• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Sou Da

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
d77.gif

Seriously no.
"Ass creed"
Insult to ubisoft dev almost every day.
No.
Please. Look at every AC thread posted recently, if a large portion of the users here don't like a game/dev it's nowhere near that civil. And if there's a larger portion that actively hates them then the threads posted are never going to be about what the game has, only what they can dig up that it doesn't.

Akumatica

Oct 25, 2017
this ain't Animal Crossing

Maybe you'd have to pay attention and eavesdrop/ have someone loyal to you that will inform of signs that the crew is getting upset. You could play nice and raise their morale or secretly kill the rabble rousers when they're away from the ship at port.

You could have a high enough reward for your capture that they turn you in too.

Ship navigation and battles doesn't appeal to me. Adding an element of danger like your crew turning against you does.

Potterson

Oct 28, 2017
So I can have people from the future as my crew?

Fuck, I'm old, but I find this absurd and immersion breaking :d

Oldmario

Oct 25, 2017
Hey an assassin's Creed haters!
Remember what i said in the other topic? That AC is the kid everyone jump to kick in, in Resetera?

they do have a point, Origins soured me on the series because they felt the need to turn the game from a stealth assassin game into some shit like the witcher and then more or less having level requirements on story missions so i'm forced to play boring side missions just to level up because the game doesn't give you enough exp from just the story missions

don't even get me started on how shoehorned the crest thing felt, like "oh guys we totally forgot to explore this in the game that's supposed to be about the origins, lets just chuck it in right at the end"

OP
OP
Kylo Rey

Kylo Rey

Banned
Dec 17, 2017
I din t remember prople complaining about Bayek dressed as Edward Kenway.

So why suddenly people scream "animus inconsistencie" ?

OP
OP
Kylo Rey

Kylo Rey

Banned
Dec 17, 2017
I din t remember prople complaining about Bayek dressed as Edward Kenway.

So why suddenly people scream "animus inconsistencie" ?

MrBS

Oct 27, 2017
I hope we get something like the fire horse mount again in Odyssey, I rocked that the whole game in Origins, no ragrets.

dex3108

Oct 26, 2017
Well because Animus can do whatever now why not put optional guns in game just for fun. But why stop there these are large maps some airplanes or helicopters would be nice to have to quickly go from one part of the map to other...

Last edited:
Oct 25, 2017
Another minor detail is that Hekka chests are back but they are purchased with a special currency you get from daily quests and killing mercenaries and not with gold. You'll also be able to get naval equipment and cosmetics in them.

btw another big news but i don"t want to create a topic about it.

HUD IS FULLY CUSTOMISABLE

jli9rwdq45n11.png
This is the real megaton.

Last edited:

Norwegian_Imposter

Circumventing a ban with an alt account
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
You could also ride an unicorn as an unlockable of 100% sync chapaters on AC2.
But now its a fucking problem, not on any game with fun unlockables that dont make sense, but only on ac, because fuck that series, am i right era.

This shit is what i was talking about in the other thread, and its becoming tiresome.

Im.not a fan of this using ubi points instead of being an unlockable, and im going to critique that, but the idea of it? Wtf?
What annoys me is the fact that I am in the minority. I don't have fucking time to 100% a game a lot of the time and that means I would never get the outfit but with Ubisoft club points I can because I play a lot of ubi games. I don't like helix points but if you were already going to play the game to 100% then chances are you've already unlocked a butt load of them anyway.

SPRidley

Oct 25, 2017
What annoys me is the fact that I am in the minority. I don't have fucking time to 100% a game a lot of the time and that means I would never get the outfit but with Ubisoft club points I can because I play a lot of ubi games. I don't like helix points but if you were already going to play the game to 100% then chances are you've already unlocked a butt load of them anyway.
Yeah, i just hope each character isnt too expensive. Cool things are usually expensive with ubi points (the cheap stuff are usually a sword or some crappy stuff loke that).

Lump

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
In Origins, I used my Season Pass's 500 free Helix credits to get a Unicamel.

eWD9tmH_d.jpg

spad3

Oct 30, 2017
California

CopperPuppy

Oct 25, 2017
Wait people are actually upset about this?

It's just an optional and unintrusive cosmetic skin. It's something you will literally never encounter unless you go "hey, that would be kinda neat, let me check it out."