• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

DFG

Self requested ban
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
The last game that anyone expected to be a commercial success, Nier Automata, went on to sell over 4 million copies. Why? Because the main character has a huge ass.

Big booties are clearly where the big bucks are.
But Era told me sex doesn't sell 🤔🤔🤔

Ultimadrago

Oct 25, 2017
hwpFnkN.png

I'm happy to see this getting some use.

Oct 30, 2017
Will we soon have a generation of ass fiends going around?

We are already in a generation of ass fiends lol. Women want bigger and more shapely asses. Plastic surgery has been making so much money with their butt implants, fillers and Brazilian butt lifts. There are a ton of women that make a substantial living on Instagram being butt models.

Famassu

Oct 27, 2017
You don't really go to a gym or clubs do you?
Fortnite isn't real life. It's also only women who get objectified. The men are by far & large covered in 10 layers of clothing with the flattest asses known to mankind even when they maybe have clothing that could show some ass.
People have nice asses You want everybody to have ugly asses? Dont be a prude, yo.
This has nothing to do with being a prude, yo. It's shitty to objectify women and only women in the degree that Fortnite does it.

Also, in before the "but hurr durr violence doe" answers to complaints about overt sexualization & objectifation of women.

DFG

Self requested ban
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Fortnite isn't real life. It's also only women who get objectified. The men are by far & large covered in 10 layers of clothing with the flattest asses known to mankind even when they maybe have clothing that could show some ass.

This has nothing to do with being a prude, yo. It's shitty to objectify women and only women in the degree that Fortnite does it.

Also, in before the "but hurr durr violence doe" answers to complaints about overt sexualization & objectifation of women.
Ok but chill this isn't a serious thread lol I'm all for nice ass mens too

Status
Not open for further replies.