• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cornbread78

Oct 25, 2017
Northeast USA
PIoXTun.jpg

The only other example of this questionable practice I know of is Fallout 4. Pretty sure there have been others as well. It's not still a common thing, though. And I'm sure we don't want it to become a common thing.
Let's not forget that the idea of DLCs was outrageous not too long ago. Spin it however you want, but I think it's fair to expect the full game when you're paying the full price.
This is on a whole different level. I don't think charging for DLC more than the game is fair practice.
I wasn't sure if my i3 6100 can handle the game so, I put off buying it, and seeing this, I think I'm not gonna buy it at all, or just wait for the inevitable GOTY edition at a discounted price.

*Thread was created for contributor/member "Elven_Star" If you any specific questions or comments in regards to the content of the OP, please reach out to him directly: https://www.resetera.com/members/elven_star.15214/

AyaTharja

User was permanently banned at own request
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Norway
That must be a price error, its half the price of the game in Norway

9D80Qgz.png

Oct 27, 2017
USA
Not sure what currency or regional pricing issue that might be but in good ol' USD it's $59.99 for the game and $39.99 for the Season Pass on STEAM.

Bigkrev

Oct 25, 2017
Yeah, that's a price error on the full game for you. It's 60$ USD for the game, 40$ USD for the Pass

Deleted member 8112

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Is the content in the season pass even worth it? AS a completionist I can't ignore amiibo/DLC/etc so I usually buy games that have limited/minimal use of DLC but for normal users I don't think three new pieces of armor and some new missions are such inciting offerings, so you'd probably do best to just buy the normal game.

Status
Not open for further replies.