• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Favourite moment of Season 3 part 2

• My soldiers, rage! My soldiers scream! My soldiers, fight!

Votes: 108 22.3%
  • Levi vs Beast Titan

Votes: 157 32.4%
  • Armin's sacrifice

Votes: 46 9.5%
  • Levi's choice

Votes: 34 7.0%
  • Basement reveal (Marley, Titan history)

Votes: 95 19.6%
  • Shingeki no Kyojin

Votes: 19 3.9%
  • The sea

Votes: 26 5.4%

• Total voters

Mediking

Final Fantasy Best Boy (Grip)
tumblr_n17j3xXACF1sfte67o2_1280.png

She's so cute.

Hange is great. I like Annie a little bit more though. I hope she comes back as a good guy or something

Deleted member 2802

Community Resetter
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I dedicate my heart to any of the anime onlies, who frequent twitter, Reddit, and YouTube, but somehow get to April unspoiled. I offer my heart to all 5 of you.
Why would you follow anybody or any channel that does that kind of shit?

That would fucking suck if a suggested video was basically SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER for SPOILER

Mediking

I will admit it's been a bit since I saw season 1, Annie just came off as blonde Mikasa that actually remembers her family. I don't hate her, she just never made that much of an impression outside of her female titan feats.

I see. Well, I think Annie and Mikasa are both hype. Its looking like there are even more deep reasons to why Mikasa is the way she is.

Annie is cool. Trust me. Watch Attack on Titan Junior High on Crunchyroll. T

Oct 25, 2017
Regarding Mikasa... you gotta remember how her and Eren met. Also that apparently she comes from a bloodline of hardcore warriors. I'm anime only as well but Mikasa is cool.
Mikasa is cool yet one note for some odd reason. Why Levi is more likable than her is weird. I can honestly see why that man is cold and even then he's got very minute moments of being a straight up cool dude. In last nights ep it was quite clear that he cares about Erwin for example and his squad. Mikasa on the other hand really just has herself too attached to Eren, she just seems incapable of forging too many human connections. I get that Eren helped her avenge the death of her parents, but her attachment to him really is stifling her.

Mediking

Mikasa is cool yet one note for some odd reason. Why Levi is more likable than her is weird. I can honestly see why that man is cold and even then he's got very minute moments of being a straight up cool dude. In last nights ep it was quite clear that he cares about Erwin for example and his squad. Mikasa on the other hand really just has herself too attached to Eren, she just seems incapable of forging too many human connections. I get that Eren helped her avenge the death of her parents, but her attachment to him really is stifling her.

Mikasa has her cool moments. She could've killed Bertholdt back in season 2 but she couldn't bring herself to do it.

Levi is more the scolding type and Mikasa is more quiet and only speaks when she feels neccessary. She wants the happy days when she was a kid back.

FluxWaveZ

Persona Central
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
Mikasa has her cool moments. She could've killed Bertholdt back in season 2 but she couldn't bring herself to do it.
Pretty sure if that's what one was supposed to get from it, the show itself would have made note of it like with Jean hesitating at the start of S3. She fully intended to kill him and I didn't get any hesitation from that. Reiner just tackled her with the quickness.

Oct 25, 2017

Levi is more the scolding type and Mikasa is more quiet and only speaks when she feels neccessary. She wants the happy days when she was a kid back.
Levi just strikes me as a more hard assed Aizawa from MHA at this point. Does seem like I need to rewatch the series for a bit. Mikasa just seems mad that she's not going to get her life from her youth back, that shit's dead.

Betty

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
The part where Mikasa thinks Eren is dead and grows a little as a character will always endear her to me, I actually thought she'd become the main character at that point and was totally on board until Eren came back.

Mediking

Pretty sure if that's what one was supposed to get from it, the show itself would have made note of it like with Jean hesitating at the start of S3. She fully intended to kill him and I didn't get any hesitation from that. Reiner just tackled her with the quickness.

??? The show DID make a note of it! She literally flashbacks to hesitating to killing Berry! I can find a gif of it.

Levi just strikes me as a more hard assed Aizawa from MHA at this point. Does seem like I need to rewatch the series for a bit. Mikasa just seems mad that she's not going to get her life from her youth back, that shit's dead.

Dont get me wrong. Levi is super cool. Mikasa just has alot going on. Its like she protects her heart.

