I feel like most people on here and everywhere else feel as though they're being held hostage. That they have to live through this to get to something they may or may not get - a trailer or gameplay.

Edgar

User requested ban
Banned
Oct 29, 2017
This is why i love Rockstar, they just tease a bit and then drop that in-game trailer.

Don't get me wrong i have huge respect for artists but this is not how you should reveal your game. Hell more people watched Fortnite black screen than this.
Rockstar can afford to market the games they way they do because its rockstar, the name alone makes people interested .

nelsonroyale

Oct 28, 2017
Some of you guys are really weird..
It's been confirmed that whatever the reveal is, it will be in 2.5hrs (I think?).

This is just some kind of countdown.

An original take and an interesting one at that too.

I dont think it has. This was the time given. Although if it is as you say, then that would make a lot more sense.

Gero

Oct 28, 2017
Only settings reveal apparently. Gameplay next week. meh, i hate when they do this

Thera

Banned
Feb 28, 2019
France
Ooooo a setting reveal, I wonder what the setting will be!..............
That's my problem with it too.
Don't get me wrong, you have to make communication to those and doesn't follow forums and news sites. But those people won't watch this stream either. That means it is for us, but we already knows. So I don't understand.
So, I really hope we will see the main protag too.

silva1991

Oct 26, 2017
Have no interest in those WRPG AssCreed games, but I'm interested in seeing the setting in a potential CG trailer.

Greywaren

Jul 16, 2019
Spain
This is fun to watch. I've been following BossLogic for a while now and I'm so glad to see him getting better jobs.

Dlanor A. Knox

▲ Legend ▲
Apr 6, 2018
Anyone know the name of the song that played before the one currently playing? Lyrics were the french anthem

Bunkles

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
I love this as a Photoshop showcase but hate it as a game reveal.