• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Bonejack

Oct 27, 2017
I'm thinking about ordering it here because in Spain all Nintendo LE are usually sold out in less than 2 hours, and I prefer to spend some money in the shipping than beign all day refreshing some websites. Does people trust this Shop? Do they cancel orders usually?

Maybe i'm just blind, but i can't even find a page to register there, and i also wasn't able to change the delivery country if i try to order without account.

-shadow-

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Bol.com doesn't know yet when they'll be able to offer this edition on the website. So that'll be fun.

Bonejack

Oct 27, 2017
You just need to try to pay it. Then it gives you the option to register, and automatically charges you the shipping fees depending on your country.

Ahhh, thanks.

Though to feel ultimately stupid, they told me i already had an account during ordering. ^^

Well, getting old, forgetting stuff.

Neonvisions

Oct 27, 2017
I was able to order this and Link's Awakening from ShopTo with shipping to US. First you must create an account which will let you put in your US address. Then the option to ship internationally will show up.

ChaosXVI

Oct 25, 2017
NA better get a collector's edition just as cool as this, seriously...but I won't hold my breath.

-shadow-

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Not sure if I should go for this one or wait for bol.com to open its orders. Zelda went up a while ago, but seems there's no movement on Astral as if yet :(

-shadow-

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
If by any chance you manage to get two orders, I'm certainly interested if for whatever reason I can't get a hold of an order. Seems this one is going to be a wild ride.