• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Oct 25, 2017
Well spoilers are out...

Eren tells Mikasa how he has always hated Mikasa and never truly cared for her. She was a means to an end
Sounds like it time to hop back on this fucking crazy train. Fucking lol, this explains so much about how season 2 ended.
Mikasa: "Eren kiss me!!"
Eren:
when-you-need-to-use-the-bathroom-and-people-are-in-your-way.gif

Drax

Oregon tag
Oct 25, 2017
Goddamn, i'm happy somebody eviscerated Armin like that. and wow ERen went way further dark than I expected (But others were expecting it)

alpha

Oct 25, 2017
It's out on Crunchyroll.

Eren's a fucking savage. I'm really thinking he's not joking or pushing them away and he actually means this shit. They look like they're pushing him into full-on villain territory for sure at this point.

Probably to make a reversal of roles where Reiner is actually the guy we're rooting for lol.

Hypron

Oct 27, 2017
NZ
biting your tongue when anime-watchers say Eren should have stayed dead or that he's a terrible cliche protagonist is becoming harder and harder haha

Lotus

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017

Deleted member 22490

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
biting your tongue when anime-watchers say Eren should have stayed dead or that he's a terrible cliche protagonist is becoming harder and harder haha
I'll just be sitting there, expressionless as they events of the retaking of Shiganshina play out, thinking to myself "they have no idea how this is all going to play out."

Oct 27, 2017
In addition the whole ackerman blood thing kinda retconned the fact that Mikasa barely has any personality other than clinging onto Eren, so that's one more thing making me go "oh you have no idea" over at the anime thread.

Hypron

Oct 27, 2017
NZ
I have a feeling Levi is going to completely lose it. Dude was already like 'fuck your orders, too many people died because of this shit' and now another one of his squads gets entirely wiped out

Oct 27, 2017
https://www.reddit.com/r/ShingekiNo...chapter_spoilers_chapter_112_release/eb92k29/

This guy predicted this Ackerman development almost flawlessly and found evidence of Mikasa's headaches meanings since the first fucking episodes of the series.

Or Isayama has almost everything planned since the beginning or he's fucking amazing at retcons.

This was almost definitely planned like the Hizuru tattoo-like mark Mikasa got from her mother. Guy loves bringing back plot points 100 chapters later lol

Joni

Oct 27, 2017
Oh shit, he might have been serious putting down Mikasa like that. Yeager brothers on a roll this chapter.
And it really ties back nicely to Eren starting to like Historia once she becomes Historia.

Oct 27, 2017
Holy shit what a chapter.

What Eren said to Misaka and her reaction was truely heartbreaking.

Armin getting his ass whooped was great.

I am thinking Eren still cares about his friends but will sacrifice himself while making himself hated to ease their pain. Or maybe he just became heartless as he clearly got the owl's personality.

Redfox088

Banned
May 31, 2018
Yama-sama copping out on years of weak Mikasa writing huh. I see you my guy...

"Your a one note slave! All that 'Ereh...Ereh' bs was imposed on you by your DNA!"

I'm kind of disappointed with the slave gene revelation for her. But...it is what it is.

Redfox088

Banned
May 31, 2018
Holy shit what a chapter.

What Eren said to Misaka and her reaction was truely heartbreaking.

Armin getting his ass whooped was great.

I am thinking Eren still cares about his friends but will sacrifice himself while making himself hated to ease their pain. Or maybe he just became heartless as he clearly got the owl's personality.
So the Lelouch Effect? Interesting....

Starvigil

Oct 30, 2017
These chapters are fucking TENSE. Poor Levi has the worst life ever. It's like the 5th time all of his peers die before his eyes. I can't imagine what kind of PTSD he must have. Poor Mikasa, too.