• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Crystal Spire

Oct 27, 2017
Is it me or the framerate is sooo bad? Game looks so much like origins but with a deeper system I guess. I don't like the direction they are going in, but what can I say lol. Only thing that makes me optimistic is how they actually mention modern day and layla. Also Kassandra's VO is so bad.

Crossing Eden

Oct 26, 2017
"hey I think this female character design is weird"
"YEAH BUT DID YOU SEE THIS ONE FROM 5 YEARS AGO"

Kassandra looks awesome I was just commenting on the obvious way she was designed lmao jesus christ god forbid
Something tells me that they weren't thinking "the player should be able to see more of her chest." considering what her armor looks like without the cape.
9Qin7U0.jpg

Jamie

Unshakable Resolve - Prophet of Truth
Oct 27, 2017
Where's the option "nah, i'm good"? Those can't be the only option, right?

CenturionNami

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Nov 2, 2017
If we're forced into a threesome relationship with a guy I aint buying. Yuri forever.

KrigareN-

Banned
Dec 13, 2017
It's really underwhelming that there is no difference in the adventure between male vs female characters.

ScoutDave

Oct 25, 2017
I haven't bought an AC game since Revelations. But this one has my interest. I love the setting as i have family in Greece. This one just might pull me back in.

SPRidley

Oct 25, 2017
Holy shit every one of those things make me incredibly hyped for the game.
Like this is probably my perfect assassin's creed, and they only needed to turn it into ancient civs mass effect.
If some myth monsters appear during some odyssey type mission im going to go bonkers.

Heshinsi

Oct 25, 2017
Lol, I spent a good chunk of the previous night reading all about the Peloponnesian War (or the Attic War as a true Spartan would call it). In a thread over at EtcetEra, someone mentioned something about some brutal massacre/genocide the Athenians committed (the destruction of Melos), and that led me down a rabbit hole of realism, which in turn made me read through the whole of the Peloponnesian War. Fuck Athens. Can't wait to kick their face in. Please tell me the bit with Syracuse is in the game! Please!

Punished Goku

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Lol, I spent a good chunk of the previous night reading all about the Peloponnesian War (or the Attic War as a true Spartan would call it). In a thread over at the OT, someone mentioned something about some brutal massacre/genocide the Athenians committed (the destruction of Melos), and that led me down a rabbit hole of realism, which in turn made read through the whole of the Peloponnesian War. Fuck Athens. Can't wait to kick their face in. Please tell me the bit with Syracuse is in the game! Please!
Lmao

BDS

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I'm so bored of Assassin's Creed now, there's literally nothing Ubisoft could do to make me pl--

Ubisoft: "You can play as a hot buff queer Spartan chick."

Sigh...where do I pre-order

shinobi602

Verified
Oct 24, 2017
"hey I think this female character design is weird"
"YEAH BUT DID YOU SEE THIS ONE FROM 5 YEARS AGO"

Kassandra looks awesome I was just commenting on the obvious way she was designed lmao jesus christ god forbid
Think you might be looking at it a bit wrongly. The cape covers the left side of Alexios' chest while it covers the right side of Kassandra. Look at the images.

Aokiji

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Los Angeles
so i guess never getting around to origins in my backlog paid off as i wont be fatigued for this? havent played since Syndicate

Shift Breaker

Oct 25, 2017
Given how I missed out on Origins, I think I can go for this. Actually looks surprisingly good so far. Imagine all the new things we'll learn when it's officially announced!

Nothing

dreamfall

Oct 25, 2017
I need it! It's a beautiful world they're showing, so excited about the different protagonists. It definitely feels like a slight enhancement of Origins but this shall be fun to dive into.

Crossing Eden

Oct 26, 2017
Yea I know Ubisoft would never released it like that, it was just weird seeing it throughout the entire interview. Video has been re uploaded tons of times too so maybe..
Animation actually looked more polished than I expected so that's a good sign.

I'm so bored of Assassin's Creed now, there's literally nothing Ubisoft could do to make me pl--

Ubisoft: "You can play as a hot buff queer Spartan chick."

Sigh...where do I pre-order
giphy.gif