• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Vylash

Oct 25, 2017
I've bought the Arland trilogy on every system they've been released on so I'll gladly buy again on ps4 and switch....and the inevitable pc port

suikoder

Oct 25, 2017
They probably will, KT brings pretty much everything to the west these days.

And I see there is no talk about that spinoff game at all: Nelke and the Legendary Alchemists. Nobody is interested?

I've bought the Arland trilogy on every system they've been released on so I'll gladly buy again on ps4 and switch....and the inevitable pc port

If they release Arland trilogy on steam, it will be fourth time for Rorona, second for Totori and third for Meruru for me. Bring it on, KT!

Eolz

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
FR
Nelke's gameplay seems pretty different, I think we'll get it here.
It's a celebration game all about fanservice, I'd be surprised if it wasn't coming. Might be worth a tweet to KT though.

Brink

Dec 18, 2017
Nelke looks rough. Can't believe they've gone with NOCO for the art as well. It's killing me seeing these characters drawn in that awful style, lol.

Vylash

Oct 25, 2017

not surprising, but the Arland dx trilogy will have all the DLC from the original 3 games, even Rorona Plus

Brink

Dec 18, 2017

Eolz

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
FR
Sophie is on sale can anyone sell me on it?
It's a good start for a new trilogy, it's not really pushing you in terms of difficulty, it's cute and well paced. Great OST as shared above.
Fun cast of characters as well.

But as usual, if you don't like the new Atelier games, you probably won't like it.

Holundrian

Oct 25, 2017
It's a good start for a new trilogy, it's not really pushing you in terms of difficulty, it's cute and well paced. Great OST as shared above.
Fun cast of characters as well.

But as usual, if you don't like the new Atelier games, you probably won't like it.
Never played a single atelier game I bought rorona for vita though last year in a sale but I'm not really feeling the vita right now.

Camwi

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Hey guys, I have a question. I played through Atelier Rorona Plus about six months ago (loved it), and while the trophy guides I think followed the original game when it came to following certain steps so that endings wouldn't take priority over each other, on the Plus version, you could hit all the flags and just select whatever ending you wanted.

I'm currently following a guide for Atelier Totori, but playing the Plus version. Is it the same case where you don't have to worry about hitting all the flags? And is it the case with the other Plus games, or is Rorona Plus unique in that respect?

suikoder

Oct 25, 2017
I don't remember that I didn't need to worry in any of those games, but maybe I'm misunderstanding what you are saying, if you are playing with guides, you'll get all endings anyway

Jawmuncher

Crisis Dino
Oct 25, 2017
Ibis Island
Just bought Lydie and Suelle for Switch since it was $25 with GCU and In-store pickup.
Now to play the other ones I have on vita lol.

suikoder

Oct 25, 2017
can I just have remasters of Mana Khemia instead, on PC pls
(._.)

see, I'm not even asking for a new game, I lost all hope

Camwi

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I don't remember that I didn't need to worry in any of those games, but maybe I'm misunderstanding what you are saying, if you are playing with guides, you'll get all endings anyway
Some endings take priorities over others, so you don't want to hit certain "points of no return" because then you'd have to start a new game to get other endings.

In Rorona Plus, that wasn't the case. You could trigger all ending flags in one run, and then the game gave you a choice at the very end for the ending you wanted.

You're right that I shouldn't have to worry much due to the guide, but it's more for peace of mind than anything.

robotzombie

Oct 25, 2017
Is Lydie and Suelle good?

It's currently the cheapest its ever been at Best Buy. I'm kind of interested in getting that and Fate/Extella for 40 bucks total...

Eolz

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
FR
Didn't see it posted, but here's the first results of the Atelier popularity poll. I'll probably make a thread when there's a full list if nobody else does it:
DjGlw2wUUAEFoq6.jpg

Vylash

Oct 25, 2017
god I'm playing lydie and suelle and I was gonna buy ilmeria but they're charging 10 dollars for dlc characters which is insane, especially when characters used to be like 3 or 4

Oct 28, 2017
I can't but notice how... cheap Nelke looks. Like, literally mobile-game like, it honestly looks worse than the Arland stuff. Bare bone menus, bare bone animations. It looks like Alchemy is about as complicated as selecting from a menu?

Stuart444

Oct 25, 2017
As nice as it is, I fear that we'd not get the original english VA for a brand new title :(

Regardless, I'm not complaining too much. Arland is nice.

Stuart444

Oct 25, 2017
I wonder if we'll see any of the girls? Also funny to think considering what they did to Rorona in Meruru and their excuse for it >.>

That said, I hope for a good amount of returning characters alongside the new characters :D

Strings

Oct 27, 2017
I wonder if we'll see any of the girls? Also funny to think considering what they did to Rorona in Meruru and their excuse for it >.>

That said, I hope for a good amount of returning characters alongside the new characters :D
Hopefully there's more Sterk and *sigh* Esty. Can uh, Threia somehow end up in this game too please? Cause I desperately want more Threia :(

Falk

Oct 26, 2017
so you mean there's a CHANCE for dusk trilogy to not end on a steaming pile of horse shit for a closure!