• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Xx 720

Nov 3, 2017
The long term repercussions of Trump, both to the nation and Republican party are frightening. This is why I hope he dosent resign or get thrown out - I want him and the gop resoundingly voted out / repudiated in 20.

killerrin

Oct 25, 2017
Toronto
I mean theoretically, if everyone agreed they could just pass a law that said "All Federal Laws revert to their state as of November 2016". But this isn't a theoretical world, and that likely won't happen. So instead it'll be a long path to recovery with everyone going through things one fix at a time.

Classicrock78

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
San Antonio
They should put him in this and let people throw old moldy food at him
stocksid.gif

Oct 25, 2018
If Trump does get impeached and removed from office, I don't think it's going to lead to a full-scale civil war, but I'm willing to bet there will definitely be an increase in attacks from the white nationalist/militia types.

Stephen Home

Alt account
Banned
Dec 17, 2018
The boat is long sailed. What can America do to repair the damage internationally? The pending climax change will only make America bigger assholes.

thebishop

Banned
Nov 10, 2017
The Democratic party agrees with many of the worst aspects of Trump's presidency. Obama's immigration/detention/deportation policies were horrific. The US/Saudi war in Yemen started under Obama. Obama and Clinton bombed Libya into a slave society. Prior to the election, Chuck Schumer (assuming Clinton was going to win) was proposing a huge permanent tax cut on repatriated offshore income.

Trump is a lightning rod because he's a clownish buffoon with openly bigoted views. But the notion of "rolling back the clock" won't come close to rectifying the kinds of policies that actually make Trump terrible. We need to be looking forward with a progressive, pro-worker political program that is honest about bipartisan nature of the US' problems. Another economic crisis is looming.

boi

Nov 1, 2017
I dont know how it works but if you are sued, criminally charged and sentenced to jail time, can you still be president?