• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Starlatine

533.489 paid youtubers cant be wrong
Oct 28, 2017
If you guys want to do yourselves and the entire internet a favor please do not, under any circumstances, credit "Youtubers/Influencers" with anything to do with your purchasing patterns.

If that would stop atlus from putting dumb restrictions on streaming their content maybe it wouldnt be so bad

Pyros Eien

Oct 31, 2017
No PC port option for Etrian Odyssey, had to add it. Doubt they'll go and port the old ones but eh maybe the future ones. Anyway not sure how much these surveys will matter but worth filling up just in case of. Basically just asked for PC ports on everything, that I wasn't interested in their various persona spin offs especially the dancing games and that I'm mostly looking forward to new stuff, not remakes/other stuff. Also that I'm buying a Switch later this year so did my part for Switch content too I guess.

chrisypoo

Oct 27, 2017
I said I want less homophobia and transphobia from Persona and Catherine IP's in the future. It won't do anything, but I said my piece.

chronos4590

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Done. Told them to port their games to switch. Give me persona 5 Merch. Give me Catherine vanilla port and to please stop putting their homophobia and transphobia from there games. Mentioned it twice.

Sulik2

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Atlas needs to start releasing on PC. Persona 5 with modders able to fix it's gameplay issues would be amazing.

Did my survey PC port begging and giant Bomb call outs complete.

texhnolyze

Oct 25, 2017
Indonesia
Atlas needs to start releasing on PC. Persona 5 with modders able to fix it's gameplay issues would be amazing.

Did my survey PC port begging and giant Bomb call outs complete.
They already have with Catherine last month. That's probably why they put PC in the questions, they're considering their next port for the future.

Zubz

Oct 25, 2017
no
I wish there was more opportunities to state that I absolutely would love to pick up the Persona series if every game didn't have some form of homo/transphobic content.

... And also to ask them to bring back Power Instinct.

Valdega

Banned
Sep 7, 2018
I don't know why they would need a survey for this. Just look at the market. There's a reason why publishers went multiplatform. Atlus sticking to Playstation has been an outdated strategy for years. They can't really be that clueless, can they?

Mgs2master2

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
I'd take a Dragon Crown and Odin Sphere port on any platform. Those games need to be played by everyone.
100% this. Especially for Odin Sphere. Game was amazing.

Asking people if they want more DLCs lol

Wait, you are telling me you dont want Persona 5 Ulitmate Edition?
https://store.playstation.com/en-us/product/UP2611-CUSA05877_00-P5PS4ULTIMATE001
Oi32qwG.png

That will not only steal your heart, but your wallet too!

/s you get my point.

Oct 25, 2017
I responded just to be the only person surveyed to tell these mugs that I want more Snowboard Kids or a port or something, anything, please, except for that SBK DS shit.

Also to port-beg for Dragon's Crown on Switch because I was surprised at how much I liked that game on Vita.

Daebo

Oct 26, 2017
Cincinnati
I still don't know why everybody wouldn't put to port to all available. You must really want atlus to not make as much money as possible and fund new games.

BrandoBoySP

Oct 27, 2017
No offence but that's a self-fulfilling prophecy.
We absolutely should be clear about why transphobia is unacceptable. It doesn't matter if Atlus JP is too pig headed to listen but ATLUS USA MUST TELL THEM. So saying it's not worth it is shitty.

I normally agree with this, but my point is that Atlus Japan outright ignores what their Western fans want. Makin' a stink about it is great, because we shouldn't accept transphobia (especially this blatant!), but it's important to recognize that there is a 99.9% chance that this isn't going to do anything.

They can pass it on. And it's not just Western fans who are upset about this.

Oh, definitely not just Western fans! I completely agree. And they can indeed pass it on... but Atlus JP has said before that they focus on their Japanese fan wants, not the Western ones. I can't find a source from it atm (the keywords I'm using to find them are super broad so I can actually find the relevant quotes), but I remember having seen them mention it multiple times. I mention it not because we shouldn't try to combat transphobia, but because it seems like a lot of the responses lack that context, focusing their justified anger at people who can't actually do anything to help (or are actually doing what they can). Less of a "don't talk about it" and more of a "remember, these people aren't the ones causing the issue", if that makes sense.