• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Loan Wolf

Nov 9, 2017
User Banned (2 days): Advocating piracy
Wonder what's taking Mangastream so long to get their clean scans out? Got impatient and read it off Mangapanda

Lunar Wolf

Banned
Nov 6, 2017
Los Angeles
Considering this chapter, Eren might not be the father of Historia's baby.

I'm trying to make sense of the timeline though.

Eren looks like he was gone too long in Marley for it to be him.

Correct me if I'm wrong though

luffie

Dec 20, 2017
Indonesia
Isayama mind fucks with every new chapter.
But I don't think Eren is being honest though, since Eren has been shown that he is capable of carrying out elaborate lies and follow through till the end (euthanasia plan, which took years), so there will be more mind fuck by Isayama coming soon.
Annie hasn't woke up, wonder is she heard Eren's voice too.
What is Ymir doing? Since this is the first time Ymir exercises her free will (rejecting Zeke)
What happen to my baby Levi?

So many questions yet unanswered.

CrazyDude

Oct 25, 2017
It's interesting that both Armin and Mikasa end their inner monologues with "what if there was another path" in chapter 106 and this chapter. It has to be leading to something, right?

Lunar Wolf

Banned
Nov 6, 2017
Los Angeles
Isayama mind fucks with every new chapter.
But I don't think Eren is being honest though, since Eren has been shown that he is capable of carrying out elaborate lies and follow through till the end (euthanasia plan, which took years), so there will be more mind fuck by Isayama coming soon.
Annie hasn't woke up, wonder is she heard Eren's voice too.
What is Ymir doing? Since this is the first time Ymir exercises her free will (rejecting Zeke)
What happen to my baby Levi?

So many questions yet unanswered.

I mean there's not many chapters left. There's 3-7 chapters left max and last chapter will at least be the epilogue.

luffie

Dec 20, 2017
Indonesia
I mean there's not many chapters left. There's 3-7 chapters left max and last chapter will at least be the epilogue.
I know Isayama said the story is nearing the ending, but did he said that its 3-7 chapters left?
Otherwise I don't quite believe it, there's olenty of things that hasn't been explained, like what is happening to Levi etc. Like what did Owl see, and what did Eren see, and what did Fritz really do.
3-7 chapters to close everything won't be enough to close them nicely, and it's not like AoT is doing badly that it needed to end asap.

nDesh

The Three Eyed Raven
Oct 27, 2017
I know Isayama said the story is nearing the ending, but did he said that its 3-7 chapters left?
Otherwise I don't quite believe it, there's olenty of things that hasn't been explained, like what is happening to Levi etc. Like what did Owl see, and what did Eren see, and what did Fritz really do.
3-7 chapters to close everything won't be enough to close them nicely, and it's not like AoT is doing badly that it needed to end asap.
7 or 11 chapters left.

Fulminator

Oct 25, 2017
ok so here's what i think is going to happen

somehow, they're going to use the memory power of the attack titan to change the past, taking a different path to prevent much of any of the bad shit from ever happening .

Kewlmyc

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
I don't see how 7 chapters to close everything out isn't enough. Eren just started what is essentially the end of the world.

They can't really kill all of the wall titans, so they'll have to deal with Eren himself to finish this, then 1-2 epilogue chapters. That can easily be covered by the summer of next year, so 7 chapter or so.

luffie

Dec 20, 2017
Indonesia
I don't see how 7 chapters to close everything out isn't enough. Eren just started what is essentially the end of the world.

They can't really kill all of the wall titans, so they'll have to deal with Eren himself to finish this, then 1-2 epilogue chapters. That can easily be covered by the summer of next year, so 7 chapter or so.
The tweet above seems to hint at 7-11 chapters left, if 11, it's enough, but 7? just barely.

Isayama has a lot to wrap up, and he is usually pretty detailed on that front. Even killing Eren alone will take at least 2 chapter (if it happens), probably 3.

Fulminator

Oct 25, 2017
7 chapters seems fine to me...3 - 5 of dealing with Eren, and then ~2 of epilogue. There's also a chance the final chapter could be an extended length.

Kewlmyc

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
The tweet above seems to hint at 7-11 chapters left, if 11, it's enough, but 7? just barely.

Isayama has a lot to wrap up, and he is usually pretty detailed on that front. Even killing Eren alone will take at least 2 chapter (if it happens), probably 3.
You have to check out the date of the tweet, which was July 2019. That was 4 months ago, so if the tweet said 11 chapters or so left, that would mean we have 7 to go. If it was 7 to go from the tweet, that means we have 3 chapters left, which would be too short.

CrazyDude

Oct 25, 2017
This is assuming things don't change, it always possible he underestimated how many chapters it would take to finish up.

curlycare

Oct 27, 2017
I wonder, if they manage to kill Eren, do the wall titans continue their march. Or are they forced to let a shifter eat him to stop the rumbling.

BigWinnie1

Banned
Feb 19, 2018
I wonder, if they manage to kill Eren, do the wall titans continue their march. Or are they forced to let a shifter eat him to stop the rumbling.

They keep going with the last orders they were given. I don't know why everyone keep talking like anyone there is equipped to take on Eren at this point. He was washing people When he wasn't dwarfing almost everyone and now he got this power plus warhammer? I expect him to wash all challengers

Oct 25, 2017
They keep going with the last orders they were given. I don't know why everyone keep talking like anyone there is equipped to take on Eren at this point. He was washing people When he wasn't dwarfing almost everyone and now he got this power plus warhammer? I expect him to wash all challengers
They would probably have to nuke him at this point.

curlycare

Oct 27, 2017
Yeah, the question was mostly hypothetical. Seems pretty impossible without talking him out of it somehow.

RecRoulette

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
60964ba67f97452c65900e8abf51b901.jpg

Oct 27, 2017
we're a week and a half out...

someone on reddit said december chapters are always huge

Ehh that's quite a stretch. Headless Reiner is way down the list of "holy shit" moments in that arc, especially since the bert bomb and the beast titan decimating SC and Erwin follow right after. Title drop got nothing on "whose memories are these?" in the next chapter too. I think people are trying to make a pattern out of something that's not there, I don't think Isayama plans every December issue like this.

Like others said, the rumbling is upon us, I'm sure almost all the remaining chapters are going to be crazy.

Deleted member 58832

User requested account closure
Banned
Jul 27, 2019
I'm hoping for a crazy miracle - Eren somehow ending the cycle of violence and hatred, and the titan curse, without doing the global omnicide thing.

How would this happen in a well-written fashion? It is a mystery.

Dark Knight

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Can't wait for the next chapter.
My one wish is for Levi and Hange to make it through all this somehow.
Isayama is cruel to have drawn the scene where they escape only to give them no role in the climax and honestly very little chance for survival in general. This current conflict would be above Levi's pay grade anyways, were he in good health.

tellNoel

Oct 26, 2017
I don't think it's acknowledged enough with all the Eren hype going on but I really wanna see Falco trying to use his Titan before this manga ends lol