• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Do you?

• Everytime

Votes: 398 71.7%
  • Mostly

Votes: 82 14.8%
  • Nope

Votes: 68 12.3%
  • I wash my hands before I pee

Votes: 7 1.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

DrewFu

Attempted to circumvent ban with an alt-account
Banned
Apr 19, 2018
If I'm home, I usually just use hand sanitizer after peeing.

Wreck We Em

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Nope, but I also live alone so no fear of contaminating anything for anyone else.

Now if someone is coming over then I'll act accordingly and wash my hands and such

Ahti

Unshakable Resolve
Nov 6, 2017
Of course. I mean, I use the same dick when I`m peeing at home and outside, so why wouldn`t I?

DrewFu

Attempted to circumvent ban with an alt-account
Banned
Apr 19, 2018
lmao

Idk...I just feel like its my germs and shit so I don't care as much

I mean if I take a poopski and get an unfavorable wipe I'll wash my hands but if im taking a piss, nah fam
Wait just a damn minute..... are you suggesting that if you have a favorable wipe that you don't wash after shitting?

Oct 25, 2017
Miami, FL
Why would I do that.
Nope. Don't give a f.
Uh oh...I've said too much
z57R7mt.png

Seirith

Oct 25, 2017
Yes, every time.

Some of the answers in here are why I hate eating food other people have cooked.

Oct 27, 2017
This is going to be another one of those threads that makes me not want to ever interact with you all, isn't it?

Wash your dang hands you filthy monsters.

jelly

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Yeah I do but not in one case, if I've showered, clean clothes, first pee and without touching, just hanging out, no flush and don't use the door handles to get in and out then I sometimes don't.

Shadybiz

Oct 27, 2017
I normally just drape my penis over the lip of a thermos and fill it up hands-free. I don't really have to wash my hands in that case, right?

Betty

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Yeah I do, but I wear contact lenses and play the Switch a lot so I just like to keep my hands clean as much as possible.

The Artisan

"Angels are singing in monasteries..."
Oct 27, 2017
Yes, Everytime. The only time I won't is if I'm going right into the shower after that.

Tapiozona

Avenger
Oct 28, 2017
Everyone here is lying. No one washes their hands after they pee at home but we all do it religiously at work or in public (especially if someone else is in the bathroom).
This is basically another resetera penis length thing and is not indicative to the real world

____

Oct 27, 2017
Miami, FL
The ones that vote no also don't wash after shitting or even wash their hands in general.

If you won't wash them after a shit, you won't wash them for anything.

Deleted member 1120

user requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I do most of the time but when I use the restroom to pee at night, sometimes I'm so sleepy that I forget to wash me hands before I go back to bed.

Kuro

Oct 25, 2017
At home? Pee only 50% of the time. Poo, 100%.

You'd have to be a germaphobe if you always wash your hands after peeing at home.

Do you instantly wash your hands when you give your balls a scratch at home?

Status
Not open for further replies.