• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Meffer

Oct 25, 2017
Fortnite isn't real life. It's also only women who get objectified. The men are by far & large covered in 10 layers of clothing with the flattest asses known to mankind even when they maybe have clothing that could show some ass.

This has nothing to do with being a prude, yo. It's shitty to objectify women and only women in the degree that Fortnite does it.

Also, in before the "but hurr durr violence doe" answers to complaints about overt sexualization & objectifation of women.
You must be great at social events.

Oct 25, 2017
Fortnite isn't real life. It's also only women who get objectified. The men are by far & large covered in 10 layers of clothing with the flattest asses known to mankind even when they maybe have clothing that could show some ass.

This has nothing to do with being a prude, yo. It's shitty to objectify women and only women in the degree that Fortnite does it.

Also, in before the "but hurr durr violence doe" answers to complaints about overt sexualization & objectifation of women.
good luck getting anyone to agree with you about objectifying female characters in a gaming thread. people don't give a shit in this part of the forum

Dark Knight

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
That's not even getting into the glorious asses in StW mode.

4rf4bjseuuz11.jpg

Penny best girl!

Mr. X

Oct 25, 2017
Gaming has always been ass-centric. Chun Li the OG where I probably noticed my preference for posteriors.

For be me, Snake made me realize the backside can be beloved regardless of the gender it was attached to.

Ass is just aesthetically pleasing. A deliberate donk is welcomed, we have the technology to move on from long backs. Even Nintendo recognizes rears. Fanny is family friendly.

ElBoxy

Oct 25, 2017
yes, the sexualization of all the female fortnite characters is annoying. they're all the same model with media-idealized proportions wearing skin tight outfits. it's male gaze as hell
Personally, a big ass is the bottom tier of objectified problems a female character, who isn't a minor, can have.

Wolfgunblood

Dec 1, 2017
The Land
Yeah it's pretty obvious. I don't know anything about Fortnite and that's the first thing I notice when browsing Twitch, everyone's playing a woman and it's not so different from RE:Revelations in terms of focus.

Oggmeiler

Banned
Mar 4, 2019
BBBBBBBBBRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP
snnnnniiiiiiffffffffffff...oh yes my dear....sssnnnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiiffffffff....quite pungent indeed...is that....dare I say....sssssssnniff...eggs I smell?......sniff sniff....hmmm...yes...quite so my darling....sniff....quite pungent eggs yes very much so .....ssssssssssssssnnnnnnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiffffff....ah yes...and also....a hint of....sniff....cheese.....quite wet my dear....sniff...but of yes...this will do nicely....sniff.....please my dear....another if you please....nice a big now....
BBBBBBRRRRRRRAAAAAAAPPPPPPPFFFFFFFFLLLLLLLLLPPPPPPPPPFFFFFF
Oh yes...very good!....very sloppy and wet my dear....hmmmmm...is that a drop of nugget I see on the rim?...hmmmm.....let me.....let me just have a little taste before the sniff my darling.......hmmmmm....hmm..yes....that is a delicate bit of chocolate my dear....ah yes....let me guess...curry for dinner?....oh quite right I am....aren't I?....ok....time for sniff.....sssssnnnnnnniiiiiiiiffffffff.....hmmm...hhhmmmmm I see...yes....yes indeed as well curry......hmmm....that fragrance is quite noticeable....yes.....onion and garlic chutney I take it my dear?.....hmmmmm....yes quite.....
BBBBBBRRRRRRRRPPPPPPFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFTTTTTTTTTTT Oh I was not expecting that…that little gust my dear….you caught me off guard…yes…so gentle it was though…hmmmm…let me taste this little one…just one small sniff…..sniff…ah….ssssssnnnnnniiiiiffffffffffff…and yet…so strong…yes…the odor….sniff sniff…hmmm….is that….sniff….hmmm….I can almost taste it my dear…..yes….just…sniff….a little whiff more if you please…..ssssssnnnnnniiiiiffffffffff…ah yes I have it now….yes quite….hhhhmmmm…delectable my dear…..quite exquisite yes…..I dare say…sniff….the most pungent one yet my dear….ssssnnnnniiiifffffffffffffffffffffff….yes….

Status
Not open for further replies.