• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Do you?

• Everytime

Votes: 398 71.7%
  • Mostly

Votes: 82 14.8%
  • Nope

Votes: 68 12.3%
  • I wash my hands before I pee

Votes: 7 1.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

EN1GMA

Avenger
Nov 7, 2017
Nope, but I also live alone so no fear of contaminating anything for anyone else.

Now if someone is coming over then I'll act accordingly and wash my hands and such
I pee while seating, so no.
Why would I do that.
Nope. Don't give a f.
Most of the time, but there's plenty of times I just rinse them with water instead of a proper wash
Everyone here is lying. No one washes their hands after they pee at home but we all do it religiously at work or in public (especially if someone else is in the bathroom).
This is basically another resetera penis length thing and is not indicative to the real world

giphy.gif

DrewFu

Attempted to circumvent ban with an alt-account
Banned
Apr 19, 2018
Everyone here is lying. No one washes their hands after they pee at home but we all do it religiously at work or in public (especially if someone else is in the bathroom).
This is basically another resetera penis length thing and is not indicative to the real world
Wut?

Deleted member 49611

Nov 14, 2018
i tend to wash my hands a lot even when they probably don't really need to be washed. i feel way too conscious of how clean my hands are. i have alcohol hand gel with me everywhere. i have a bottle in the bathroom, i have a bottle right beside me at my desk just now, and when i'm out i carry a small bottle. that's of course ontop of using proper hand soap and a nail brush. i can't stand dirty finger nails.

i also regularly clean all surfaces with detergent wipes. that includes washing down my controllers, mouse, keyboard, speaker dials, pc case buttons, tv buttons, light switches, door handles, etc...

after peeing/pooping i just feel extremely unclean and need to wash my hands. if i tried not washing them i'd just feel really uncomfortable and not stop thinking about it until i eventually did go clean them.

Lys Skygge

Oct 25, 2017
Arizona
I'd say I do 90% of the time. It depends on what I'm doing though. If I'm doing anything where my hands are getting dirty (car maintenance, home cleaning, etc...) I'll generally skip washing my hands, or in some instances, wash my hands before peeing if my hands are already dirty.

DrewFu

Attempted to circumvent ban with an alt-account
Banned
Apr 19, 2018

Ghos

Oct 25, 2017
Do it every time. Sometimes both before and after. Also you're nasty.

Deleted member 9932

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
i probably don't most of the times (water-soap rinse). but i have a antiseptic hand wash that i almost always use.

Capra

Oct 25, 2017
Alright, so I have chronic eczema and every time these threads come up I feel like a goddamn monster for saying no when like, up until a few years ago my hands were like lizard skin all the time from washing after every bathroom break. I don't touch anything in public restrooms and use my foot to lift stuff and flush because like, it's either that and accept that my dick is probably not a filth factory from being inside my pants all day or carry around a bottle of lotion and moisturize literally after every time I take a piss.

I cannot win so I accept the path of filth and debauchery I have chosen out of convenience and comfort. Its better than when I was a kid and my hands were literally bleeding all the time.

FunkyStudent

Jan 28, 2019
I'd reckon a good number of you don't wash your hands every time you pet your cat or dog. Those things clean their ass and their fur - that you touch - with the same tongue. So calm down.

After peeing, if I'm about to eat, cook, serve food, or generally interact with another person - then yes. Otherwise, no. I also clean my toilet (handle included once a week). After pooping - always.

My dick is cleaner than my hands.

Mammoth Jones

Oct 25, 2017
New York
I don't live alone and I end up preparing food/drinks a lot so I try to keep my hands clean. If I lived alone I'd prolly be a slob but I try to keep my hygiene on point for those around me as well as myself.

Last edited:

PlayBee

One Winged Slayer
Nov 8, 2017
Usually no because most of the time the only thing I've touched is my waistband. I wash my hands like 10 times a day anyway.

TaterTots

Oct 27, 2017
I wonder how many people here consider rinsing their hands under the faucet without soap, "washing?"

SliceSabre

Oct 25, 2017
At home I'm half naked and my toilet seat is always up so I don't even have to touch my dick to pee. So mostly but not all the time. I also live alone so meh.

Ubik

Nov 13, 2018
Canada
I won't if I am letting it mellow and the seat was already up (male that lives alone). My dick ain't some contaminated biohazard, turning the tap off would be worse. If I have to flush or touch the toilet seat I absolutely wash up.

Red Fire

Oct 26, 2017
Sit while peeing (optimal for perfect cleanness)
Wipe your dick with toilet paper after peeing
Wash your hands after peeing

Why can't you fuckers be normal. This is basic human hygiene.

Xe4

Oct 25, 2017
At the very least I'll rinse them every time. Full on washing with soap at home I probably do about half the time. Not that I consider peeing a very dirty habit overall but one should aim to wash hands at least every few hours and peeing is a good time to do that.

When I'm in public I wash my hands fully every time, of course.

Status
Not open for further replies.