• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 25, 2017
I'm not sure what you're even arguing against.

I get that you're worried Rusev will flop outside of the WWE but thats not a given.

Rusev is super solid and has put in matches people like. I think he deserves a chance elsewhere to fail or succeed if he feels like it.

WWE don't really have a place for Rusev right now, I don't see the problem with him trying to re-establish himself somewhere new where they could use more heavyweights like him.
I mean sure that's fine. I just don't think all of a sudden he'll get a big spot somewhere and I don't necessarily think he should. I love the shit out of that man, but...

Buckle

Oct 27, 2017
I mean sure that's fine. I just don't think all of a sudden he'll get a big spot somewhere and I don't necessarily think he should. I love the shit out of that man, but...
I wouldn't assume he would.

If he started in AEW, it would definitely have to be the midcard somewhere. The TNA method of just throwing a main event belt on anybody with a sniff of WWE on them is something that hopefully AEW won't follow in the footsteps of.

I doubt they will but giving Jericho your first title reign in as bad of a shape as he is with his meme finisher, wouldn't blame anyone for thinking that.

Oct 25, 2017
I wouldn't assume he would.

If he started in AEW, it would definitely have to be the midcard somewhere. The TNA method of just throwing a main event belt on anybody with a sniff of WWE on them is something that hopefully AEW won't follow in the footsteps of.

I doubt they will but giving Jericho your first title reign in as bad of a shape as he is with his meme finisher, wouldn't blame anyone for thinking that.
I'm alright with Jericho getting it, but like for instance, if Spears is anywhere near that, I have to wonder why.

Buckle

Oct 27, 2017
So is Shota at that point yet where he can be allowed to win a title?

Becuase a Death Riders tag team is money.

out_of_touch

Oct 25, 2017
Also possible. Ospreay is in a similar sort of place to KUSHIDA right now, he's too big (figuratively) for the Jr. division, but he's too small (literally) to be a heavyweight. However, considering that's probably one of the reasons KUSHIDA jumped ship, and it's even MORE likely Ospreay would jump ship, NJPW is giving him the world.
Ospreay is tall though

Flammable D

Oct 30, 2017
THE MOST DANGEROUS MAN IN PROFESSIONAL WRESTLING:

Rc24rAx.gif
i love that he immediately went straight to wierd mox shit as soon as he was out

xgyzz8O.gif

mattsdl

Oct 27, 2017
Germany
Would they let Shota use the Death Rider mantle overseas when he does?

Can't imagine Mox is sticking around NJPW long term, would like to see his son inherit the title.
I'm not sure if there's a predecent for this but he's kind of got more of a character now already than any other Young Lions, so I guess it's not impossible?
Still wouldn't get my hopes up too much.

Violet

Alt account
Banned
Feb 7, 2019
dc
Legitimate question

Who is Ring of Honor's target audience in 2019?

- Marks who have been going for so long they'll just watch anything you put in front of them

- Nerds who want non-WWE wrestling so they just picked the most popular one even though it has sucked for years

- People who like Marty Scurll and Flip Gordon for some reason

Serene

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
Tbh it's probably just Shanna or Santana Garrett

Though idk whatever happened to Shanna supposedly going to AEW

Anth0ny

Oct 25, 2017
not gonna lie, i'm looking forward to this october for the absolute fuckery. smackdown is going to be a complete embarrassment for fox, and vince ripping up the script to his first live nxt 45 minutes before airtime will be glorious.

also ishii is no lower than #2 in the world right now. no argument. i mean i can understand darby allin above him but THAT'S IT

Brian_FETO

The Million Post Man
Oct 25, 2017
Austin Theory live on Fox Sports is going to be a very real thing, unlike climate change

it's not a theory, it's a fact

Sweeney Swift

User Requested Ban
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
#IStandWithTaylor
not gonna lie, i'm looking forward to this october for the absolute fuckery. smackdown is going to be a complete embarrassment for fox, and vince ripping up the script to his first live nxt 45 minutes before airtime will be glorious.

also ishii is no lower than #2 in the world right now. no argument. i mean i can understand darby allin above him but THAT'S IT

You think WWE talent are being suckup clown idiots on social media now, hoo boy. Rock bottom on that ain't even in sight yet

Status
Not open for further replies.