• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Charizard

Oct 25, 2017
Have you ever watched that movie where Bill Murray thinks he is part of a make believe experience that makes him feel like a hero when he reality nothing is an act and he basically saves the entire country by accident?

It is like a high end version of that for a highly popular franchise from what it sounds like, probably at an amusement park or something; some have experiences like this for rich people to come to. I imagine she can't be more specific without being at risk of getting fired.

Sowrong

Banned
Oct 29, 2017
I told him how I feel at work and he dismissed my emotions stating I'm being extra and need to grow up.
Going to have to agree with him. You've stated it's your first relationship so I'm going to have to excuse it as an act of growing up. But the way you've acted and stressed about a few months old relationship is definitely extra. A few months is basically an extended fling not worth the my marriage is ending kind of response you've been displaying.

OP
OP
MrConbon210

MrConbon210

Oct 31, 2017
Going to have to agree with him. You've stated it's your first relationship so I'm going to have to excuse it as an act of growing up. But the way you've acted and stressed about a few months old relationship is definitely extra. A few months is basically an extended fling not worth the my marriage is ending kind of response you've been displaying.

My feelings are my feelings. I won't let you or him dismiss them or downplay how I feel.

Yoshimitsu126

The Fallen
Nov 11, 2017
United States
Move on. There are other fish in the sea. Probably tastier too but you're too focused on this one and letting them swim away.

And also dont date coworkers because of this stuff.

Alucrid

Chicken Photographer
Oct 25, 2017
ah yeah ok. now that i understand what your job is that puts it into perspective a lot more. that sucks. but good on you since you seem to be willing to keep at it.

OP
OP
MrConbon210

MrConbon210

Oct 31, 2017
Any way I can get this thread locked up? Even though it's only a few days old I cringe at the thought that I seriously almost quit this job because of him. No need to keep it open anymore :)

Oct 27, 2017
Stay strong OP you got this! Also im.really curious what this job is,people getting yelled at all the time? People crying in break rooms because of it? And you got punched? But at the same time it's very rewarding? Hmmmm

Oct 28, 2017
Not going to dismiss your feelings but a great piece of life advice I can give you...never never never never get involved with coworkers. When the relationship goes south, you still have to work and deal with this person on a daily basis. If you have strong feelings for that person then it makes a very bad situation worse. Especially if that coworker starts dating another coworker and then you have to deal with that situation up in your face.

TLDR; don't shit where you eat

Status
Not open for further replies.