• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

RecRoulette

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
There's way too much going on right now. Not that I'm complaining but it's hard to believe Isayama can wrap it up anytime soon. We'll see.

Falco's gonna figure out what's going on and kill Connie before Armin gets there huh.

This can't be true right? No freakin way hahaha
Actually, I think I believe it and I'm totally fine with that lol
Image Leak

Cackling at this

RecRoulette

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
I wonder who took Mikasa's scarf? I bet that gets used to trick eren into thinking Mikasa's dead.

Edit: Oh wait, it was probably that one girl obsessed with her lmao

I really need to reread this whole thing, I completely missed that Nile was the titan Gabi shot last chapter.

Last edited:

Lunar Wolf

Banned
Nov 6, 2017
Los Angeles
"LOOK, I don't give a fuck about Eren. Annie escaped and I can't have her telling people that I jerked it in front of her WHICH I TOTALLY DIDN'T DO"

3ae.jpg

NSFW version:

nofU380.jpg

Kewlmyc

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
I fucking swear to god, Connie. If you hurt precious cinnamon bun Falco, I will hate you forever. Poor boy has been though enough.

Also yeah, I agree with Armin. Too much shit is going on to be worrying about Eren himself right now. Get it together, Mikasa.

Lunar Wolf

Banned
Nov 6, 2017
Los Angeles
Also glad that Isayama is pivoting toward Eren being a dickwad after all.

Way too many fans started justifying/supporting Eren just because they liked him and thought his actions were badass.

Unless Eren has one final twist in his sleeve, all he did was exterminate most of the population outside Paradis and set the grounds for a civil war between fascists that worship Eren(fascists have the support of the people) and the rest.

And I don't think this is what Eren intended.

Eren (after the Yeagerists kill all his friends):

14c7a5520aefbe5af00169bc1a231a5bd4019dc0.jpg

Last edited:
Oct 27, 2017
There's way too much going on right now. Not that I'm complaining but it's hard to believe Isayama can wrap it up anytime soon.

Falco's gonna figure out what's going on and kill Connie before Armin gets there huh.

Falco's literally never killed anyone in the series though, he's the best boy.

Edit: wait, I guess he killed his own brother lmfao

tellNoel

Oct 26, 2017

Way too many fans started justifying/supporting Eren just because they liked him and thought his actions were badass.

Unless Eren has one final twist in his sleeve, all he did was exterminate most of the population outside Paradis and set the grounds for a civil war between fascists that worship Eren(fascists have the support of the people) and the rest.

14c7a5520aefbe5af00169bc1a231a5bd4019dc0.jpg
I also like how it's not just Eren being an ultimate "IM A GOD, YOU CANNOT KILL ME" at least not yet. Hearing about his plans from characters/followers like Floch is so much more appealing to me. I love it. It's humans fighting against each other while Eren is making shit happen in the background. I hope we get a little more of this because I'd rather this than have Eren monologue every chapter

Joni

Oct 27, 2017
Eren destroys humanity, Floch destroys everyone on the island, the baby is 'Eve' in a new world with only Historia, Eren and the farm orphans surviving.

I mean I would get it if you found him entertaining but he's literally just a Trump supporter. He might as well be screaming Deus Vult at the end of each of his sentences.
He is Trump-ish, but he is a wild card in a set of quite straightforward characters. In the absence of Eren and hopefully Historia he is the only one that can give insight into how Eren planned this. And he does it in such a fantasticly hammy way.

Oct 27, 2017
Floch is a character you love to hate, almost comically evil and obnoxiously still alive. Of all people to survive the beast titan charge, it had to be him.

That being said, I won't be satisfied by the ending if he gets anything less than a horrible death

Edit:
Speaking of other characters that refuse to die, Magath escaped from the top of the collapsing walls seemingly unscathed. He would have died twice over in Liberio if the plot didn't need him alive. Reiner is way behind in plot armor lately.

Lunar Wolf

Banned
Nov 6, 2017
Los Angeles
Eren destroys humanity, Floch destroys everyone on the island, the baby is 'Eve' in a new world with only Historia, Eren and the farm orphans surviving.

