• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Mudcrab

Avenger
Oct 26, 2017
According to the creator's Patreon...
7dXAnTL.png

Yup just psykers. If they were traitor marines they would have racked up some kills for sure.

Avitus

Oct 25, 2017
This guys is a fuckin true believer my god... all homebrew that fits like a snug-bug in with the lore AND looks decidedly fucking awesome.

Absolutely fuckin rock solid. Give him all the moneys.

Doubled the number of patrons he has on patreon since E4 came out, that should help a little. GW really needs to have him doing this full time.

SilkySm00th

Oct 31, 2017
Doubled the number of patrons he has on patreon since E4 came out, that should help a little. GW really needs to have him doing this full time.

Man he deserves it. I would love to see a passion project like this turn into a full time gig of sorts. If it means Patreon carries him through the next year or more - all the better.

I don't even want to tease myself by trying to imagine how well this dude would handle Orks. Proper, scary, mean HUGE fuckin Orks? And proper fuckin Space Marines carving them the fuck up?? *chefs kiss*

Dennis8K

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I want you to look at the smoke effect when the bolts detonate off the psychic shield.

0:29-0:32 in the video:

UNBELIEVABLE QUALITY

I KILL PXLS

Oct 25, 2017
Something else I thought was really cool was the sound of the Astartes running. I was always a little put off by how Helsreach never had sound effects for their footsteps because I imagined them as being big clunky robot suits, but there's something really cool about how subtly muted the sound is in this and it works. Like you can hear the suit compensating for the steps with shock absorption to make them quieter.

Barberetti

Oct 27, 2017
UK
Never heard of this before today. Just watched all 4 back to back. Fucking awesome! This guy seriously knows how to do action.

Siggy-P

Avenger
Mar 18, 2018
Something else I thought was really cool was the sound of the Astartes running. I was always a little put off by how Helsreach never had sound effects for their footsteps because I imagined them as being big clunky robot suits, but there's something really cool about how subtly muted the sound is in this and it works. Like you can hear the suit compensating for the steps with shock absorption to make them quieter.

Sound effects are one of the most underrated aspects of film. This guy's talent for detail and effect it amazing.

Dennis8K

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
A game that could capture some of this atmosphere and translate it to gameplay would be an AAAA game.

Kinthey

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
I love how the Marines press their bolters against the railing to compensate the recoil.

xK5ssJ4.gif

Just so many cool details in this

SilkySm00th

Oct 31, 2017
And it would be so easy to make a sequel. Just include playable Scouts and Terminators. Boom. You now have a whole new game with numerous possibilites at your hands.

There was an expansion for the multiplayer where the king of the hill player in a round became a fucking dreadnought. It was a godamn master class.

Taking tutus into the black templars to keep an eye on him, the inquisition heads towards the last known remnants of nemiroths forces only to find a greater demon of chaos undivided has corrupted a hive city. start at the top and work our way down through the rot.

Writes itself...

Oct 27, 2017
There was an expansion for the multiplayer where the king of the hill player in a round became a fucking dreadnought. It was a godamn master class.

Taking tutus into the black templars to keep an eye on him, the inquisition heads towards the last known remnants of nemiroths forces only to find a greater demon of chaos undivided has corrupted a hive city. start at the top and work our way down through the rot.

Writes itself...

Throw in some Necrons or Tyranids while you're at it.

Stinkles

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Said this before but the audio design in some of this is fantastic even of you don't care about the material.

MickeyKnox

Oct 28, 2017
This shit is FIRE, backed the patreon out of obligation, I so want a well produced 40k game with modern tech.

Dennis8K

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I have always wanted an Inquisitor Action RPG.

Leveling up psyker powers, getting new gear etc.

So much cool shit could be in that game.

"MY EMPEROR, I BEG TO REPORT BEFORE I AM DESTORYED. I HAVE UNCOVERED A CONSPIRACY THAT THREATENS THE IMPERIUM!"

Pragmatist

May 30, 2019
I love how the Marines press their bolters against the railing to compensate the recoil.

xK5ssJ4.gif

Just so many cool details in this
And the way the bolter visibly pushes him back before the marine really braces into the shooting. There are so many amazing and intricate details in these videos, they do such a spectacular job of making the action much more believable.

Donos

Nov 15, 2017
Man, don't bump this thread :). Thought "so soon?" But well, good reason to watch Part 4 again.

Btw, why isn't the OP and title updated?

Merv

Oct 27, 2017
Was hoping for a new video haha :(

They're really impressed though, even they said Games Workshop need to hire this guy

Man, don't bump this thread :). Thought "so soon?" But well, good reason to watch Part 4 again.

Btw, why isn't the OP and title updated?

Sorry :(

The creator actually commented on the video haha

Yeah I saw that. Great exposure for this awesome work.