• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Oct 25, 2017
Zeke. "NYahhh, I turned your comrades into Titan's you're fucked Levi!!! See ya!!"
giphy.gif

*Levi comes chasing after him*
giphy.gif

Deleted member 4783

Oct 25, 2017
This chapter........ HOLY SHIT.

Levi is legit badass

Joni

Oct 27, 2017
The chapter actually makes me feel sorry for Zeke. Either he is hiding a real harsh truth, or he will be betrayed by someone.

nDesh

The Three Eyed Raven
Oct 27, 2017
I'm like a broken record right now but the quality of this fucking series since Shinganshina is ridiculous.

Another 10/10 chapter.

By the way, Isayama's drawing skills have improved A LOT.

Kirblar

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
The chapter actually makes me feel sorry for Zeke. Either he is hiding a real harsh truth, or he will be betrayed by someone.
Zeke is clearly driven by the need to atone for what he did as a kid. Hence the win at all costs mentality to prevent having a kid repeat what he did in the future.

Joni

Oct 27, 2017
Zeke is clearly driven by the need to atone for what he did as a kid. Hence the win at all costs mentality to prevent having a kid repeat what he did in the future.
I think that was more inspired by what the former beast titan told him. And what the flashback should finally reveal.

Dark Knight

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
oh my god that was satisfying

FUCK ZEKE

Creepy how many Eldians felt the electrical pulse of Zeke's transform command. So many have consumed the wine... Let's hope he gets put down or the beast passed on before he gets to change them all. Kind of sad that the very people he's claiming to save are just mindless, disposable pawns. We clearly don't know Zeke's end-game yet.

Dark Knight

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
How much damage can a shifter take in their human form without dying? Could Zeke survive as a decapitated head? Fucking damage that guy to the point where he's in a healing limbo of being barely alive but permanently unconscious. I think letting him be conscious is a huge liability. He can still scream when spinal-fluid infected soldiers are around, after all.

Just carry his chopped-off head around in a discreet sack.

Redfox088

Banned
May 31, 2018
I'm still hopeful for a Mikasa-Levi death battle. She surely should have improved vastly during the time skip.

Gimme dat Ack on Ack violence Yama-sama

Dark Knight

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Gimme dat Ack on Ack violence Yama-sama
I could foresee a situation in which Levi gets close to killing Eren and Mikasa is basically genetically programmed to step in and fight him.

Though I could also see Eren being the one to kill Levi. Levi is so consistently OP that it feels like he is likely to die before all is said and done.

Hypron

Oct 27, 2017
NZ
Let's take a minute to appreciate the fact that in a world with people that turn into flesh mechs, the deadliest being around is a dude that's like 160cm.

Last edited:

RecRoulette

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Levi and Reiner are the only two people I really want to survive all the way through, I'm going to be devastated if (when) those two die.

BigWinnie1

Banned
Feb 19, 2018
I'm gonna say. I back Eren and Zeke even more now. Zeke is a piece of shit but his thoughts about the Paradis military was spot on. People are going on about maybe he should have allowed Queen eat him but him and eren are like' Why do this to her, Me and him and end this shit together and force peace through force during our lifetime.'

I now take both Eren and Zeke asking for a month to see the other as them giving Paradis a grace period to see if they would finally wise up to what their situation actually is but they didn't so now a revolution must happen to secure the survival of their race.

Lunar Wolf

Banned
Nov 6, 2017
Los Angeles
I'm gonna say. I back Eren and Zeke even more now. Zeke is a piece of shit but his thoughts about the Paradis military was spot on. People are going on about maybe he should have allowed Queen eat him but him and eren are like' Why do this to her, Me and him and end this shit together and force peace through force during our lifetime.'

I now take both Eren and Zeke asking for a month to see the other as them giving Paradis a grace period to see if they would finally wise up to what their situation actually is but they didn't so now a revolution must happen to secure the survival of their race.

They're both mass murderers. At the moment, they just seem to be rushing everything because they have giant egos and want to see things resolved while they're alive.

BigWinnie1

Banned
Feb 19, 2018
They're both mass murderers. At the moment, they just seem to be rushing everything because they have giant egos and want to see things resolved while they're alive.

I mean why keep pushing this shit off on the future generation. So many lives have been ruined already and the faster this ends the faster the eldian people stop having to live under constant watch of being wiped out by prejudice and racism form the other countries.

So what if these people have to die. They have been enslaving and murdering the Eldian people for centuries.

Also I don't see it as Ego at all. They are just tired of people saying next time to them and making more Eldian children have to eat people to keep the titans close. How many lives would be cut short because of Paradis plan? Historia's? Her childrens Lives? Fuck that

Eren and Zeke have the right Idea in uniting their enemies and crushing them with overwhelming force here and now while they are still able to hold the advantage because Paradis is so far behind in tech that they most likely won't catch up to other nation within two to three lifetimes of shifters and probably another lifetime of commoners.

Lunar Wolf

Banned
Nov 6, 2017
Los Angeles
I mean why keep pushing this shit off on the future generation. So many lives have been ruined already and the faster this ends the faster the eldian people stop having to live under constant watch of being wiped out by prejudice and racism form the other countries.

So what if these people have to die. They have been enslaving and murdering the Eldian people for centuries.

Also I don't see it as Ego at all. They are just tired of people saying next time to them and making more Eldian children have to eat people to keep the titans close. How many lives would be cut short because of Paradis plan? Historia's? Her childrens Lives? Fuck that

Eren and Zeke have the right Idea in uniting their enemies and crushing them with overwhelming force here and now while they are still able to hold the advantage because Paradis is so far behind in tech that they most likely won't catch up to other nation within two to three lifetimes of shifters and probably another lifetime of commoners.
And the Eldians enslaved and murdered them beforehand. It's a cycle. You could very well see the people of Marley being turned into slaves as well. Ethnicities aren't inherently good or bad or have original sin. Judge people as individuals first.

And worst of all, Eren and Zeke are cultivating a fascist movement. If they die, the inmates will take over and you'll have full-blown nationalism. One shitty nation fighting another shitty nation.

Brickhunt

Feb 4, 2018
Brazil
In defense of Zeke, sure he failed to kill Levi again and is paying the price for it. Ll, but I feel like the successfully pulled a Xanatos Gambit, even if it sucks for him now.

He managed to put Levi in a position that he can't wait in the florests anymore and has to actually move him closer to civilization Eren.

I can't said I'm with Eren and Zeke's side in the moment. If their revolution succeeds and Eldia is restored, the person I can see inhering the empire is Floch, who I am seriously getting Hittler vibes from. They seem more interested in restoring Eldia like it was because than breaking the circle of hatred, unlike Armin and, possibly, Reiner.