• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Dyle

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
I'm still a fan of my suggestion,

Astral Chain |OT| Whatcha Gonna Do When Lappy Comes For You?

OP
OP
vestan

vestan

#REFANTAZIO SWEEP
Dec 28, 2017
As pretty as the opening post is, and it must have been a ton of work, loading 300+ megabytes of images seems a bit much?
In addition to having all your text as images being bad for accessibility.

Sorry for the no fun allowed.
Sorry. I put a text version in the second post.

Jaded Alyx

Oct 25, 2017
Every time I see an OT creator say "it's ok guys, I've already got the title", we end up with stuff like "The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword |OT| Home of punkin' chunkin' champion 2011" and "Splatoon |OT| Squidstyler" and "ASTRAL CHAIN™ |OT| Cyberpunk — from the creators of The Witche- ...NieR: Automata!!"

NekoNeko

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
i appreciate the effort but sometimes less is more. can't even load the OT on my average connection lol.

Arta

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
That title is just wtf, before and after the explanation. Please change it.

NotLiquid

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Every time I see an OT creator say "it's ok guys, I've already got the title", we end up with stuff like "The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword |OT| Home of punkin' chunkin' champion 2011" and "Splatoon |OT| Squidstyler" and "ASTRAL CHAIN™ |OT| Cyberpunk — from the creators of The Witche- ...NieR: Automata!!"
I'll have you know I redeemed myself with Feel Good Ink

Kaeden

Oct 25, 2017
US
That's a disgustingly great OT. Flows so good on mobile and just well designed. Great job.

Kiraly

Oct 30, 2017
Great OT.

Hoping this will be my GOTY, looks like it just might seeing the reviews!

zma1013

Oct 27, 2017
All this fuss over a title... gimme some alternatives and I'll get it changed, yeesh

krabs_rag3do.jpg

Don't sweat it, I'm here to help

Astral Chain |OT| Nier Autocopa

MattAces

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Malaysia
So if I want to listen to the sisters VA, I will have to choose the brother for my playthrough right?

The MC is the silent one yea?

Dark_Castle

Oct 27, 2017
For some reasons, this game is giving off insane Xenoblade X vibes. I still need to play that some day.

Funkybee

Feb 20, 2019
So this is Nintendo exclusive? 30fps? I'm sorry for the questions but I haven't read much info yet and I do not own a switch so what's the probability of this game to come later on on consoles & PC? I would wait long enough for the 60fps.

jaekeem

Oct 27, 2017
So this is Nintendo exclusive? 30fps? I'm sorry for the questions but I haven't read much info yet and I do not own a switch so what's the probability of this game to come later on on consoles & PC? I would wait long enough for the 60fps.

never

nintendo co-developed it, I think. it's the same as bayonetta 2.

it's 30 fps locked

deepFlaw

Knights of Favonius World Tour '21
Oct 25, 2017
Here to complain about the title too. Not everything has to be about JoJo!

good OP though

--R

Being sued right now, please help me find a lawyer
Oct 25, 2017

Nintendo co-developed and paid for it, so no chance.

Jaded Alyx

Oct 25, 2017
OP
OP
vestan

vestan

#REFANTAZIO SWEEP
Dec 28, 2017
First-party Nintendo title so it isn't coming to PC. I think your best bet is waiting until it's emulatable. That'll take a while though.

And yeah, it's 30 FPS.

zSf6Dl7.png

Here to complain about the title too. Not everything has to be about JoJo!

good OP though
The title they were complaining about was a different one, lol. It's in the second post.
Oh hey there sugar, have we met before?😉

Absolutely incredible OT as always my friend. That header. Gonna be appreciating parts of this for awhile yet.
I believe we have ;) Thanks fam ;D

AllEchse

Oct 29, 2017
Are the motorbike segments even any different from the one in Bayonetta 1?
In all the videos I've seen it looked like they use similar animations.