• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Arthands

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
https://www.famitsu.com/news/201711/06145491.html

Extra mission featuring all sizes of Monokuma...completion unlocks the monokuma costume for your character

5a00100de8a06.jpg
5a00100de5b24.jpg
5a00100de2475.jpg
5a00100dde5fb.jpg

Sammy Samusu

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Beyonce's Womb
I didn't know they were making a sequel. I had more fun with AOT 3DS than AOT PS4.

The first one I actually beat it, the second I dropped in two days.

Both are low key trash though. No Sawano music at all, that's unacceptable given how massive the OST is.

Krvavi Abadas

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Videoland
I love how the ending twist in NDRv3 was just "You like this game? You goddamn monster! We fucked shit up this time by making it so everyone was brainwashed into fake personalities, and you and everyone that loved this garbage ran this game into the ground for 53 installments!" Yet here we are.

Spike Chunsoft throwing their cash into merchandising this series even further, with this, the cafes, the Mobile (Or in this case, some random indie game they published in Japan.) game tie-ins, and especially those ridiculous cat buttons.
Fuckin' Hypocrites.

At least with Kodaka out of the picture, whatever future installments of the cash cow they create, now has a slight chance of being decent.