Mediking

HardRojo

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Peru
I dedicate my heart to any of the anime onlies, who frequent twitter, Reddit, and YouTube, but somehow get to April unspoiled. I offer my heart to all 5 of you.
Been following the anime only for years now and the only 2 instances I got something spoiled, it was in GAF and here because manga readers couldn't keep it in their pants. It's very feasible to avoid spoilers if you're not actively looking for the information.

FluxWaveZ

Persona Central
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
In episode 32 (season 2 episode 7) right after the OP there's a scene where Mikasa scolds herself for not finishing them off in one go, and it's implied she hesitated.
Oh yeah, that's totally right. It's fairly brief, but yeah, I guess even Mikasa's conviction will waver when it comes to killing. Thanks.

Dragoon

Banned
Oct 31, 2017
Been following the anime only for years now and the only 2 instances I got something spoiled, it was in GAF and here because manga readers couldn't keep it in their pants. It's very feasible to avoid spoilers if you're not actively looking for the information.
What were they by the way? I got Armored Titan spoiled in a youtube song video in the comments. The comment was essentitally "reiner is armor titan, b.." I dipped but could put the two together before season 2 started. The scene was amazing but I would pay money to meet that person in real life. I'm still mad as fuck about it.

Redfox088

Banned
May 31, 2018
Why would you follow anybody or any channel that does that kind of shit?

That would fucking suck if a suggested video was basically SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER for SPOILER
Thumbnails/ titles on YouTube and random " I can't believe they _________" post are gonna be all over. You don't have to follow those channels, just make the mistake of following people who do.

Redfox088

Banned
May 31, 2018
Untrue. She basically criticized her self for being to compassionate at that moment.

Mediking

In episode 32 (season 2 episode 7) right after the OP there's a scene where Mikasa scolds herself for not finishing them off in one go, and it's implied she hesitated.

Bingo! Thanks! Lol
No kidding. I can see why since they're childhood friends, but damn. She's going to snap hard if anything severe happens to either of those two.

Yup. And hey in Chibi Titan... its implied that she does care for Jean, Sasha and Conny as well. Eren and Armin are just super high on her list

Giolon

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
I just finished my Season 2 rewatch last night. It's amazing how much of the plot of S3 regarding Historia they literally just tell you, but I remember it making little sense at the time. With the full context now, it's literally like "holy shit. They actually told us like 90% of it". Even Ymir's backstory makes a bit more sense knowing the context of what we've seen in S3 (being the "goddess" of a cult worshipping her for having the blood of the true king).

KamalaHarris

Oct 28, 2017
I wish I hadn't seen that preview I'm not even a manga reader but after seeing that plus what happened early in this episode I can pretty much guess where this is headed with Levi

Last edited:
Oct 27, 2017
just watched the opening scene of the latest episode
erwin entrusts levi with a immense responsibility, possibly even the fate of the human race
and basically says, "It's up to you to figure out what to do with this."
and levi quietly accepts that burden without ceremony
levi also flat out asks erwin what his endgame is, and erwin is all "I'm gonna wing it."
these two men trust each other, intimately
the show is full of little character moments like these that really pay dividends
especially when you consider the body count, every chance to develop a character counts when their time is limited
great little moments like these remind me that anime doesn't always have to be drivel

Last edited:

kurahador

Oct 28, 2017
I knew there's going to be a hiatus when the OP remain the same. Urghhhh...they really want to kill this series.

That tease was lame as fuck. They basically screamed to anime-only fans to go read the manga.

raygcon

Banned
Oct 30, 2017
I knew there's going to be a hiatus when the OP remain the same. Urghhhh...they really want to kill this series.

That tease was lame as fuck. They basically screamed to anime-only fans to go read the manga.

I doubt anyone who love the series won't read manga at this point. I mean 6 months is nothing compare to 4 years wait between season 1 and 2.

tsampikos

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Resubbed to Crunchyroll to watch Jojo.

Decided to continue AoT which I haven't seen since season 1.

So many things revealed and foreshadowed... I was not prepared to get hit all at once.

The ending of the credits sequence of the last episode... christ.

So hyped I might actually die.

Alvis

Saw the truth behind the copied door
Oct 25, 2017
Spain
I doubt anyone who love the series won't read manga at this point. I mean 6 months is nothing compare to 4 years wait between season 1 and 2.
I've loved the series since season 1 and I have never touched the manga. I've patiently waited. After the wait between S1 and S2 nothing can make me read the manga, I'm in too deep now lol