He is Trump-ish, but he is a wild card in a set of quite straightforward characters. In the absence of Eren and hopefully Historia he is the only one that can give insight into how Eren planned this. And he does it in such a fantasticly hammy way.

Eren deserves a bullet to the head.

It should be Historia, baby Ymir, Armin, Mikasa, Jean, Falco, Pieck. Gabi, the Braus family, Niccolo and Reiner.

Richter1887

Oct 27, 2017
Floch. More like Flush....

...into the toilet, that is.

Hopefully someone kills off Eren, Yelena and Flush.

Lunar Wolf

Banned
Nov 6, 2017
Los Angeles
Going to make a prediction that Annie and Hitch meet up with Armin and Gabi on their way to Connie & Falco. And that's where Armin convinces Falco and Annie to help him take down Eren. Gabi tells Armin where Reiner is so he could convince him to join the squad as well. Maybe Zeke can become an ally too.

Who will be the new Helos? Who gets the kill?

latest

In order of likelihoods(imo).....

Mikasa:

0f538595-a7ef-4449-8739-55ccc119f2d1.jpg

Reiner:

tumblr_inline_ouhe74GyTr1r8u7cb_640.png

Armin:

two0a3w7geo31.jpg

Gabi:

tXGivyhl.jpg

Stunner911

Prophet of Truth
Oct 25, 2017
Wakanda
Going to make a prediction that Annie and Hitch meet up with Armin and Gabi on their way to Connie & Falco. And that's where Armin convinces Falco and Annie to help him take down Eren. Gabi tells Armin where Reiner is so he could convince him to join the squad as well. Maybe Zeke can become an ally too.

Who will be the new Helos? Who gets the kill?

latest

In order of likelihoods(imo).....

Mikasa:

0f538595-a7ef-4449-8739-55ccc119f2d1.jpg

Reiner:

tumblr_inline_ouhe74GyTr1r8u7cb_640.png

Armin:

two0a3w7geo31.jpg

Gabi:

tXGivyhl.jpg
Would you really trust Reiner to do anything now

psynergyadept

Oct 26, 2017
I don't even know how they'll even try to stop Eren...the man has turned into a god.... basically has armin level titans surrounding him and I don't even think we've seen the full extent of what he can do...BUT it seems the players are moving..Misaka's definitely landing the killing blow...

Lunar Wolf

Banned
Nov 6, 2017
Los Angeles
I don't even know how they'll even try to stop Eren...the man has turned into a god.... basically has armin level titans surrounding him and I don't even think we've seen the full extent of what he can do...BUT it seems the players are moving..Misaka's definitely landing the killing blow...
hbz-thrones-1558708405.jpg

"You are muh kween, Eren!"

He'd fuck up so hard and kill Falco in the process.

The man has failed so much that it's about time he succeeds at something.

Brickhunt

Feb 4, 2018
Brazil
That sure was something.

If Floch is telling the truth, then Eren is 110% in complete villain mode. I get why he's doing what he's doing, but it's crazy how reckless he's being.

Also what was up with the bit with Jean near the end? He seemed confused after what Floch told him then exchanged eyes with the black guy.
I think Floch is indeed telling the truth. He was the first person Eren met after he broke out of prison. He was into the plan from the very beginning. I can see Eren setting him up as his representative and successor as the Attack Titan.
Reiner is the ultimate underdog. His constant failures are building up the energy for his final ultimate attack against God Eren...or for a catastrophic failure of epic proportions that will result on him being the sole remaining living being, cursed to live forever.

Oct 27, 2017
Reiner has been telegraphed as the new Helos for a while now.

Dk1a0tc.png

Armin will probably be the "one to save humanity" as foreshadowed but Reiner will likely be the one to kill Eren.

As for Zeke, he only still exists to be cut to shreds by punished Levi. There's an entire chapter named after Levi's promise to Erwin.

tellNoel

Oct 26, 2017
I don't think you guys understand who Helos actually was.

Helos did not save the world; he just killed a slave.

Lunar Wolf

Banned
Nov 6, 2017
Los Angeles
I don't think you guys understand who Helos actually was.

Helos did not save the world; he just killed a slave.

A slave with powers that were then used by the Fritz family to dominate mankind.

