• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Dark Knight

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
It would be interesting if she could sense the shit that's been going on.
Like, maybe it's one of the female titans abilities to just go stasis and analyze things around her during it
You would imagine she would have to be somewhat aware or else she couldn't ever release herself from the crystal. Though it's also possible she knew she was locking herself into a perma stasis that only the Jaw Titan(or some other unknown means) could peel away, and just had no other choice in the face of being consumed by Eren.

The stasis could also be on an undetermined or spitballed timer based on how much energy she put into it.

Kewlmyc

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
That was really cute, Falco. Damn shame you're dying next chapter. Glad that Gabi's development came to a head this chapter.

Really great chapter. I hope that Mikasa putting down the scarf means she's mentally moved past Eren. Even if he was lying to her, she really did need to move past her crutch that was Eren.

And yeah, Zeke is only second to Reiner in the jobbing department nowadays.

Dark Knight

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
I still can't get over that Yelena face.
Lol after seeing that I can't help but feel Yelena will pose a major conflict or threat in the near future. If Eren betrays Zeke or Armin turns on the Jaegerists she will give everything to cause them and/or the scouts suffering. I could absolutely see her titanizing herself to try and take Armin's power.

edit: unless... is Yelena not Eldian? I completely forget.

Dark Knight

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Seems like the set up is for Falco to eat him once he's turned into a Titan by Zeke.
The question then is, will Zeke give him the order to eat a shifter? Or will the order to all his new slaves be: "havoc and mayhem, eat up my enemies my guys"
That order would honestly be somewhat dangerous due to the high chance of someone who disagrees with Zeke obtaining shifter powers seeing as how there are so many in one location.

tellNoel

Oct 26, 2017
I don't think Falcon will turn into a Titan shifter.
But then again, I don't think he will die either (even though it almost seems certain that he will).

I think before Zeke screams, Eren will come into contact with him and somehow kill or get rid of the Titan shifters.

Falco can't die. He needs to marry Gabi and have babies and NOT die 13 years later ;(
And maybe they can both own a horse.
Gabi loves horses

Dark Knight

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
What if Eren somehow uses the Founding power to seal all the shifter powers away inside Annie's crystal, making Annie the new Ymir(but stuck in stasis for thousands of years). It could potentially remove the curse from the shifters and remove the Titans from their world for the time being(meaning they don't need to euthanize the Eldian lines). The "to you, in 2,000 years" could be a message to her on what transpired and what to do with her burden.

Oct 26, 2017
I'm definitely expecting something interesting to happen with the coordinate and the other shifters. All 9 are there. I wonder if Eren could control them like the titans in the walls.

Dark Knight

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
I'm definitely expecting something interesting to happen with the coordinate and the other shifters. All 9 are there. I wonder if Eren could control them like the titans in the walls.
I think there's enough evidence to say that the founder can't control other shifters, otherwise Grisha wouldn't have been able to kill Frieda.

Also, King Fritz would have been able to summon all the titan lines to Paradis. There would never have been Titan wars in the first place to fight over the lines if the Founder could just get them all in line whenever he wanted to.

Lunar Wolf

Banned
Nov 6, 2017
Los Angeles
I'm with Tearable Puns.

Falco and Gabi need to go buy a suburban house, get married, make babies with each other and live to 100 while they both die at the same time with their loved ones surrounding them.

Everyone else can die(besides Jean, Levi Mikasa, Historia and Pieck) and as long I get that, I'll be somewhat okay. T___T

tellNoel

Oct 26, 2017
So, I thought that was a great question to propose, so I went back to do some research on the founding Titan and who it controls and it led me to this image:
51-F3-E226-A3-A7-442-A-822-D-E9-C6098-B75-DC.jpg

I could be very wrong but the moment he made contact with Dina, the Titan shifters felt something inside themselves. This image shows us that.

I think with an actual focused contact with full intent to harness an inner power, it's VERY possible the other Titan shifters can be controlled.

Especially now that Eren has almost mastered his Titan powers

Dark Knight

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
I could be very wrong but the moment he made contact with Dina, the Titan shifters felt something inside themselves. This image shows us that.

I think with an actual focused contact with full intent to harness an inner power, it's VERY possible the other Titan shifters can be controlled.

