• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Jawbreaker

Oct 25, 2017
New York City
yP0lPtr.gif
PSd2gPi.gif
0YOPJD.gif
0YOFyA.gif
Lys0GeF.gif

0YOcRM.gif
0YOX7Q.gif

lapp9Ro.gif
0YObFa.gif
0YOxIe.gif
xSc2TfY.gif

0YOa8H.gif
0YOhQ1.gif

0YH2ec.gif

VR Game Critic 91% | Metacritic 90% | Review Thread

TYA68eJ.png

wrTHQUI.png
To4DBj0.png

AjSW3No.png
yLJECyL.png

tftfQlL.png
QvbRL2S.png

fSkfMgD.png

p9w4E6A.png

TqbpUQt.png
4UDeiAK.png
D40wkpJ.png
TayCbOh.png
HfXhkG0.png
icpUeJ5.png
gwWJ2Rp.png
oChSzb8.png

621WFeI.png
NkatMdI.png
nY4sFfV.png
jVTZiF0.png

Official Site

Special Thanks:
Much118 Angie22 Fantomas Ricky_R

Last edited:

Deleted member 36578

Dec 21, 2017
I so wish I had a ps vr for this! Looks phenomenal! I played the demo at E3 and it was fun, but everything I'm hearing in reviews sounds so impressive.

phant0m

Oct 29, 2017
Yasss can't wait to play this tomorrow? What enhancements does the Pro get? I assume the standard resolution/detail increase?

Mechaplum

Enlightened
Oct 26, 2017
JP
Great OT. I absolutely love the pictures.

Edit: I couldn't wait on the avies sorry!

Last edited:

Papertoonz

One Winged Slayer
Oct 26, 2017
i just got a PSVR last week and everything i have been hearing about this games sound right up my ally

i'm gonna give this game a shot soon

also Good OT

wapplew

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
This is the theme come with digital pre-order and the sound track come with 26 tracks.
DoedX_JXsAEoTHu.jpg:large

JigglesBunny

Prophet of Truth
Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Chicago
I wish I had the money for this right now, that review thread has me salivating. Definitely getting this as soon as possible.

Devil

Oct 25, 2017
Nice OT!

Just 20 levels? Need to check the reviews for the length of the game casue the two demo levels weren't exactly long.

WhiteNovember

Aug 15, 2018
Very cool, Kanye.

This game is gonna be my return to Vr. Really loved the demo and was hoping for a full game release. 8-10 hours is fine for that price, especially for a Vr a game. I hope all of you guys enjoy the game.

Kaako

Oct 25, 2017
Beautiful OT, nice work all involved. I just played the first 3 levels and holy shit I've been waiting for this game since I first played that demo. It's everything and more of what I wanted it to be, it is just a pure joy to play!

Tip: Remember to look everywhere; below, above, right, left, behind, etc. Some of them cute robots and chameleons blend in quite well into the environment muahahah. This game.

Technika

Alt Account
Banned
Aug 23, 2018
Great opening post, nicely presented!
The only thing id ask for is a link to the games official website.

This game is the first to peak my VR curiosity after a while...

(I did own and experience VR using OR DK2)

WhiteNovember

Aug 15, 2018
Very cool, Kanye.

This game is gonna be my return to Vr. Really loved the demo and was hoping for a full game release. 8-10 hours is fine for that price, especially for a Vr a game. I hope all of you guys enjoy the game.

Kaako

Oct 25, 2017
Also OT title is pure <3. This is Astro Bot's moment for sure, and what a well deserved moment.

OP
OP
Jawbreaker

Jawbreaker

Oct 25, 2017
New York City
Thanks for all the kind words; I really do appreciate it. This game deserves to be played by as many people as possible — especially as an entry into VR. It's accessible and demonstrates some of the advantages of VR tech quite well.

I had a feeling this would be special after seeing the reveal trailer and dreaming about how they could expand upon Robot Rescue. It helps that the music is irresistibly catchy.

Tratorn

Oct 25, 2017
Really looking forward to play it after work. Moss is already great in showing how VR can enhance the feel of such games, can't wait to see how Astro Bot is improving on it.

And fantastic OT btw.

Bosh

Oct 26, 2017
Great OT!

Beat world one, missed 5 or 6 little guys and most of the charmeleans. Loving the game so far, definitely going to go back for them all once I am done