• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Dark Knight

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
If the Attack Titan is her impulse to fight against something, maybe the Female Titan is her feminine... something. Compassion? Nurture?

It's the only way I can see Annie making a difference.
There's absolutely something there imo. Just the fact that there are normally no female-looking pure titans is really interesting in the context of everything we've learned. The Female shift form itself is most likely something unique to this whole mess.

Maybe her scream in the woods during the Female Titan arc was somewhat of a motherly, "CHILDREN, COME RESCUE MAMA" since all titans ended up descending from a female titan at the start of things.

JCG

Oct 25, 2017
I guess the most important thing about the ending, whatever it is, will be whether or not people are satisfied with the fate of the main characters.

You always have to accept a certain degree of implausibility with fiction, so I don't expect the conclusion to be anything that would remotely work in the real world. There is no such obligation.

Conversely, a plausible ending can still turn out to be unsatisfying.

Oct 27, 2017
I got to thinking... is the last panel in the new chapter Eren's titan's face? Or is it actually Eren's face? When I first read it, it struck me as the new titan form's monstrous visage.... but it has the typical scarring that the shifter's face usually gets when inside their titan form for a bit, so.....

Could be an artistic take on the two being one in the same, I suppose.
Pretty sure it's Eren's face, it has human features unlike his titan (normal teeth and mouth) and shifter marks. It does look heavily distorted though. Right now his titan, whatever it is, seems to just be a pile of bones.

nDesh

The Three Eyed Raven
Oct 27, 2017
Man, this manga has ruined the rest of the manga/anime for me, even Vinland Saga manga has gotten pretty boring.

Maybe it's time to read the Berserk's Golden Age arc properly (only watched the movies).

Dark Knight

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Pretty sure it's Eren's face, it has human features unlike his titan (normal teeth and mouth) and shifter marks. It does look heavily distorted though. Right now his titan, whatever it is, seems to just be a pile of bones.
The reveal of its actual face is going to be wild. If it has no flesh, where is the pilot stored right now?
Theory time: Eren IS the titan. He basically pulled the source of titans out into reality so there is nobody inside the realm to build the titans. Which means he has become the power incarnate, so there is no longer a human form of Eren inside the titan.

Sensei

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
i hope that when the rumbling happens in the anime that there wont be any music

Im sure there will be music but god i hope there isnt

Lunar Wolf

Banned
Nov 6, 2017
Los Angeles
proxy

proxy

proxy

proxy

proxy

Takes a while new context when you read this knowing what he's going to do and also reaffirms that Eren isn't pulling off some Zero Requiem.

Last edited:

Lunar Wolf

Banned
Nov 6, 2017
Los Angeles
ssblwrufsnx31.jpg

Also people are making note that this isn't Eren's Titan form but Eren himself because of the regular teeth, jawline and the markings under his eyes.

BigWinnie1

Banned
Feb 19, 2018
4cakjvl4alx31.jpg

Also this scene makes alot more sense also. He was begging for another option and no one gave him any that were feasible.

Deleted member 58832

User requested account closure
Banned
Jul 27, 2019
Just got into this series about a month ago. Not much of an anime or manga person but I gave this one a chance and it clicked. I'm loving the parallels between this story and Dune.

Deleted member 16657

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I'm so mind fucked right now. I'm starting to believe that there is no Lelouch plan.

There is no way for everyone to be united against Eren, it simply won't happen and if it did the peace wouldn't last.

So then the other option is... Eren just kills everyone. Or they figure out a way to stop him.

I don't know anymore. Yams got me good man. Feels like every past panel of Eren talking is mocking us

Dark Knight

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
I'm so mind fucked right now. I'm starting to believe that there is no Lelouch plan.

There is no way for everyone to be united against Eren, it simply won't happen and if it did the peace wouldn't last.

So then the other option is... Eren just kills everyone. Or they figure out a way to stop him.

I don't know anymore. Yams got me good man. Feels like every past panel of Eren talking is mocking us
Armin has the best chance of stopping him due to his size. He's going to climb that pile of bones and try to talk some sense into him.

If it fails he's going to have to battle/try to eat him. We don't really know what Eren's combat capabilities are like right now.

Deleted member 58832

Banned
Jul 27, 2019
Armin has the best chance of stopping him due to his size. He's going to climb that pile of bones and try to talk some sense into him.

If it fails he's going to have to battle/try to eat him. We don't really know what Eren's combat capabilities are like right now.
But Eren could simply order any of the Eldians to get out of his way - he has total control over their minds with the Founder titan.

or maybe not total control, he can at least mind wipe them. I'm not clear on everything the founder could do.

Dark Knight

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
But Eren could simply order any of the Eldians to get out of his way - he has total control over their minds with the Founder titan.

or maybe not total control, he can at least mind wipe them. I'm not clear on everything the founder could do.
I thought that those with titan abilities were immune to to it though.
Yep, it's more or less confirmed that the founder titan can't mind wipe or mind control the other shifters.

Or else, what was stopping Frieda from just controlling Grisha while he attempted to kill and eat her?

Deleted member 58832

Banned
Jul 27, 2019
OK, so assuming the Founder can't just mind bullet a Shifter, and assuming that Eren's new form isn't so stupidly powerful that he can ignore everyone else, Eren can order a handful of the tens of thousands of colossal titans under his control to restrain Armin.

I just don't see what anyone is supposed to do about this other than something stupid like power of friendship change Ymir's mind.

Dark Knight

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
OK, so assuming the Founder can't just mind bullet a Shifter, and assuming that Eren's new form isn't so stupidly powerful that he can ignore everyone else, Eren can order a handful of the tens of thousands of colossal titans under his control to restrain Armin.

I just don't see what anyone is supposed to do about this other than something stupid like power of friendship change Ymir's mind.
Alright so Eren is bigger than any of the colossals right now. If Armin mounts Eren, you can't possibly expect other colossals to start climbing all over Eren without some kind of stopping power. Granted, Eren doesn't have to go anywhere of course, but depending on his alacrity I think Armin or the other shifters could put up some kind of conjoined effort to rip Eren out of.... wherever he is.
I don't know, all I know is Rod said that.
Alright then how about this, how come back when the titan wars were going on and feuding families owned different shifter powers, the founding at the time didn't just call all of his or her enemies there to knock 'em all out and eat them in one fell swoop? If there's another reason for this I legitimately don't remember. This is one of those things where Isayama never straight out spelled out the lore reasoning behind it, same as if Ackermans can titanize.

Dark Knight

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
I'm assuming there are limits to what can be done to shifters.
I think that's the case, yeah, or else there would suddenly be a lot of glaring plot holes over the 2,000 year period titans existed.

If we consider all the shifters to be a part of the original founder, then it would kind of make sense that they aren't at the beck and call of whoever has the current command form.

Guddha

Sep 5, 2019
Eren looks like he aged a few millenia. He must have inherited Ymir's pain and rage in addition to her power.

Joni

Oct 27, 2017
It would be funnier if it turns out Ymir and Eren have taken away the others power to turn into titans at all.

Lunar Wolf

Banned
Nov 6, 2017
Los Angeles

There isn't any Lelouch plan. That's just people grasping at straws.

people on reddit really seem on board with genocide now yeesh

Yep. Bad ideas are going to be communicated to its audience if Eren's plan succeeds without a hitch and his utopia happens.

pochi

Oct 25, 2017
Eren's final titan form leak
nf1qwc2464y31.jpg

not real tho but shit it's terrifying if it's like this.

Nisaba

Oct 28, 2017
Canada
I can't believe WIT won't be animating this in all it's deserved glory. :(

Eren man, that ain't it. I'm very curious what Armin and Mikasa will do now.

Joni

Oct 27, 2017
Has it been confirmed they won't? Since the announcement of the fourth season I haven't heard anything anymore.