• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Ferrs

Avenger
Oct 26, 2017
Photomode hidden configs

• D-pad left and right will decrease/increase vignette effect
  • D-pad up/down will decrease/increase brightness
  • Right stick up/down will alter the strength of the depth of field / blur (which can make for some really good photos)
  • Right stick right adds film grain, right stick left decreases amount of grain

shiba5

I shed
Oct 25, 2017
Bayek's pets:

ybG0uh6.jpg

Simo

Oct 26, 2017
Michigan, USA
Photomode hidden configs

• Right stick up/down will alter the strength of the depth of field / blur (which can make for some really good photos)

Wait what?! Damn why is this hidden? I wondered why the film grain was in some photos and the depth of field wouldn't shown up...now I know why. lol

LightKiosk

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
My first impression seeing this game: Oh, it's all sand and desert, that must get boring.

My second impress reading the OT and seeing these photos: Jeez that sand is gorgeous.

BraXzy

Chicken Chaser
Oct 25, 2017
The game looks beautiful, FYI to people with broken links, avoid imgur. Use something like abload.de instead!

Grief.exe

Oct 26, 2017
I think this is only the case if you upload anonymously. If you're logged in the shots look fine.

This shot is pretty rough, I don't know if you want this as your leading indicator.

Is this the regular PS4 version though? That could be just what I'm seeing. The other regular PS4 shots in the thread stand out from the PC and Pro versions.

D4ms3a9.jpg

Norwegian_Imposter

Circumventing a ban with an alt account
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
God I cant wait till this site sorts out its image linking seeing lots of ? where images should be on my MacBook is depressing as hell.

pastapliiats

Oct 27, 2017
God I cant wait till this site sorts out its image linking seeing lots of ? where images should be on my MacBook is depressing as hell.
It's something strange. Everything I saw before as tags, are images now. Maybe the Imgur hotlinking thing has been fixed? I'd love to be able to post pics without having to pick the 's' out of the URL.

PC, i5 2500, GTX 1070
MFkugWY.png

ompz5ww.png

Iy4Z6kS.png

Last edited:

Norwegian_Imposter

Circumventing a ban with an alt account
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
It's something strange. Everything I saw before as tags, are images now. Maybe the Imgur hotlinking thing has been fixed? I'd love to be able to post pics without having to pick the 's' out of the URL.

MFkugWY.png

ompz5ww.png

Iy4Z6kS.png
Nope its screwed.... hold on actually its showing up in my quote from you but not in the thread itself....

Deleted member 22070

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
PC

K1P1z.jpg

mYJY1.jpg

5mnmK.jpg

Game's so beautiful it's like you almost have to do nothing to always have a beautiful shot, no matter where or when in the game. Crazy. Legit biggest surprise of this year for me, I couldn't care less about it up until a week before release and turns out to be a REALLY good game. Damn what a year...

LycanXIII

The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017
Photomode hidden configs

How do you get those to work? For me (PS4) the D-Pad and sticks just moves the camera.

texhnolyze

Oct 25, 2017
Indonesia
Finally, I've been waiting for this thread lol.

I love taking pictures of landscapes and waters. I'm on PC, by the way, ultra settings.

OBJ3vO.png

ozjJzJ.png

ORJQyL.png

DCWmza.png

No Depth

Oct 27, 2017
Fuck this thread.

I was ready to hold off for a sale and finally sit down and play Horizon, but these screens...