• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Wispmetas

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
This is probably one of the games I'm most excited for on switch for this year. This looks fantastic.

Łazy

Nov 1, 2017
Character customisation, Investigation, story, exploration, puzzle, action, variety.

Getting better and better.

DevilPuncher

Aggressively Mediocre
Oct 25, 2017
Having finally seen some gameplay during Treehouse I can say that this is probably my most anticipated game for the rest of the year. Juggling two characters in combat looks so much fun. It's like the JJBA game I've always wanted.

Kissenkopf

Nov 1, 2017
Mein Land!
Sorry to ask, but I didnt had the time to watch more than the trailer...how is the structure of the game? Is it level based or an more open world?

Oct 25, 2017
Thank you! That sounds perfect to me! I just wonder how big the level are and if you can ride with the bike whenever you want or just in specific locations.
I imagine it's specific locations, because they showed a bike level and it has very different controls. But you can ride one of your stands that looks like a dog/wolf thing, and that mechanic seems to be available everywhere.

They specifically mentioned in the Treehouse presentation that there are secrets and side stuff to do in the levels, or you can just rush to the objective, so I'm imagining fairly big.

HulkMansfield

Dec 29, 2017
I like the box art. Comic book looking. Also really looking forward to this game. Probably won't get the CE though. I just never do.

OP
OP
Chaos17

Chaos17

Oct 27, 2017
France
Finished cleaning the OP just in time for second part of Tree House!
In coming screenshots!

SeeV2MKl.jpg
jk0BtF6l.jpg
DA1Qf3Hl.jpg

Last edited:

Nameless

Oct 25, 2017
I was already Day 0 on this game but had no idea it had character creation! Hype is now overflowing. Combat looks phenomenal. My 'stylish action' muscles should be in shape after 50+ hours of Sekiro and DMC5.

Soj

Oct 27, 2017
I was thinking this boss fight looked boring at first, but holy shit...

OP
OP
Chaos17

Chaos17

Oct 27, 2017
France
Tree house demo ended, I will make some gifs after Nintendo upload on youtube this second part but the whole video worth to watch! More devs should showcase their game, he was awesome XD

Out_Of_Ammo

Oct 25, 2017
Belgium
The combat reminds me of W101, so my hype just increased even more. Can't wait for this game. Any places in EU where you can pre-order the LE yet?

CGiRanger

Oct 25, 2017
The Treehouse demo today was insane. Having Director Taura-san playing was a nice touch to showcase high level gameplay

medyej

Oct 26, 2017
Someone needs to assemble Wonderful 101-era. So much of this game seems like it's derived from the Wonder liner and the Unite moprhs and team morphs.

Apr 21, 2018
This game .... looks amazing. I can't believe it's coming so soon and flying so low bellow the radar.

Also what a hideous boxart. Pushing somethings 'anime'ism is not a way to sell it in North America. Good thing I'm all digital.

dialogic

Oct 30, 2017
Looks so good. I had a hunch this would be a top tier game, but seeing it in action I realize even my hopeful expectations may have been low.

Dr. Mario

Oct 27, 2017
Netherlands
I'm just floored by the apparent amount of depth in this game. The combat looks very Bayonetta like, but then you have character creation, different builds it looks like, you're juggling another character and need to strategically place the rope, there's elements of policing, racing, etc. It almost makes you wonder whether this is the thing Platinum said was like nothing else. But then you realize they probably have something more crazy under wraps?

Plankton2

Dec 12, 2017
It looks really good, one of the better looking switch games for sure.

I'm hoping Daemon X gets similar refinements

Shoichi

Jan 10, 2018
Hopefully this game does well for Platinum. It looks like they put a lot of work into this.

Idontwantit

Alt account
Banned
Jun 9, 2019
It looks too good for a Switch game. So what is the catch? Is it super low res or low fps? Do you need an expansion pack to play it?

Bufbaf

Don't F5!
Oct 25, 2017
Hamburg, Germany
Yeah bought, hopefully CE. It's cool how many CE's Nintendo puts out these days, especially if they keep their usual price point of 10 to 20 bucks more.