• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Favourite moment of Season 3 part 2

• My soldiers, rage! My soldiers scream! My soldiers, fight!

Votes: 108 22.3%
  • Levi vs Beast Titan

Votes: 157 32.4%
  • Armin's sacrifice

Votes: 46 9.5%
  • Levi's choice

Votes: 34 7.0%
  • Basement reveal (Marley, Titan history)

Votes: 95 19.6%
  • Shingeki no Kyojin

Votes: 19 3.9%
  • The sea

Votes: 26 5.4%

• Total voters
The future of Attack on Titan
  • OP
    OP
    PhantomKnight

PhantomKnight

Oct 25, 2017
    Here's a summary of what's going on with Attack on Titan

What: Various people from Wit Studio have confirmed that this season of AOT will be the last one the studio will do. Do note that as of writing this hasn't been officially announced yet.

Why: There aren't any clear details, but guesses are that it's due to Wit Studio being a small studio, with poor management and AOT is a very demanding show, they don't want to work on it anymore. Plus the studio and particularly the director(Tesuro Araki) might want to focus on their own original show Kabenari, and they also have Vinland Saga next season.

What's next: The real answer is we don't know, but it is very likely that AOT will continue. Some blind guesses of which studio it could end up with are Mappa or Production I.G. The decision is entirely up to the production committee and what they want. One thing that is very clear is that no matter where it lands, a good team or a bad team, the next season of Attack on Titan will be very different from previous seasons.

For more detailed information please read this article.
    https://blog.sakugabooru.com/2019/05/19/attack-on-titan-at-its-wits-end/

Update to schedule.
  • Valcrist

Tic-Tac-Toe Champion
    Oct 25, 2017
    Well, new update.
    D7XVkuJXYAIkaFl.jpg