• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Coyote Starrk

The Fallen
Oct 30, 2017
Short Video

Transcript of his full "Summer Camp" statement

"In regards to the FRC's I think the best way to describe them is to be more like a Summer Camp. These individuals have access to 24/7 food and water, they have educational opportunities, they have recreational opportunities, both structured as well as unstructured, there's basketball courts, there's exercise classes, there's soccer fields that we put in there. They have extensive medical, dental and mental health opportunities. In fact, many of these individuals, the first time they've ever seen a dentist" -- ICE official Matthew Albence

Meanwhile.......

A federal judge has ruled that the Trump administration's Office of Refugee Resettlement must get parental consent before staff can medicate migrant children with psychotropic drugs, except in an emergency.
U.S. District Judge Dolly M. Gee on Monday found that the treatment of the children being held at the Shiloh Residential Treatment Center in Manvel, Texas, violated the Flores agreement, a 1997 legal settlement that provided protections for detained children. She also ruled that the agency's staff must explain to the children in writing why they're being detained.

The agency's staff has been drugging detained child migrants with psychotropic medicine without their parents' consent, according to legal filings reviewed by HuffPost last month.

But yeah lets call them "Summer Camps". I have no idea what to say except fuck these people and fuck every single person who voted to make this possible.

Last edited:

PMS341

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt-account
Banned
Oct 29, 2017
I really wonder what would happen if there was a mass raid at one of these "camps".

HStallion

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
So members of ICE should send their own children to these Summer Camps if they're so nice and fun

BlueTsunami

Oct 29, 2017
Campfires, tire swings by the lake, your first kiss. Ahhh, nothing makes me more nostalgic than my two years at that internment camp.

louiedog

Oct 25, 2017
These individuals have access to 24/7 food and water, they have educational opportunities, they have recreational opportunities, both structured as well as unstructured, there's basketball courts, there's exercise classes, there's soccer fields that we put in there. They have extensive medical, dental and mental health opportunities.

m3YhROp.jpg

Oh good. They have 3 out of 5 of the freedoms that decent people think farm animals should have.

ryul2

Banned
Nov 5, 2017
have him send his kids to them then

/rollseyes

I still can't believe this is happening and the GOP base is ok with it. Oh right, it's happening to basically non whites so they don't give a fuck.

crimsonlink

Oct 29, 2017
Thats funny because I'm very sure your parents can pick you up from summer camp at any time and that the beds aren't behind cages if they even are "beds".

Siggy-P

Avenger
Mar 18, 2018
"In regards to the FRC's I think the best way to describe them is to be more like a Summer Camp. These individuals have access to 24/7 food and water, they have educational opportunities, they have recreational opportunities, both structured as well as unstructured, there's basketball courts, there's exercise classes, there's soccer fields that we put in there. They have extensive medical, dental and mental health opportunities. In fact, many of these individuals, the first time they've ever seen a dentist" -- ICE official Matthew Albence

...sounds familiar... (about 15 seconds in)

Wraith

Jun 28, 2018
So what you're saying is it's basically prison, but not technically prison? Cool.......

Pet

More helpful than the IRS
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
SoCal
Then send your damn children there. Put your money where your mouth is.

fuckwit

Oct 31, 2017
You ever wonder how you get people who run the camps and organise the trains? They are always with us, it just takes the correct environment for them to come out in. They live in the soil like plague, biding their time.

Oct 27, 2017
These are the types of sociopaths that should be removed from their jobs and made to never feel safe again in public.

Also, fuck every single Trump voter with a rusty pitchfork.

bremon

Oct 27, 2017
They're just camps! Camps where we concentrate a large number of children in specific buildings in a limited area! They're staying there all summer! Summer camp!

Just think...a few more months and the kids will get to experience winter camp as well. Surprised they don't make them sing Christian themed song and slap some crosses on the walls and sell it to the evangelical plebs as bible camp.

Kirbivore

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
I'm remembering that we had Nazi summer camps less than a century ago in america

Nokterian

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Euroland
Lying in front of congress..unbelievable.

Summer 'concentration' camps..will he say he was just doing his job as ordered?

Abolish ice, there scum of the earth.