• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

BordyDogue

One Winged Slayer
Nov 23, 2017
Just to make sure: does it really run at 30 fps? I read that somewhere but haven't heard any of it since

Piston

Oct 25, 2017
My guess is 86 with a margin of error between 84 and 91.

People that are coming away from the previews and thinking this is going to be in the 70s are cuckoo.

wrowa

Oct 25, 2017
Just to make sure: does it really run at 30 fps? I read that somewhere but haven't heard any of it since
Yes.

I'm fine with it if it's at least a (mostly) stable 30FPS. I think I'd have preferred Automata at a fixed 30fps too honestly, considering the framerate was just all over the place on base PS4.

Kiraly

Oct 30, 2017
A review thread without any reviews lol. Not to thread whine, but wouldn't it be better if these threads go up closer to the review emarbgo, or when the first review drops? That way you don't have to sift through pages of review predictions to get to the heart of review discussion.

Agreed, especially since we had the entire "post your predictions" stuff in the earlier thread.

OP
OP

Deleted member 10737

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
A review thread without any reviews lol. Not to thread whine, but wouldn't it be better if these threads go up closer to the review emarbgo, or when the first review drops? That way you don't have to sift through pages of review predictions to get to the heart of review discussion.
The thread will be at 12 pages by then
Agreed, especially since we had the entire "post your predictions" stuff in the earlier thread.
you can just ignore the thread for now. i'll put a threadmark when the first reviews start going up.

Zalman

Oct 25, 2017
It will receive a PlatinumGames out of 100, meaning a lower score than I will probably end up giving it.

rewkol

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
I'll guess a clean 44 to give y'all something to talk about. Double it for my real guess.