I wouldn't boil her down to just a slave.

That said, it doesn't really matter who the original Helo really was. It's the story/propaganda that matters not the reality.

There's imagery there of a man slaying the Founding Titan and becoming mankind's hero.

tellNoel

Oct 26, 2017
A slave with powers that were then used by the Fritz family to dominate mankind.

I wouldn't boil her down to just a slave.

That said, it doesn't really matter who the original Helo really was. It's the story/propaganda that matters not the reality.

There's imagery there of a man slaying the Founding Titan and becoming mankind's hero.
And debatably made matters worse by doing so.
I don't think they need another singular "Helos", whether fictitious or not, they need Eren to not be such a psychopath.

tellNoel

Oct 26, 2017
Plus, another Helos means Marley uses it to catapult their agenda even more than before. Even though their version of Helos was false, a new Helos solidifies their tale and gets people to side with them and against the Eldians again.

No, they need either the Eldians and the Marleyans to defeat Eren, or they need Eren to get his shit together.

Lunar Wolf

Banned
Nov 6, 2017
Los Angeles
And debatably made matters worse by doing so.
I don't think they need another singular "Helos", whether fictitious or not, they need Eren to not be such a psychopath.

I don't think Eren is going to be Talk No Jutsu'd.

Plus, another Helos means Marley uses it to catapult their agenda even more than before. Even though their version of Helos was false, a new Helos solidifies their tale and gets people to side with them and against the Eldians again.

No, they need either the Eldians and the Marleyans to defeat Eren, or they need Eren to get his shit together.

When talking about a Helos, I mean who gets the killing blow on Eren. Eren's downfall if it happens will be the result of a group of people of different ethnic backgrounds taking him down together.

effingvic

Oct 25, 2017
Please kill Floch

Please Isayama

Kinda boring chapter. Theres still so much to wrap up that I'm getting a little concerned.

tellNoel

Oct 26, 2017
I do believe that the only reason Magath is still alive is because after everything is over he will tell the rest of the world that the Eldians on paradis are good people

Dark Knight

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
The person to kill Floch will be
Yelena.

Seriously, she's the Floch of the Zeke faction, so it would make perfect sense for her to take out her rage on him. She still has a role to play in the story for sure either way. Once the situation around them turns to chaos she's going to go straight for his jugular.
Kinda boring chapter. Theres still so much to wrap up that I'm getting a little concerned.
Seriously? I loved this chapter. So much important information.

nDesh

The Three Eyed Raven
Oct 27, 2017
Please kill Floch

Please Isayama

When has Isayama dissapointed us? he has all carefully planned, I mean, in this chapter he even clarified that weird Annie moment from 30+ chapters ago.

Terraforce

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Please kill Floch

Please Isayama

This was very much a transitional chapter, but hardly boring imo. There was a ton of needed explanation, and now the pieces seem to be in play for the finale.

ckareset

Attempted to circumvent ban with an alt account
Banned
Feb 2, 2018

He didnt really pivot to anything. Dont know if it's a testament to Isayama's writing ability or if people are just that fucked up lol. I mean he drew Eren in the most evil way as possible.

ckareset

Attempted to circumvent ban with an alt account
Banned
Feb 2, 2018
Last 10 chapters have been an ongoing fight with many casualties, some downtime for now is expected. This is how it goes every time
Yeah, this was a great chapter but it's a monthly series. It's so easy to get impatient. I thought he was ending this like 25 chapters ago, but it doesnt seem like it's ending this year

effingvic

Oct 25, 2017
I'm not discounting the important stuff thats happened, i just want to get back to Eren. These slower, text heavy chapters are painful when you're reading a monthly series realtime, especially after how 123 ended.

I also completely forgot what happened to
Levi. Is he still hurt from his encounter with Zeke?

When has Isayama dissapointed us? he has all carefully planned, I mean, in this chapter he even clarified that weird Annie moment from 30+ chapters ago.

You're right, I had a moment of weakness. Isayama will deliver.

Dark Knight

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
I'd get only wanting to focus on Eren if everyone else wasn't so damn interesting right now. Hell I'd even take a flashback chapter of what happened to Levi/Hange right after they escaped Floch's goons lol