• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Chaos17

Oct 27, 2017
France

BruisedRemoteIndianskimmer-size_restricted.gif

PowerlessTotalKakarikis-size_restricted.gif

ElasticWelloffDassierat-size_restricted.gif

DamagedDecimalAmericancreamdraft-size_restricted.gif

Lock if old

Edit : for more infos check my data dump thread
https://www.resetera.com/threads/as...-trailers-fact-sheet-august-30th-2019.122567/

Last edited:

Mr.Fletcher

Nov 18, 2017
UK
You know, I've been backing this game since day one and can't wait to get my hands on it.

But I honestly have no idea if it's going to be any good. lol

It looks cool but I'm not totally convinced...

Strings

Oct 27, 2017
IQ here is way more realistic than the bullshot screenshots they've been releasing.

Spaltazar

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
movement looks really good and satisfying. you know a games gonna be good when just moving around feels great

Sub Boss

Banned
Nov 14, 2017
You know, I've been backing this game since day one and can't wait to get my hands on it.

It looks really good, from the developers of Bayonetta, Metal Gear Rising and Nier Automata, healthy mix of rpg mechanics + action, intriguing premise, solid soundtrack .

UsoEwin

Banned
Jul 14, 2018
Sure is nice to see a Platinum game with a dodge that doesn't slow combat to a grinding halt with witchtime-esque mechanics again. Although it does look like a perfect dodge does momentarily slow time.

Alastor3

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 28, 2017

Looks fun but repetitive, hopefully it's a 20-30h long rpg and not 60h

Protome

Oct 27, 2017
Yeah I'll never understand that. Korra was decent but mostly enjoyable because of the show, but Transformers was Bayonetta with robots and that rules.
Yeah like it had kinda lousy level design but the combat was just a slightly watered down Bayonetta and it was great. I still go back to it here and there because it was so much fun. I don't even really have any fandom or nostalgia for Transformers, big robot Bayonetta was good enough to stand on its own.

Korra though...I never really got into the show (although don't DISLIKE it) so the game had to stand entirely on its own and boy it did not.

HardRojo

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Peru
Is there something wrong with this footage? Because even at 1080p it looks blurry as fuck and I don't think that's the YT player's fault, maybe it's off-screen footage?
And yes, I'm very interested in this now that I'm skipping Sword/Shield, would much rather give my money to a developer like Platinum, especially for a non-licensed game.

Deleted member 873

User requested account closure
Oct 25, 2017
Hope this is as cool as it looks. And Psycho Pass 3 is right around the corner. My brain will compare it to that.

noyram23

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Game is shaping up nicely, can't wait. Are there rpg elements on this or just straight up action game?

OP
OP
Chaos17

Chaos17

Oct 27, 2017
France
RegularFarflungDormouse-size_restricted.gif

Game is shaping up nicely, can't wait. Are there rpg elements on this or just straight up action game?

Is there something wrong with this footage? Because even at 1080p it looks blurry as fuck and I don't think that's the YT player's fault, maybe it's off-screen footage?
And yes, I'm very interested in this now that I'm skipping Sword/Shield, would much rather give my money to a developer like Platinum, especially for a non-licensed game.
You can find in this thread better videos and infos.
https://www.resetera.com/threads/as...-trailers-fact-sheet-august-30th-2019.122567/

LuigiV

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
Perth, Australia
It's heavily compressed. You can see macroblocking. Check out the E3 treehouse footage for a closer idea of what the games actual IQ is like (of course that's still compressed but not as extremely as this footage).

LavaBadger

Nov 14, 2017
Love the aesthetics, but it looks like a Platinum game, which is to say, I won't enjoy playing it.

Kouriozan

Oct 25, 2017
I really like the investigation parts of the game, it can greatly enhance the story/lore.

Disclaimer

Oct 25, 2017
This appears to be the same as part of the Treehouse Live footage, except for the French bit at the beginning.

Łazy

Nov 1, 2017
Must avoid watching, at all costs...
edit : Ha it's mostly treehouse ok.

I love the setting (sci-fi special police-like unit), investigation, the chara design, the musics, the very original chain and Legion battle system...
Investigations, side quests, gathering stuff, numbers on damage, skills, gears...

Linde

Banned
Sep 2, 2018
i love how the barriers we thought were limitations on the world are actually just for traffic control lol

Łazy

Nov 1, 2017
i love how the barriers we thought were limitations on the world are actually just for traffic control lol
I never thought it would be but I guess it's the switch effect. It's not supposed to have "open" and good looking game at the same time or something ? Or only Bayonetta/W101 linear action PG ?
The dog costume picking up cans at the end of the first trailer was just too obvious about having at least small areas to explore.
same with how quests were mentioned (like with the kid crying on one of the screens).

Still wondering why they didn't feature gameplay more in E3 trailer at least, vs story.