• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Oct 26, 2017
DhvwVzcUYAEKpek.jpg:orig

OH SHIT YES1!! O_O

Fucking called this just days ago too LOL!

citrusred

Oct 28, 2017
Nice, close to beating Rorona on my vita but I wouldn't mind playing the next two on a more modern system.

Sahasrahla

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Kakariko
Hopefully they'll bring this to the west too. Haven't played any of the Atelier games yet, would be perfect to finally get into them.

OP
OP
Hero of Legend
Oct 26, 2017
Hopefully they'll bring this to the west too. Haven't played any of the Atelier games yet, would be perfect to finally get into them.

My concern is that KT have yet to localize any of their late ports on Switch. We're still waiting for the Musou ports on Switch from last year; Dynasty Warriors 8 Empires, Samurai Warriors: Spirit of Sanada, and Warriors Orochi 3.

PunchDrunk28

Oct 28, 2017
I've never played any of these games, but have noticed them every time they released, had a friend on a different site that was trying to talk me in to playing them.

Which one would be a good one to start with?

Kouriozan

Oct 25, 2017
Was really the last Atelier game that awful on Switch? Saw my bro playing it and it looked fine.

Strings

Oct 27, 2017
Honestly, these might look better than L&S even though they're PS3/Vita ports. The ingame visuals and performance have tanked since Gust moved over to whatever KT engine they're using now.
Watched the stream, great stuff yeah.
Will be nice to see more details tomorrow, seems like the new engine
oh no
wonder what they changed in terms of gameplay.
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Eolz

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
FR
Watched the stream, great stuff yeah.
Will be nice to see more details tomorrow, seems like the new engine, wonder what they changed in terms of gameplay.

Filament Star

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Oooooh nice. I'm good with the Vita versions but this is cool for other who haven't played them.

Suzushiiro

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Brooklyn, NY
Was really the last Atelier game that awful on Switch? Saw my bro playing it and it looked fine.

From what I recall of what I played of it thus far the framerate was pretty bad for a game that looks like it could run just fine on a PS3. Still perfectly playable since it's a turn-based RPG, but they clearly could/should have done a better job optimizing it.

Oct 25, 2017
Wakayama
My favorites! :D Gladly triple dip for the Switch version since the Vita version had framerate issues. Granted I'm making a big assumption there but the Switch version has got to run better overall I hope.

Shizuka

Oct 25, 2017
I'd rather have Mana Khemia and the Atelier Iris trilogy at this point, tired of playing the Arland games to be honest.

Shan

Oct 27, 2017
Never played this serie so if that trilogy come over i'd jump in from there.

Oct 27, 2017
Peru
I would like to know how well did the last Atelier Switch game sold. It probably was good enough to justify this (Nights of Azure 2 probably contributed to this as well).

AerialAir

Oct 25, 2017
Portugal
FUCK YES, DAY FUCKING ONE WHENEVER IT COMES OUT HERE, INJECT IT INTO MY FUCKING VEINS.

They're PS3 games that ran decently well on the Vita (better than L&S runs on Switch, at any rate) so unless they massively fuck up the port job they should run fine.
Although we face the horrible scenario that the Switch version might just be a port of the Vita trilogy.

rhandino

Oct 25, 2017
Not K-T making me buy these games in hopes that we get the Dusk Trilogy on Switch.

My wallet is ready, I guess

Oct 27, 2017
If this comes to the west then they better fix that God damn idiotic joke NISA did to that one important character. A God damn important character got called STD for a cheap laugh. Think about that for a second.

OP
OP
Hero of Legend
Oct 26, 2017

Riversands

Banned
Nov 21, 2017
The only thing that i love from atelier arland is the opening. Rorona is my favourite

I really miss iris trilogy and mana khemia