Attack on Titan (Shingeki no Kyojin) manga SPOILERS thread | Enter the Basement

Kegels

Jan 24, 2019
this avengers assemble shit feels like its from a different manga

I dont even want Eren to win but it doesnt seem like they stand a chance

Oct 27, 2017
This should be the final battle, so I hope and expect Isayama to not pull any punches and start killing off main characters. Main cast has been saved by the plot too many times now. (except Porco, but who cares)

TioChuck

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
São Paulo, Brazil
There's no way they can stop Eren, unless some convoluted shit happens.

For me whats gonna happen is:

Eren's plan is not to destroy anything besides the Titans, he's marching to Marley to return Ymir to the source and probably destroy that tree in hopes that the titan curse vanishes and so we can found out what the fuck that shit is.

nDesh

The Three Eyed Raven
Oct 27, 2017
A theory I've been thinking: Eren's plan is to cause some initial chaos in the world and then change the eldians biologically with the founding titan, so they can't be traced by the blood tests, and then in the chaos let the Paradisians to blend with the world, and the eldians in the camps around the world too, and let the world believe that eldians were extinct by the rumbling, somehow.

Final panel spoiler

then he will escape with Historia and their child and live in peace for the rest of their life, ergo the ´you´re free´ from Eren to the child

Fulminator

Oct 25, 2017
A theory I've been thinking: Eren's plan is to cause some initial chaos in the world and then change the eldians biologically with the founding titan, so they can't be traced by the blood tests, and then in the chaos let the Paradisians to blend with the world, and the eldians in the camps around the world too, and let the world believe that eldians were extinct by the rumbling, somehow.

Final panel spoiler

then he will escape with Historia and their child and live in peace for the rest of their life, ergo the ´you´re free´ from Eren to the child
thats not a bad theory. plausible.

Hellwarden

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Levi really survived a near point blank thunderspear explosion, lost some fingers, and the first thing he wants to do when he wakes up is find and kill Zeke.

That's determination right there.

Oct 27, 2017
IMO the raid on Liberio and 117-122 were as good if not better than that.
Liberio was the peak for me, I just wish Eren hadn't turned evil and his followers didn't attempt to make an Eldian empire v. 2.0.

Like I get what Isayama is going for, break the cycle of violence, get out of the forest etc. but I preferred it when Marley were decidedly the bad nazi guys and Eldians fought for their liberation

Oct 27, 2017
Official translation is out now, here's a better scan of the 'mysterious figure'

Looks like Shadis to me and occam razor would agree. Makes more sense than historia, zeke or eren suddenly manifesting inside the yeagerist stronghold

Here's Shadis in the previous chapter for reference

Talos

Mar 5, 2019
Hi, recently started watching the anime after reading manga for a long time and it’s very well done and quite faithful to the manga. The animation and music is great and it’s fun seeing some hints to current manga Eren’s mindset now, like the Pixis-Eren conversation on top of the wall. Only just finished season 1 but I hope seasons 2 and 3 are good. This studio is same as the one who did ghost in the shell: stand alone complex back in the day?

Annie needs to die in a fire after watching season 1. Want to watch the lost girls OVA and hope they make her remorseful and guilt ridden for all the deaths she caused.

As for the current manga arc, with ymir on erens side can the Titan shifters even change into titans? And even if they do, can they regenerate as it was Ymir building a sandcastle everytime to heal them.

also, what is Keith Shadis going to do? He has to be important for them to explicitly point out window guy.

Oct 25, 2017
Hi, recently started watching the anime after reading manga for a long time and it’s very well done and quite faithful to the manga. The animation and music is great and it’s fun seeing some hints to current manga Eren’s mindset now, like the Pixis-Eren conversation on top of the wall. Only just finished season 1 but I hope seasons 2 and 3 are good. This studio is same as the one who did ghost in the shell: stand alone complex back in the day?

Annie needs to die in a fire after watching season 1. Want to watch the lost girls OVA and hope they make her remorseful and guilt ridden for all the deaths she caused.

As for the current manga arc, with ymir on erens side can the Titan shifters even change into titans? And even if they do, can they regenerate as it was Ymir building a sandcastle everytime to heal them.

also, what is Keith Shadis going to do? He has to be important for them to explicitly point out window guy.
I love the anime, but I do think they censor it too much. Production IG did Stand Alone Complex, but the animate the OP's of AOT. Season's 2 and 3 are way better than Season 1.