• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

nDesh

The Three Eyed Raven
Oct 27, 2017
That was fucking great.

Also, it seems impossible that this will end in 6 more chapters with how things are developing. I'm thinking 10 more.

Oct 25, 2017
I swear Reiner is here just to suffer
vmcaeukl2j141.jpg

TheGamingNewsGuy

One Winged Slayer
Nov 5, 2017
Jean's not technically wrong, the Genocide as bad as it is for everyone else is going to benefit them in the end because all of their enemies are going to be wiped off. They have no real reason to fight Eren's Genocide other then for morallity reasons since Genocide is not a good thing.

Also

saas.png

Reiner is just Attack on Titan's punching bag...this guy has gone through so much shit at this point.

effingvic

Oct 25, 2017
RIP Connie. Dude is dying next.

Also, LOL at how Armin's first thought when he heard about Reiner's armor breaking was Annie.

Drax

Oregon tag
Oct 25, 2017
I wonder if Annie has PTSD from listening to Armin all these years.

nDesh

The Three Eyed Raven
Oct 27, 2017
Levi will come back exclusively to kill Zeke properly.

What will Zeke do in this situation is the question.

Oct 25, 2017
Fuck all the haters Gabi is great. I love her character arc and
I love how few people are actually fully on board with Eren's plan, even the people seemingly on his side. Also horray, Annie's back. Fucking finally

Quote me on this, Levi gonna show on in the final battle doing sick aerial attacks in a wheelchair.

I'm quoting you on this because I want to see this happen too.

BrickArts295

GOTY Tracking Thread Master
Oct 26, 2017
Dat last panel...
tenor.gif

Wow talk about the end of another meme era XD

Also I think Isayama is currently watching Better Call Saul....

Joni

Oct 27, 2017
It is funny that all the important players are nowhere to be seen: Eren, Zeke, Historia. All of the map. Even the rumbling titans were hardly there.

Oct 25, 2017
I really like how Gabi's character developed. It is interesting how she looks very similiar to Eren this chapter after tying her hair.

Next chapter should be interesting. Annie's finally back and I am excited to see what she says.

Hah I thought the same.
It was a very obvious parallel. The only thing missing was her shouting "fight, fight fight!"
Good scene though.

Terraforce

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
So why
Did the titans start attacking people inside of the walls? Is it solely because those were the Zeke Titans? Still seemed weird since in the chapter they explained that Eren could control all titans with the Founder now

BrickArts295

GOTY Tracking Thread Master
Oct 26, 2017
Honestly,
I hope Connie is next on Isayama's hit list -_-
as for Gabi
giphy.gif

So why
Did the titans start attacking people inside of the walls? Is it solely because those were the Zeke Titans? Still seemed weird since in the chapter they explained that Eren could control all titans with the Founder now
I'm guessing he's just preoccupied with his genocide plan at the moment. Either that or its just a contingency plan in case the eldians get cold feet with Eren's plan and decide to attack him.

Kewlmyc

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Falco can't catch a break. I feel ya, Connie, but not like this.

Thought Gabi's character development was done, but NOW it is truly over.

Also, SHE RETURNS.

alexi52

Oct 28, 2017
I still hate Gabi and want her dead for what she did to Sasha but I'll admit she's a good and really well done character

RecRoulette

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Gabi's gonna be a top 3 character in the series when everything is said and done. She's awesome.

Also what a way to end the chapter.

She wouldn't age while crystallized right? That's gonna be weird for all involved

Well, I guess Marvel did it so whatever lol

Edit: This alternative cover for Volume 30 is so good

n55c2541ru241.jpg

Last edited: