• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Oct 25, 2017
Sacramento
Who is this Annie you speak of
tumblr_inline_p400lapZQJ1rbthts_540.png

Brickhunt

Feb 4, 2018
Brazil
I'm going to guess that Grisha saw Eren genociding the entire world with the Rumbling. It's the only thing I can imagine that would make him beg for Zeke to stop Eren.

And Holy shit. Eren is terrifying. If his past wasn't bad enough, Grisha also had to deal with his son's time traveling ghost haunting him.

And very interesting case of time travelling. Attack Titan users can also see the past and future memories of their successors, but apparently not their own future. Eren can't see his own future, but Grisha saw Eden's and then Eren can sneak peak his own future by watching his father's memories. It's not flawless and has several gaps and holes that Zeke is able to explore.

alpha

Oct 25, 2017
So basically Eren has done absolutely monstrous things that even made his own father want to stop him, even if he's doing this for a good reason (which I doubt more and more). Goddamn.

Dynedom

Nov 1, 2017
Full Heel Turn? FULL HEEL TURN!

The question is now:

Death Note ending or Code Geass ending?

Oct 25, 2017
Eren is going to end up responsible for everything isn't he? Influencing the titan war, the founders will, the island. All to set up the titans in as few and most convenient locations for the taking for his plan.

tellNoel

Oct 26, 2017
First chapter when Eren wakes up and asks Mikasa when her hair got so long and starts crying..
Its because he literally saw his own future by seeing his dad's memories after making contact with Historia and by seeing Grisha's memories, he could see his own future... and what he saw from that made him cry
I'm at a loss

Lotus

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Here's some chairs everyone, so you can sit down and process this chapter

wynn-ladderback-dining-chair-gray-wash-c.jpg

Oct 25, 2017
First chapter when Eren wakes up and asks Mikasa when her hair got so long and starts crying..
Its because he literally saw his own future by seeing his dad's memories after making contact with Historia and by seeing Grisha's memories, he could see his own future... and what he saw from that made him cry
I'm at a loss
This was pretty much what I realized too though you expanded on it.

Antrax

Oct 25, 2017
Fucking insane.

So Eren knew this day (where he and Zeke would be diving through time) would come because he knew all about Grisha seeing them as ghosts.

Eren even got to pull an Arrival by
knowing exactly what words convinced his dad to eat them all.

EMT0

Oct 25, 2017
This is the wildest story I've ever read where the plot is still coherent, if anything it's more coherent than it's ever been

pochi

Oct 25, 2017
funny reddit comment
Zeke last chapter: We gotta undo Grisha's brainwashing on you.

Zeke this chapter: Fuck, I gotta undo your brainwashing on Grisha

Mankoto

Unshakable Resolve
Oct 28, 2017
Couldn't wait anymore and decided to sit down and read the manga from where S3 P2 ended... And uh... I don't know what I was expecting but it certainly not this.

Hellwarden

Oct 25, 2017
Couldn't wait anymore and decided to sit down and read the manga from where S3 P2 ended... And uh... I don't know what I was expecting but it certainly not this.

Are you caught up? Are you enjoying it? It's fine if you aren't. I really like AOT post timeskip, but it's not for everyone.

What do you think of Gabi?

Oct 25, 2017
What are the odds of
Eren Jager speaking through Eren Kreuger when Kreuger was speaking to Grisha when he was about to inherit the Attack Titan?

Mankoto

Unshakable Resolve
Oct 28, 2017
yeah and it's great!
anime only watchers is gonna be in for a wild ride.

Yeah, all of my friends are anime only watchers too. Their reactions to this stuff is going to give me life.

Are you caught up? Are you enjoying it? It's fine if you aren't. I really like AOT post timeskip, but it's not for everyone.

What do you think of Gabi?

I'm caught up now. Ever since the Eren's head got blown off, my Twitter feed just explodes whenever a chapter releases. At this point I just decided to join the ride.

Gabi is S1 Eren. I hated S1 Eren, and yet oddly this take is almost refreshing because now I miss S1 Eren. This psychopathic monster is not my Eren.

AOT swerving super fucking hard on what it's supposed to be is why I love it so much.
At this point, what is AOT supposed to be?

What are the odds of
Eren Jager speaking through Eren Kreuger when Kreuger was speaking to Grisha when he was about to inherit the Attack Titan?

I wouldn't doubt it. Considering he can seemingly manipulate the past to create the future he needs, I wonder just how far this chain of events go.

pochi

Oct 25, 2017
What are the odds of

I can see it happening. Eren has been the reason all along why everything is happening.
I think he's also the reason why Rod was spared by Grisha and started the Uprising arc.
Shit maybe Eren is also manipulating Isayama at this point.

We still don't know why Grisha let Eren ate him, even though he was opposed to Eren's future memories.
Unless Eren manipulated Grisha again to give up the Attack Titan./SPOILER]

Oct 25, 2017
At this point, what is AOT supposed to be?

I wouldn't doubt it. Considering he can seemingly manipulate the past to create the future he needs, I wonder just how far this chain of events go.
A show where a screaming shonen protag fights titans. That would've gotten boring after awhile. The way it's been lately has been divisive but great.
I can see it happening. Eren has been the reason all along why everything is happening.
I think he's also the reason why Rod was spared by Grisha and started the Uprising arc.
Shit maybe Eren is also manipulating Isayama at this point.

We still don't know why Grisha let Eren ate him, even though he was opposed to Eren's future memories.
Unless Eren manipulated Grisha again to give up the Attack Titan./SPOILER]
Grisha had to give up the Attack Titan, but who is to say Eren would've been the original recipient of it? He didn't want Eren to go through what Zeke did, but here Eren is pulling the strings.This whole thing could be a really interesting deep dive.

RecRoulette

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
This chapter broke me. The scene with Grisha absolutely wrecked me.

This is the only way it can end. Batshit insanity

Loved the way they teased it with baby Eren last chapter.

What are the odds of

I was thinking 99 percent before reading this chapter. After this chapter, 100.

Drax

Oregon tag
Oct 25, 2017
Man if he sticks this landing wooo (it will be hard to do it as it is kinda crazy bullshit but somehow he's making it work).