• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Deleted member 135

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
3 gets unfairly maligned for a handful of QOL issues (which they are making fixes and gameplay changes in the Remaster) and the Homestead stuff being optional so people miss out on a lot of characterization for Connor.

Let's look at the MC for every game.

AC: 81
II: 90
BH: 89
Rev: 80
III: 85
BF: 88
Rogue: 72
Unity: 70
Synd: 76
Origins: 81
Odyssey: 82

KingSnake

Oct 25, 2017
3's issues are not QoL related, but the fact that the location, the story and the game are boring for most of AC fans. Having decent characters doesn't help if everything else is shit.

The locations are so lacking compared to the other AC games that is not even funny.

ryseing

Bought courtside tickets just to read a book.
Oct 25, 2017
For lovers
3's issues are not QoL related, but the fact that the location, the story and the game are boring for most of AC fans. Having decent characters doesn't help if everything else is shit.

The locations are so lacking compared to the other AC games that is not even funny.

Plus the major pacing and mission design issues, along with a bunch of systems that aren't cohesive at all. Did you know there's crafting in AC3? I have no idea why it exists, but it sure is there.

3 deserves the title of worst AC.

Dec 23, 2017
Ubi give me fucking far cry on switch please. I need FPS in my life. The console is in desperate need of them.... other than Bethesda which I do appreciate.

KingSnake

Oct 25, 2017
Plus the major pacing and mission design issues, along with a bunch of systems that aren't cohesive at all. Did you know there's crafting in AC3? I have no idea why it exists, but it sure is there.

3 deserves the title of worst AC.

Yes, the missions make sure to show you since the begining how boring the game can be.

JG_Lionheart

Dec 3, 2018
to be honest, AssCr3 was the first one I played and I didn't it find it that bad. I wonder if not knowing much about American History (I'm not from the US) helped?

Lagamorph

Wrong About Chicken
Oct 26, 2017
Not even the Switch could make this anything beyond the dullest game in the AC series.

AnilP228

Mar 14, 2018
I've never played 3 but I'm tempted by this, especially I loved 2, BF and even Syndicate.

As long as it runs at a stable 30 fps, I'm in.