Especially now that Eren has almost mastered his Titan powers
I still don't think that's the case, and yeah I absolutely recall the other shifters feeling something. It's shown very explicitly in the anime as well. It's a paths thing. I'm fairly certain the recipients of Zeke's fluid via the alcohol within Shiganshina felt the Scouts watching Zeke being transformed miles away when it happened a few chapters ago too. They make it very clear that the sensations are ripe in people who are involved with the titans.

Still though, there is zero evidence and actually evidence to the contrary that the Founder can control other shifters. If that were the case then there would be several glaring plot holes.

Oct 25, 2017
Levi is literally THE ULTIMATE ZEKE COUNTER.
Beast Titan is too fucking slow for any CQC, and Levi is a being 1/50 his size that can instantaneously cut up one of his limbs and then move to a completely opposite part of him to do it again. Honestly, even the Cart Titan would have a better chance at fighting Levi.

Zeke has every right to be afraid of that. It must be a huge weight off his shoulders being in Paradis and knowing that Levi is dead, as far as he can tell.
*Zeke sees Levi*
ScaredFalseGibbon-size_restricted.gif

Richter1887

Oct 27, 2017
-Mikasa finally trying to do something for herself
-Gabi finally understood the whole picture
-Yelena turning out to be even worse of a crazy woman

Overall cool chapter. Yelena needs to be blasted though. Get Mikasa to blast her.

Porl

Nov 6, 2017
I don't think Eren lied about Mikasa. He probably exaggerated it, yeah, but it just lines up too well with Kenny being really loyal to the king and Levi to Erwin

tellNoel

Oct 26, 2017
I really want the Jaw to look at Historia's baby at the end of the manga and have a single tear emanate from his eye.
Then have a shocked look, catch the tear off his cheek and then start smiling and have his smile fade into Ymir's smile

Hire me Isayama, please

Last edited:

The Silver

Oct 28, 2017
Armored titan my ass, Zeke tore him a new asshole by throwing some rocks. Reiner's jobber aura is too strong, Porco got infected with it too.

Dark Knight

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Armored titan my ass, Zeke tore him a new asshole by throwing some rocks. Reiner's jobber aura is too strong, Porco got infected with it too.
Tbh the only time Porco was EVER useful was fucking shit up at Fort Slava at the start of the Marley arc. The only purpose he served since then is nutcracking the Warhammer.

edit: "Nutcracking the Warhammer" should be an idiom, it just sounds great.

Last edited:

tellNoel

Oct 26, 2017
Eren will also be able to access the founding titan's memories when he comes into contact with Zeke.
Those same memories stopped the Reiss family from getting rid of the titans for hundreds of years.
Wondering if we'll get an entire chapter(s) dedicated to those memories then

Porl

Nov 6, 2017
Eren will also be able to access the founding titan's memories when he comes into contact with Zeke.
Those same memories stopped the Reiss family from getting rid of the titans for hundreds of years.
Wondering if we'll get an entire chapter(s) dedicated to those memories then
I thought it was the Old King's personality which stopped them, not the memories

Oct 26, 2017
I think there's enough evidence to say that the founder can't control other shifters, otherwise Grisha wouldn't have been able to kill Frieda.

Also, King Fritz would have been able to summon all the titan lines to Paradis. There would never have been Titan wars in the first place to fight over the lines if the Founder could just get them all in line whenever he wanted to.

Hmm true. I do wonder whether there'll be something anyway. I know it's probably the last battle but it does seem kinda important that they're all there - a huge difference from the situation where Grisha ate Frieda.

Do we know exactly where she's being kept underground? She's still in Paradis.

Oct 27, 2017
ShHxFT3.png

Yelena looking creepy as shit here too lol.

Another good chapter, at this point it's all but certain Zeke is going to scream and turn a bunch of known characters into titans. I think Falco will survive this (everyone seems to think Reiner will offer himself), to me the point of introducing Gabi & Falco is to show the first generation of Eldians after Eren & co break the cycle of hatred.

Pixis and Nile though ... so sad to see Nile waving at us from a distance :(

Porl

Nov 6, 2017
I just wanna see next episode end in the picture... Add all the filler you need, I just want that cliffhanger.......

Oct 27, 2017
According to twitter leaks, next anime ep will have a tiny bit of Grisha and Faye before ending, I don't know how credible those leaks are though.