• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

cvbas

Oct 25, 2017
Brazil
Really hoping for Persona 3, but it's most likely Persona 5 or SMTV.
edit: 13 Sentinels is a good shout too

Kalor

Resettlement Advisor
Oct 25, 2017
Maybe the December Persona announcement is another port. Or its SMT5

Dest

Has seen more 10s than EA ever will
Coward
Jun 4, 2018
Work
Would be cool to see SMTV or Persona 5 finally.

I'd lean towards Persona 5 more, at least with timing. I don't think SMTV would be so soon. Maybe something at TGAs.

Gavalanche

Prophet of Regret
Oct 21, 2021
Multiple? I only know of the Nvidia leak. Where else?

Some sort of code was found that hinted at playstation and PC. I am not very tech savvy so I didn't understand it, but that was what I was referencing. Not sure if that is a leak though I guess, since that could mean anything.

Atom

Jul 25, 2021
Smtv feels a bit soon though it's probably coming. 13 sentinels wouldn't really make sense unless it was a western only steam release a la catherine. P5R could be an option. Huh. No real strong feeling.

HylianSeven

Shin Megami TC - Community Resetter
Oct 25, 2017
I think SMTV on the Nvidia leak is true, but I kind of doubt it will happen until next year just because of the timed exclusivity on Switch.

P5R would certainly be a nice surprise, it could also very easily be "Project Pen", and maybe that IS P5R.

13 Sentinels also wouldn't be out of the realm of possibility. It was just announced to be getting a Switch port.

Sleepwalker

Oct 29, 2017
I'd love it if it were SMTV since I'm still fuming about not being able to play it, but this seems way too soon for a PC release right? I'd say Persona 5 has a better chance.

Nameless

Oct 25, 2017
SMTV, please. I already own 13 Sentinels on PS4/5 and don't currently have a Nintendo system.

SanTheSly

The San Symphony Project
Sep 2, 2019
United Kingdom
13 Sentinels feels unlikely to me. Literally just had a whole event to celebrate the game's anniversary with a new port announced. 13 Sentinels also isn't the kind of game to send shockwaves through the TGAs so I struggle to see it having a PC port announcement there either - if that's what this is indicating.

It feels a little early for SMTV PC announcement unless Nintendo had an incredibly small exclusivity window.

I know it was rumoured by Schreier (and others) a while back that a Persona 3 port could happen around the same time P4G did, but nothing ever came of it.

Leaning towards something P3/P5 related or potentially just a different/new IP altogether. Tough to say!

Gavalanche

Prophet of Regret
Oct 21, 2021
I'd love it if it were SMTV since I'm still fuming about not being able to play it, but this seems way too soon for a PC release right? I'd say Persona 5 has a better chance.

Its just not on the nvidia leak which makes me think it is unlikely to be Persona. I guess it wouldn't list every game ever but so far it has been pretty damn accurate, and as far as I am aware no big anticipated crazy game has come out that wasn't on that Nvidia list. It could very well be though, I guess.

Lobster Roll

signature-less, now and forever
Sep 24, 2019
Persona 5 Royal would be like backing up a fleet of Brinks trucks to Atlus' driveway. So I expect them to go with something else lol

Deleted member 3208

Oct 25, 2017
Persona 3 remake with FeMC route or Persona 3 Portable. I don't care. Just need FeMC playable on PC.

werezompire

Zeboyd Games
Verified
Oct 26, 2017
I don't think they have anything new that's been shown off now that SMT5 is released, so hopefully it means that we'll be seeing Project Re:Fantasy or a new Etrian Odyssey or a new Persona game soon, and it's not just a port of something they've already done.

Mr. Genuine

Mar 23, 2018
I don't think they have anything new that's been shown off now that SMT5 is released, so hopefully it means that we'll be seeing Project Re:Fantasy or a new Etrian Odyssey or a new Persona game soon, and it's not just a port of something they've already done.

If you follow Twitter account in the OP, you can see she says the p-ch Japanese website has been updating, internally, over the past couple days, which is what happens when they are about to reveal news.

That coupled with the fact we already know there will be a December Persona event, makes it really obvious to me this is Persona related. I'm not sure why this thread is full of "hmmm SMT V or 13 Sentinels"

poisoneddart

Nov 26, 2021
If I had to guess, Persona 5 on Steam is perfect Game Awards material

SMTV 'needs' it the most, but it feels too recent - And I don't see why they'd withhold info on 13 Sentinels while announcing the Switch version. I'm sure they're both coming eventually, though

Stowaway Silfer

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
If you follow Twitter account in the OP, you can see she says the p-ch Japanese website has been updating, internally, over the past couple days, which is what happens when they are about to reveal news.

That coupled with the fact we already know there will be a December Persona event, makes it really obvious to me this is Persona related. I'm not sure why this thread is full of "hmmm SMT V or 13 Sentinels"
HMMMMMMMM

Dinjoralo

Oct 25, 2017
I could see Atlus announcing a new thing for consoles and having Persona 5 PC be a 5-second footnote at the end of the trailer.