• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

MiDoZ

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Huge spoilers below!

"Assassin's Creed Valhalla has a huge World Map.
There are 5 different Map Areas / Countries you can visit: Norway, England, Vinland (North America), Asgard, Jotunheim.
The total map size of Assassin's Creed Valhalla is 140km²across all 5 areas and it's mostly landmass. This makes it the biggest Assassin's Creed game to date.

Below you can find the full Assassin's Creed Valhalla World Map:"

Norway
Norway is the starting region.
15km² (5km long, 3km wide).
assassins-creed-valhalla-norway-map.jpg

England
England is the main map.
120km² (13.2km long, 9.1km wide).
assassins-creed-valhalla-england-map.jpg

Vinland
Vinland is unlocked as part of defeating all Order of the Ancient Members, you'll go on a quest there that's tied to the Order of the Ancients.
2.8km² (1.4km long, 2km wide).
assassins-creed-valhalla-vinland-map.jpg

Asgard
Asgard is unlocked by building the Seer's Hut and doing her questline.
1.56km² (1.2km long, 1.3km wide).
assassins-creed-valhalla-asgard-map.jpg

Jotunheim
Jotunheim is unlocked by doing the quests in Asgard.
1.2km² (1.2km long, 1km wide).
assassins-creed-valhalla-jotunheim-map.jpg

Source:
www.powerpyx.com

Assassin's Creed Valhalla Full World Map

This page contains the full Assassin's Creed Valhalla World Map! View the full in-game map of ACV including the total map size revealed.

MGPanda

Feb 25, 2018
Absolutely crazy. I would've expected them to milk Vinland and the mythical maps on DLC, but nope. Huge, varied areas as well as two (apparently gigantic DLC). I'm beyond excited for this game.

Potterson

Oct 28, 2017
Let me just say - it's not AS big as it looks. I mean it's still big, but you know.

I really prefer this style of structure - not like in Odyssey where you had one HUGE map. Also here you go back to Norway, you're not exploring everything there at the start.

Theorry

Oct 27, 2017
Let me just say - it's not AS big as it looks. I mean it's still big, but you know.

I really prefer this style of structure - not like in Odyssey where you had one HUGE map. Also here you go back to Norway, you're not exploring everything there at the start.
Yeah i agree. This feels abit more like The Witcher.

KazeSim

Oct 25, 2017
I really want to hop in on release but I need to finish Odyssey first, hopefully by January I can start.

Kain

Unshakable Resolve - One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
I'm expecting a France dlc

Razmos

Unshakeable One Winged Slayer
Oct 28, 2017
This is awesome, the game wasn't really on my radar before but I'm getting interested

Uzzy

Gabe’s little helper
Oct 25, 2017
Hull, UK
That is one big map. Gonna have fun stomping around my homeland killing my ancestors, that's for sure.

SJRB

The Fallen
Oct 28, 2017
Without comparison to previous games or reference points it's kinda hard to guesstimate how large this is.

xtib81

Mar 10, 2019
So, how many hundreds of camps to clear ? I hope they've really fixed this. Still not a day 1 purchase for me. Will wait for a sale

Lucreto

Oct 25, 2017
Another massive map with possible 200 hours of playtime.

I am so ready.

I played Odyssey for 200 hours and I could play it for another 200. I was really hoping it was more of the same

Christmas can't come soon enough.

Roytheone

Oct 25, 2017
I didn't mind the size of the map in odyssey, i did mind how many of the side missions where pretty meh. Hopefully they have less but more interesting side quests in this game.

SlickVic

Oct 27, 2017
USA
Judging by the cumulative map size, looks like this might be another Odyssey for me where I'm chipping away at the game for the better part of a year before I finally finish it.

I enjoyed Odyssey a lot, but the size of the map and the volume of content did feel a bit overwhelming at times. It's a complaint I'm a bit conflicted about, since I really like exploring a huge open world. But at the same time, it does feel like a lot of games I'm running into these days have enough main+side story content that easily turns into an 70-100 hour commitment (or more with DLC), and it becomes challenging to find the time for that.

All that being said, I do look forward to diving into Valhalla's world (perhaps sooner rather than later depending how reviews turn out), and it's cool to have a new AC game to play.

big_z

Nov 2, 2017
That's too much. So many icons, collectables, meaningless side quests etc. Ubisoft games have become chores. I know some people like that style of game but I much rather have a 40-60 hour game that has higher quality content than 180 hours of mindless busy work.

Martinski

Jan 15, 2019
Göteborg
This game will keep me busy until CP2077 it seems.

Also wish it was swedish vikings but they were mainly in russia and the like.

Ushay

Oct 27, 2017
Fuck me, that's far more than I thought. AND there's DLC to add to this? I'm not going to be completing this anytime soon.