• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

ASaiyan

Oct 25, 2017
Where's the "stop being hateful garbage" option in the poll
"Do you like it when we're shitty and transphobic?"
Can I request less transphobia and sexism?
If you select that you own Catherine it will give you a set of feedback questions about the game, and you can place this feedback in the "Other" section.

I couldn't help but notice that the literal first question of this survey asks for "gender identity", and includes non-binary and "other/prefer not to disclose" options. They have to know what sort of feedback is coming. I honestly feel bad for the Atlus USA employees made to work on localizing Full Body...

beelulzebub

Oct 25, 2017
Done. Gave them feedback on their bigoted content in Persona and Catherine.

It's funny how in the non-Atlus series list you pick from I didn't see any Sega games.

Dancrane212

Oct 25, 2017
The way this survey is structured, I think the rumors of the upcoming Persona Port are related to this.
I think we'll be seeing that Persona 5R Port coming to all platforms (a first for the series) and they'll go from there.

That'd be wild. I'd love to see Atlus' back catalogue of SMT games get ported to everything under the sun.

Oct 26, 2017
I asked for more Maken X content in other. Hopefully they'll continue the series and forget everything they did with Shao except for the apparent time trials?

Sabin

Oct 25, 2017
Just release your dang games on all platforms, 3rd party exclusives are dumb!

Never made sense to begin with especially with a company like Sega behind you that can port the games to all freaking plattforms without any issues.

Also did my job to vote for ports, remakes, remaster fuck i just clicked everything. Just do something.

SliceSabre

Oct 25, 2017
I'm just going to use the notes section to ask them about porting their Vita stuff. Long shot I know but this is my chance.

famikon

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
ベラルーシ
hmmm

zqSeYOo.png

Oct 27, 2017
It seems to be a US centric survey so I picked Texas just to piss off Ted Cruz.

Survey done, I made sure to write to tone down their fucking anti-LGBT stances from games.

Kromeo

Oct 27, 2017
At this point its better to accept that the Vita is dead. If you want a portable gaming device with a future get a switch.

I think they were asking for vita games to be ported to something else, although I can only think of P4G and Muramasa that haven't been, and I'm not sure if they even have anything to do with Muramasa

Yunyo

Oct 25, 2017
Even though I mentioned that I was a fan of many games, they only asked me if I wanted a Dragon's Crown PC port (which I said yes to...) but I was hoping for more PC port questions lol.

Sabin

Oct 25, 2017
I think they were asking for vita games to be ported to something else, although I can only think of P4G and Muramasa that haven't been, and I'm not sure if they even have anything to do with Muramasa

Whoops. Jep totaly misread that. God damn allergy meds always make me sluggish as hell.

Stall_19

Oct 27, 2017
Not sure why they even ask about switch, everyone obviously would like the games ported to switch. They just need to look at the weekly charts in Japan and switch's domination.

black070

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Release Persona on every platform, everyone deserves to experience some of the greatest games of all time.

MadLaughter

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
I answered honestly and used the 'other' boxes to request less transphobia/sexism/homophobia. Fingers crossed.

Wereroku

Oct 27, 2017
Yep I think atlus USA/Sega is going to start porting everything under the sun. They might not make atlus jp do the work though.

Rodjer

Self-requested ban.
Jan 28, 2018
Yep I think atlus USA/Sega is going to start porting everything under the sun. They might not make atlus jp do the work though.

Pretty sure SEGA Europe is the one that will start to port everything like they did with Catherine, Shenmue I & II HD and other titles.

Oct 26, 2017
I did my part to ask for every game being released on every major viable system out there. The less 3rd party exclusives, the better

Daebo

Oct 26, 2017
Cincinnati
did the survey and check ports on everything. if you're not clicking on all available systems, it seems weird that you wouldn't want a 3rd party developer not be successful and make as much money as possible to stay independent.

CatSoul

Nov 7, 2018
PC port of Persona 4 Golden and 5, please and thank you.

EDIT: I got disqualified. Not sure if it was my age or not choosing RPGs as one of my top five that did it.

funky

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
How about xbox, ps4 and pc ports of the Nintendo exclusive stuff too.

Put atlus stuff on everything for God sake.