• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

captainpat

Nov 15, 2017
I still haven't forgiven Zeke for what he did to Mike. And I hope when all this is done he dies a painful death.

Joni

Oct 27, 2017
Floch will die, and it will be Eren who kills him. He is way too much into cult of Eren while Eren hardly acknowledges him. He is a slave that will be cast away.

BigWinnie1

Banned
Feb 19, 2018
In defense of Zeke, sure he failed to kill Levi again and is paying the price for it. Ll, but I feel like the successfully pulled a Xanatos Gambit, even if it sucks for him now.

He managed to put Levi in a position that he can't wait in the florests anymore and has to actually move him closer to civilization Eren.

I can't said I'm with Eren and Zeke's side in the moment. If their revolution succeeds and Eldia is restored, the person I can see inhering the empire is Floch, who I am seriously getting Hittler vibes from. They seem more interested in restoring Eldia like it was because than breaking the circle of hatred, unlike Armin and, possibly, Reiner.

Oh no. Eren would kill Floch before choosing a leader himself. His name is the name the people call, his name is the name people rally under. If He instates a UK type politcal structure for Eldia with Historia being protected along with the Royal family but actually giving commoners rights in government he would be held a hero of the people even more.
Floch is his Geberabals but he doesn't have any real power of his own, just power Eren allows him through his name.

Brickhunt

Feb 4, 2018
Brazil
Oh no. Eren would kill Floch before choosing a leader himself. His name is the name the people call, his name is the name people rally under. If He instates a UK type politcal structure for Eldia with Historia being protected along with the Royal family but actually giving commoners rights in government he would be held a hero of the people even more.
Floch is his Geberabals but he doesn't have any real power of his own, just power Eren allows him through his name.
Sure, everyone is calling for Eren's name, but he doesn't have many years to live and someone will have to take his place. Eren is already worried about choosing a successor for his Attack Titan and he doesn't want any of his close friends it inherit it, even if he is strained from them. Floch is currently being painted as the closest being to a successor who is both loyal to him and not exactly a close friend. Also, for what reasons would Eren would kill Floch? If Eren is simply using Floch as a tool and will simply dispose of him, then how does that make Eren, or his successor, better than him?

The thing with Eren that bugs me, right now, is that the only thing we know is that he wants to free the Eldians from their oppression, but we are not sure if this plan involves threatening the rest world or genocide it. We don't have any idea if he has actually plan for the after.

BigWinnie1

Banned
Feb 19, 2018
Sure, everyone is calling for Eren's name, but he doesn't have many years to live and someone will have to take his place. Eren is already worried about choosing a successor for his Attack Titan and he doesn't want any of his close friends it inherit it, even if he is strained from them. Floch is currently being painted as the closest being to a successor who is both loyal to him and not exactly a close friend. Also, for what reasons would Eren would kill Floch? If Eren is simply using Floch as a tool and will simply dispose of him, then how does that make Eren, or his successor, better than him?

The thing with Eren that bugs me, right now, is that the only thing we know is that he wants to free the Eldians from their oppression, but we are not sure if this plan involves threatening the rest world or genocide it. We don't have any idea if he has actually plan for the after.

I mean The Author is already given us the last panel already so I'm gonna assume Eren has this shit figured out, and Like Lelucouch we are only going to watch his plan unfold piece by piece.

Joni

Oct 27, 2017
Eren is either not going to die, or going to die taking all the Titan powers with him sealing them forever.

Redfox088

Banned
May 31, 2018
Hate to ask again but can anyone confirm or deny that those soldiers on the beach were real time and not a premonition?

Last edited:

AzorAhai

Oct 29, 2017
What if Eren locks himself in a cristal for eternity ? With all the shifters, maybe he could sacrifice himself this way, preventing anyone to get these powers.

Redfox088

Banned
May 31, 2018
If they had something that could break through the actual crystals, they wouldn't have Annie sitting in a basement. We can assume for now only the Jaws can break the crystal.
Effectively Pork is the only one who can save her! I honestly think her plot point will go unresolved or be largely unsatisfying at best.

I just want to know who got they ass beat between her and Mikasa

Joni

Oct 27, 2017
Annie might be inspiration for Eren. She has effectively destroyed one of the Titan powers. Once he has killed Porco, he can reach Annie.

The Silver

Oct 28, 2017
If they had something that could break through the actual crystals, they wouldn't have Annie sitting in a basement. We can assume for now only the Jaws can break the crystal.
They probably can't use the spears or break it without killing her. We saw when Eren cracked the Warhammer titans crystal she was cracked into pieces inside of it.

nDesh

The Three Eyed Raven
Oct 27, 2017
Maybe Eren can force her out of the crystal with the founding titan?

Kewlmyc

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Eren is either not going to die, or going to die taking all the Titan powers with him sealing them forever.
I just don't see Eren killing Armin for his powers. I still think everything that happened between the EMA trio last chapter was to purposely planned by Eren to keep themselves distant from him.

Oct 27, 2017
I also don't see how Eldians will be able to survive this. Other than their titan issue, literally the entire world is mobilizing to wage war on them. Dunno how Eren and co. can deal with that *and* at the same time save everyone from the titan curse. Maybe the mangaka is waiting to introduce the final deus-ex machina plot device that will somehow lift the curse from all Eldians and nobody will be able to turn to a titan again, but that feels a bit of an asspull.

Hyun Sai

Oct 27, 2017
Well, the origin of the Titan powers is already an asspull anyway. They may need another to get rid of it ^^

ShadyK54

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Texas
Leviiiiiiii, holy shit.

Me af whenever this finally gets animated

tenor.gif

Joni

Oct 27, 2017
I just don't see Eren killing Armin for his powers. I still think everything that happened between the EMA trio last chapter was to purposely planned by Eren to keep themselves distant from him.

He might need to to save the world. Even if we don't get the darkest timeline, I don't expect Isayama to pull his punches.

Dragoon

Banned
Oct 31, 2017
I have not seen higher red flags than Levi not finishing off Zeke in this chapter. I give him 3 chapters before he gets killed by one of the brothers unfortunately. Hopefully it's not Eren...

BrickArts295

GOTY Tracking Thread Master
Oct 26, 2017
I have not seen higher red flags than Levi not finishing off Zeke in this chapter. I give him 3 chapters before he gets killed by one of the brothers unfortunately. Hopefully it's not Eren...
I honestly think its going to be Mikasa who's going to end killing Levi while (undoubtedly) protecting Eren. Seems like the only way he could die.

Porl

Nov 6, 2017
Ugh, I looked it up and they don't even take off his pants, what's even the point

Nisaba

Oct 28, 2017
Canada
So I just read the new chapter and I just had to say, that was SO satisfying. This manga is quality.
I knew Levi was going to take Zeke to school, whew.

Man, it's suffering being Levi even still. I really don't want him to die but I'm still scared for him and Hange.
And of course, I expect Zeke will probably worm his way out of this somehow.

The Erwin, Hange, Levi trio remains my fave...if everything else goes to hell, can we just get somewhat okay ends for Hange and Levi please ;-;

Last edited: