• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

evilwart

Oct 27, 2017
Hand to hand? None of them. Eren had porco figured by the end of their fight and got the capabilties of the Jaws titan in his head now. He has already beaten Riener handily multiple times so I have no hope of Reiner getting in a decent pace at all.

I mean If Eren can control the warhammer stuff with some accuracy he can pull the Move him and Mikasa did to Porko all by himself with Just warhammer spikes. And Annie.... I'm not sure, she was the best person at hand to hand but then Eren has been nothing but a monster since the time skip so I'm gonna say that match up is probably more even or weighted in his favor after all these years.

I think you overrate Eren. He'd have lost to the Warhammer 1-on-1 without the Scouts. He'd have been eaten by Porco without Levi coming in for the save. And without Mikasa slicing his legs, he'd of struggled with Porco in a 1-on-1 too. Jaws has Eren beat on both speed and agility. Until Mikasa neutralized that, Eren couldn't do anything to him. Now he has the Warhammer power he has options to deal with Jaws, but Reiner aside he's never convincingly beat another shifter on a 1-on-1 scenario. He's definitely the strongest individual shifter at this point, but I don't necessarily see him as unbeatable.

alpha

Oct 25, 2017
Eren looking like he's about to make an example of some motherfuckers. I don't think this is about to go the way Reiner and his buddies think it is.

Dark Knight

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Eren looking like he's about to make an example of some motherfuckers. I don't think this is about to go the way Reiner and his buddies think it is.
lol @ this point I doubt Reiner gives a shit, he probably knows this is a losing fight for Marley and is just welcoming the end of his suffering. I mean, if Zeke and Eren are working together and can initiate The Rumbling then it pretty much forces Marley's hand. It's do or die.

Redfox088

Banned
May 31, 2018
I think you overrate Eren. He'd have lost to the Warhammer 1-on-1 without the Scouts. He'd have been eaten by Porco without Levi coming in for the save. And without Mikasa slicing his legs, he'd of struggled with Porco in a 1-on-1 too. Jaws has Eren beat on both speed and agility. Until Mikasa neutralized that, Eren couldn't do anything to him. Now he has the Warhammer power he has options to deal with Jaws, but Reiner aside he's never convincingly beat another shifter on a 1-on-1 scenario. He's definitely the strongest individual shifter at this point, but I don't necessarily see him as unbeatable.
He beat Ann and berthold. Ain't no one on one in war.

Dark Knight

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Hero? To who?

Reiner suffering gives me life, hope Eren eats his soul again.
He's the best hope an entire side of the war has, I'd call that a hero to some. Until we know Eren's true motives he's looking way more like an antagonist since Liberio. SnK is a series where 75% of the characters are morally ambiguous pawns due to the nature of war and cycles of revenge. So no, I didn't mean Reiner is now a protagonist, but clearly his personal motives and top priority is to save lives, and that's a hell of a lot more heroic than what he initially did in Shiganshina all those years ago.

Obviously I'm rooting for Eldian liberation over anything Marley has to offer, but I certainly don't trust the Yaegerists.

Brickhunt

Feb 4, 2018
Brazil
I think people are severely underestimating Porco. He only got taken down because he tried to strike down the blimp, which caused Mikasa to cut off his legs and then being used by Eren as a nutcracker. He was absolutely handling Eren fine 1 on 1. This time, he is likely better prepared to face Eren and even Mikasa if she joins the fray. Also, this may be the first time we have a fully focused Reiner fighting. Even with the Warhammer titan powers, without the support of the Scouts, Porco and Reiner should be able to take him on. I expect them to have the upper hand now and make Eren realize he is not not so invincible after all without the help of the people who he had arrested and alienated. I can see the arrival of Zeke shifting the tides, with him possibly taking down the Blimps and unleashing the scream.

I find interesting that Pieck is well aware of all issues the Eldians face, and she pointed out that she doesn't trust Marley, but she does oppose Paradis and still fights for Marley. I think her phrase "I trust my comrades" means that, just like Paradis is currently divided into factions, so is Marley. Following Eren's attack, much of the Marleryian Eldian-hating leadership died, and Margath has pretty much taken over the military. She trusts him and the soldiers who have fought alongside her and, from what we have seen, Margath doesn't seem to hold Eldians in contempt. I like to think that she has a evolved form of Gabi's mindset. She is very well aware that she is used by Marley, but gives her best to gain the trust and the respect of the Marleryans who fight alongside her, like Margath and the Panzer Squad, and counts on their support to help protect Eldians when they lose the relevancy to warfare technology.

Dark Knight

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Eren's also got the Beast and Colossal on his side, should or could the latter actually be able to show up and do anything. I doubt Armin is going to be locked in the cell for the rest of this fight. I bet Yelena will retrieve him after seeing his recent emotional performance, knowing Eren needs help. He's probably their best bet for batting a bunch of zeppelins out of the sky anyways. And we know Zeke is on his way right now.

He's also got some soldiers around who can fight with ODM gear and Thunder Spears, so honestly who knows which side will have more casualties first.

Redfox088

Banned
May 31, 2018
Eren's also got the Beast and Colossal on his side, should or could the latter actually be able to show up and do anything. I doubt Armin is going to be locked in the cell for the rest of this fight. I bet Yelena will retrieve him after seeing his recent emotional performance, knowing Eren needs help. He's probably their best bet for batting a bunch of zeppelins out of the sky anyways. And we know Zeke is on his way right now.

He's also got some soldiers around who can fight with ODM gear and Thunder Spears, so honestly who knows which side will have more casualties first.
I actually expect arming to die in this fight

Dark Knight

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Yup. It's the culmination or berthold and others. I really hope Yama gets to touch on the other former warriors. Probably not tho.
I wouldn't be surprised if we get to see the former Female. Annie is such an interesting character, personality-wise, that she probably has a lot of her mentor in her. I think we'll get a memory/flashback. Bonus points if it ends up being a dude!

Oct 25, 2017
The older Eren gets the more He looks like his pops with a sprinkling of his mother in there.
Yeah Eren' face is more angled, I kind of thought that was the case to give him more of a harder dark edge to him, but that being the influence of his mother makes sense too. Turns out Xaver told Zeke to rat on his parents. Zeke definitely seems to look more like his mother than Grisha the more he grows up.

Oct 25, 2017
*Read Xavers backstory*
source.gif

I hope this stupid fool that referred to Sasha as, "that stinky potato woman" gets fucked the fuck up.
*Turns page*
Good job Yelena. You're a fucking traitorous bitch and all, but you know exactly who to shoot in the fucking head.
And caught up. Holy shit this is getting intense.

Last edited:

Deleted member 22490

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
The new episode aired and the Zeke already started the attack against the scouts. Seems like there's a chance for them to get to the basement, have the reveal, do Grisha's backstory, and then the rest of the arc where they kill all of the titans on the island and finally make it to the sea. I'm so completely hyped.

Kewlmyc

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
The new episode aired and the Zeke already started the attack against the scouts. Seems like there's a chance for them to get to the basement, have the reveal, do Grisha's backstory, and then the rest of the arc where they kill all of the titans on the island and finally make it to the sea. I'm so completely hyped.
That seems to be the obvious stopping point considering it's the ending to the arc and the most natural stopping point before the timeskip.

Oct 25, 2017
lol that was exactly my reaction reading it.

U wot m8

ah good.
I know I'm not supposed to like Yelena, but she knows when a fool has outlived his purpose. Also Eren seems like he's in a bit of a pickle having to fight the Jaw Titan after getting his legs bitten off. When does the new chapter release? I needs it. Also I think Armin is playing Yelena. I hope he goes Colossal Titan and fucking steps on her.

RecRoulette

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017

I would've been shocked if they ended anywhere else aside from reaching the sea

RecRoulette

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
From the season's new OP, it's literally ONE FRAME. Goddamn they buried some treasure in here for the manga folks

Edit: There's probably some future manga stuff somewhere in here too lmao

1v0aUKx.png

Last edited:

Porl

Nov 6, 2017
Yeah it's pretty obvious the anime season will end in the sea. I'm guessing it will be 5-6 episodes fight for Shiganshina, 2-4 the flashback and 2-1 for the stuff after, until the sea

Oct 25, 2017
I wasn't expecting Grisha's backstory till next season for some odd reason since it's a pretty heavy lore dump. Maybe I'm just thinking the fight for Shiganshina wasn't as long as I thought it will be since they have to take out Reiner and then deal with Bertholdt. I guess the season ending on the basement and finding Grisha's notes is way too slow pacing.

Porl

Nov 6, 2017
I wasn't expecting Grisha's backstory till next season for some odd reason since it's a pretty heavy lore dump. Maybe I'm just thinking the fight for Shiganshina wasn't as long as I thought it will be since they have to take out Reiner and then deal with Bertholdt. I guess the season ending on the basement and finding Grisha's notes is way too slow pacing.
Just checked, the fight was 13 chapters so I don't expect it to be more than 6 or 7 episodes.

I thought Grisha's backstory was longer but it's actually just 2 and a half chapters so it'll be like 1-2 episodes

Oct 25, 2017
Just checked, the fight was 13 chapters so I don't expect it to be more than 6 or 7 episodes.

I thought Grisha's backstory was longer but it's actually just 2 and a half chapters so it'll be like 1-2 episodes
Thanks, Grisha's backstory felt like it took forever for me, but it answered a lot of good questions though. Like it's a lore dump, but it's much needed.

Oct 31, 2017
La La Land
EP50
Not suprised but thats what I get for being an anime junkie and ignoring the mange. Felt like we shoulda got an hour special after that wait but, whatever...
Armin sacrifices himself for Annie because his will is not his own
Please. Let me guess: Next Detiny DLC Xur finally takes his hoody off to reveal himself to be...

PKoUlut.png

Hold up...

Either way, thats out the way. Now just need Endgame & Captain Marvel DVD to leak soon.

Last edited: